CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Daniel and Samuel Sledden

Guest MikeD

1 hour ago, nocti said:

I should point out that the final "fuck" can be used as one of the three stressed syllables allowed in the final line.

There once was an artist named Jazz,

Whose kid was a bit of a spaz,

He put crayons up his botty,

On a musical potty,

And shit out a really fucking tedious series of Jibjabs.

Fuck, getting that last line to scan really is harder than it looks!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

On a musical potty,

Fuck me, you fucking cunt, Baws, I literally just spat out a mouthful of coffee reading that. Fucking superb!

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

On a musical potty,

Fucking lost it.

Guest MikeD
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You've perfectly captured the zeitgeist of the site, Mike.

Which also rhymes.

I couldn't think of a shit play on words or corny joke.

Give me time though.

Guest Bill Stickers

There once was a taffy called Bubba

Whose bird was a bit of a scrubber

With a hairy cleft lip

She worked down the pit

Til impregnated by sex without rubber 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Let's just hope that Jazz isn't seriously considering buying the site. If he is, Bawsey could find himself an honourary member of the bozo boys breaking rocks permanently in the cooler.

How does one go about purchasing a site such as this? 

8 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

How does one go about purchasing a site such as this? 

If you're genuinely interested, you should make a start by being a fucking nutty cunt with borderline schizophrenia, reveal numerous personal details about yourself and throw a shit fit when they're brought up in future, post a metric ultrafuckload of weird pictures, and jibjab videos of people dancing with user's avatars for faces.

Then fuck off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nocti said:

If you're genuinely interested, you should make a start by being a fucking nutty cunt with borderline schizophrenia, reveal numerous personal details about yourself and throw a shit fit when they're brought up in future, post a metric ultrafuckload of weird pictures, and jibjab videos of people dancing with user's avatars for faces.

Sounds like a challenge. I've been trying to find the much fabled Jazz meltdown, he seems a right fruity cunt. Is it still in a thread somewhere? 

Guest MikeD
Just now, Bubbles said:

Sounds like a challenge. I've been trying to find the much fabled Jazz meltdown, he seems a right fruity cunt. Is it still in a thread somewhere? 

Same here. I had a theory he was an admin creation as he seemed too over the top to be believable but Baws assures me he was the real deal.

7 minutes ago, nocti said:

Then fuck off.

This brings what an utter maniac he was flooding back to me. Absolutely off his fucking head, the stupid cunt.

5 minutes ago, Ape said:

This brings what an utter maniac he was flooding back to me. Absolutely off his fucking head, the stupid cunt.

He was like a fucking serial killer. Everyone of my avatars since I joined appeared in his jijab videos. He had obviously been hording them like trophies. He was a genuinely, creepy cunt.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He was like a fucking serial killer. Everyone of my avatars since I joined appeared in his jijab videos. He had obviously been hording them like trophies. He was a genuinely, creepy cunt.

Oh, I think you had a special place in Jazz's mind palace, Dickipuss! He absolutely fucking hated you, of that I have no doubt. 

• Like 1