CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Matthew ingham & Kim Ager, a pair of total CUNTS!

and

This pair of cunts stole and sold laptops from a cancer ward where their terminally ill son was being treated.

A judge told cuntish Kim Ager and Matthew Ingham: “It is difficult to find a word that describes just how despicable this offending was, you are total CUNTS!”

But what was worse, the parents, from Keighley, West Yorks, tried to pin the blame for the theft of the computers and video equipment on their ten-year-old son, who was being treated for neuroblastoma - a cancer which attacks the central nervous system.

Could you find a better example of cuntishness? (well, probably, but I can't be arsed right now)

Matthew Ingham arrives at Leeds Crown CourtKim Ager arrives at Leeds Crown Court

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, r-soles said:

This pair of cunts stole and sold laptops from a cancer ward where their terminally ill son was being treated.

A judge told cuntish Kim Ager and Matthew Ingham: “It is difficult to find a word that describes just how despicable this offending was, you are total CUNTS!”

But what was worse, the parents, from Keighley, West Yorks, tried to pin the blame for the theft of the computers and video equipment on their ten-year-old son, who was being treated for neuroblastoma - a cancer which attacks the central nervous system.

Could you find a better example of cuntishness? (well, probably, but I can't be arsed right now)

Matthew Ingham arrives at Leeds Crown CourtKim Ager arrives at Leeds Crown Court

I'm not sure who you think you are piping up here without a by-your-leave, and though this is a bit shite, and you on the face of it appear to be a thick cunt, I'm prepared to defer judgement until I review your resume, though I'm expecting it to be scrawled in orange crayon. Fucking idiot.

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm not sure who you think you are piping up here without a by-your-leave, and though this is a bit shite, and you on the face of it appear to be a thick cunt, I'm prepared to defer judgement until I review your resume, though I'm expecting it to be scrawled in orange crayon. Fucking idiot.

I'm guessing he's not a fan of the four by two's though, so he can't be all bad.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm guessing he's not a fan of the four by two's though, so he can't be all bad.

Possibly not, though he certainly isn't all good, and might well deserve to be drubbed with a tyre iron.

7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

That's a harsh thing to say about a man who's never posted any fucking repeat bollocks in his entire life. No, wait...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed, and they were no doubt grassed by one of their own.

How many ugly, stupid, laptop stealing from cancer ward pieces of shit do you think they associate with. Come to think of it. Probably lots.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He's fucking right, though, but what do you expect from Yorkshire vermin?

He is right in point of law, though his delivery was that of a monkey-waiter and so here he is.

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

While I agree with the general direction  of this nom, I do actually need a new laptop. How much are these thieved  ones selling for, and would I catch cancer off them?

You should be ok on the Big C front, Scotters. However, being a northern brand of laptop, they are no doubt powered by a steampunk style internal combustion engine fulled by coal. At the worst you can expect sooty Lenny Henry style fingers.

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You should be ok on the Big C front, Scotters. However, being a northern brand of laptop, they are no doubt powered by a steampunk style internal combustion engine fulled by coal. At the worst you can expect sooty Lenny Henry style fingers.

I would give you a cunting for that but Cuntybaws says I've got to feel sorry for you and leave you alone.

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's a sage one, that Baws. I give you permission to commence normal proceedings though by casting aspersions on my diverse gene pool.

Thank you. I would like to cast aspersions on your diverse gene pool if you would be so kind as to allow me.

Guest Bill Stickers

You fucking idiot r-soles. Repeat bollocks, and recent at that.

I can imagine you reading this story in a week-old copy of the Daily Mail, found in the shitters of an office block you were stripping copper from late last night.

Hands trembling with excitement at 24 carat Corner nomination material, "yes" you thought' "yes! The lads on the corner will loves this! By extension, they might even love me!"

And now you feel like a right fucking berk, sat in the corner of the Internet cafe blubbing about how an opportunity for acceptance has once again passed you by.

Must try harder. 1/10. Wrist slitting recommended.

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I love you, Manky. And I mean that in an entirely homosexual way. I like to think of you as my Patroclus.

You twisted fucker. If any of my Sturmgruppe read that, I will be shot at dawn. Luckily, I use this site in secret and cover my tracks carefully. In fact, I am so careful that Mrs Manky suspects  I'm a paedo. At least that is a safe and reasonable alibi rather than being exposed as a Cunt.

13 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You fucking idiot r-soles. Repeat bollocks, and recent at that.

I can imagine you reading this story in a week-old copy of the Daily Mail, found in the shitters of an office block you were stripping copper from late last night.

Hands trembling with excitement at 24 carat Corner nomination material, "yes" you thought' "yes! The lads on the corner will loves this! By extension, they might even love me!"

And now you feel like a right fucking berk, sat in the corner of the Internet cafe blubbing about how an opportunity for acceptance has once again passed you by.

Must try harder. 1/10. Wrist slitting recommended.

I'm not sure if the Daily Mail is right wing enough to be a valued reading source for young r-soles. I imagine the only thing he reads religiously are old copies of Der Sturmer.

34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure if the Daily Mail is right wing enough to be a valued reading source for young r-soles. I imagine the only thing he reads religiously are old copies of Der Sturmer.

I think the Daily Mail is an excellent source for my opinions and attitudes. I am currently developing a programme to cut and paste the editorials into my brain. And, I thought it was Die Sturmer, not Der.

Guest Bill Stickers
44 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm afraid your analysis of r-soles is wildly off the mark.

Der Strumer suggests a medium-to-good comprehension of written word. I think r-soles spends most of his time reading old copies of the Beano, which he has amended and annotated so that Bash Street Kids storylines spin yarns about EDL marches on Tehran.

When that is too taxing on his brain, he just pays a local prostitue to read Where The Wild Things Are to him in bed.

All in all a complete fucking sad act and a tragic case who would do best to view the noms of others from the relative safety of a guest account.