CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stupid slags called fucking "Saskia"

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

There is really fuck all to this one, but it must be said as it is gospel fucking truth.

Every single fucking "Saskia" I have met, anyone I know has met, or heard of  indirectly, has been a stupid, snotty, sloanie, fucking slag of a cunt. A mate of mine recently started seeing one from London; when I heard, I said to another mutual mate as much, "wait and fucking see". Surprise sur fucking prise- loud, brassy, far too confident for quite a thicko, far to well dressed in that too-old for age way, opinionated- a truly stupid insufferable slag. 3 nights up here visiting us cunts - not fucking once did she pay for a single drink, taxi contribution nor fuck all. Very clearly her God given right as a reasonably (not very) good looking bird that this is her due, despite being well off. I hate this type of London slut.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You've spent so long playing a poor man's Frank that when you attempt to actually comment on a thread this is the best you can do. Boring cunt.

Don't know why he would be interested in her unless she had a cock as well and was called Frank.

16 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

There is really fuck all to this one, but it must be said as it is gospel fucking truth.

Every single fucking "Saskia" I have met, anyone I know has met, or heard of  indirectly, has been a stupid, snotty, sloanie, fucking slag of a cunt. A mate of mine recently started seeing one from London; when I heard, I said to another mutual mate as much, "wait and fucking see". Surprise sur fucking prise- loud, brassy, far too confident for quite a thicko, far to well dressed in that too-old for age way, opinionated- a truly stupid insufferable slag. 3 nights up here visiting us cunts - not fucking once did she pay for a single drink, taxi contribution nor fuck all. Very clearly her God given right as a reasonably (not very) good looking bird that this is her due, despite being well off. I hate this type of London slut.

Sounds like a saskia my wife knows from that there London, who to make things even worse is a fucking Ibiza DJ. She is an old shag bag who tells everyone she is 10 years younger that she actually is. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

If the tight bitch didn't pay her way you should have dipped your cock in her drink and then imagined she was giving you a blow job during sips. Sounds a fucking nightmare.

Out of curiosity, what is your mates name and why as he got such low standards...................................................

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Eddie said:

Sounds like a saskia my wife knows from that there London, who to make things even worse is a fucking Ibiza DJ. She is an old shag bag who tells everyone she is 10 years younger that she actually is. 

Yes. That. Cunts with "decks", not you Decs, even worse than that, droning fucks who have two turntables - a million times cooler than just one, not as many of these dicks about as a few years ago but those remaining need shot. I'm never sure exactly what they're doing but I suspect it is for most of them fuck all. 

As you've touched on the subject, I'd like to sub-nom birds who are a slightly above average looking, but think everyone she treat them like fucking a fucking Greek goddess of beauty, hang on their every word, swoon at their pouting face, blah, blah, blah. When all you really want to do is bend one up them and move on. Slut cunts. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

..........to be one of your mates, you cunt.

She's lucky I didn't, er, kill her. Actually he hasn't been in touch since I slated her but he will come around once he realises his fucking error. His name, heh, definitely isn't Eadie.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, Bubbles said:

As you've touched on the subject, I'd like to sub-nom birds who are a slightly above average looking, but think everyone she treat them like fucking a fucking Greek goddess of beauty, hang on their every word, swoon at their pouting face, blah, blah, blah. When all you really want to do is bend one up them and move on. Slut cunts. 

This sounds a bit like the manifesto of a prostitute ripper.

21 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

This sounds a bit like the manifesto of a prostitute ripper.

Fuck off, I'm not from Yorkshire.

Besides, our resident slimy little northern rat has been fucked off for being a grass. I guess he's got more time to work on his 'pulling fit birds in gay bars' technique for a while. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

Lying, thieving cunts, without a doubt. Had one booked as a boarder, her situation of studying abroad and getting out of Russia seemed a sincere and righteous cause, next thing, she's slating us because we felt she should at least get here before thrusting her hands out for a wad of jizz washed money. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Lying, thieving cunts, without a doubt. Had one booked as a boarder, her situation of studying abroad and getting out of Russia seemed a sincere and righteous cause, next thing, she's slating us because we felt she should at least get here before thrusting her hands out for a wad of jizz washed money. 

Do you run a B&B?

Am I missing something here. I have never met or even heard of anyone called Saskia. Ever. I suspect Quince has just picked 7 letters out of his early learning scrabble set and started a nom with the sole intent of skull fucking all and sundry. Of course, all you cunts with Stockholm Syndrome will cosy up to him and relate your experiences with this fictional being. Bigger cunts than I thought.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, Manky said:

Am I missing something here. I have never met or even heard of anyone called Saskia. Ever. I suspect Quince has just picked 7 letters out of his early learning scrabble set and started a nom with the sole intent of skull fucking all and sundry. Of course, all you cunts with Stockholm Syndrome will cosy up to him and relate your experiences with this fictional being. Bigger cunts than I thought.

You're missing a couple of chromosomes, you northern monkey. The reason you haven't heard of this stupid cunt name is because it is a posh one, and the only wimmen you probably associate with are muscly, stolid, fearsome ones called "Bess" or "Meg", being such a salt of and all.

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You're missing a couple of chromosomes, you northern monkey. The reason you haven't heard of this stupid cunt name is because it is a posh one, and the only wimmen you probably associate with are muscly, stolid, fearsome ones called "Bess" or "Meg", being such a salt of and all.

That's it then. Now the gloves are off. For me it is a simple operation, one I do without thinking having 4 fingers and a thumb on each hand. For you inbred southern cunts it is akin to a centipede fastening it's bootlaces.

Is for Posh, if I walk post the Tripe mine and up the tip, I can see Cheshire. How much fucking posher can you get.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Manky said:

That's it then. Now the gloves are off. For me it is a simple operation, one I do without thinking having 4 fingers and a thumb on each hand. For you inbred southern cunts it is akin to a centipede fastening it's bootlaces.

Is for Posh, if I walk post the Tripe mine and up the tip, I can see Cheshire. How much fucking posher can you get.

I am from Northern Ireland, and live in Scotland , both are not southern anything.

Just now, Bubbles said:

Is this in English?

How would you know? I inserted a test error to ensure people are awake and paying attention, the same way tarmac changes colour under Motorway bridges. Probably not noticeable on Welsh motorways through animal blood you dog murdering cunts.