CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Allahu akbaring woman in burka carrying babies head

camberwell gypsy

10 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I would be willing to bet a lot of money that she is mentally ill, rather than merely radicalised. Although one could argue they are one and the same thing.

Yes, psychotics have always been attracted to religion. Ask any psychiatrist and they will tell you for example that in an average year they come into contact with a number of messiahs. In those brought up in the Christian religion being Jesus or believing that Jesus is talking to them is very common. Charles Manson even believed that the Beatles were recordings songs in Abbey Road giving him instructions to kill FFS. Doubtless in India psychiatrists meet many reincarnations of The Lord Krishna etc.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Yes, psychotics have always been attracted to religion. Ask any psychiatrist and they will tell you for example that in an average year they come into contact with a number of messiahs. In those brought up in the Christian religion being Jesus or believing that Jesus is talking to them is very common. Charles Manson even believed that the Beatles were recordings songs in Abbey Road giving him instructions to kill FFS. Doubtless in India psychiatrists meet many reincarnations of The Lord Krishna etc.

Absolutely, fucking, fascinating. You boring fucking cunt. 

• Like 1

Guest MikeD
4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

They also teach ISIS kids how to behead others.

Should teach them how to kill themselves without murdering other poor cunts, after a while that should thin the numbers out a bit.

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Should teach them how to kill themselves without murdering other poor cunts, after a while that should thin the numbers out a bit.

There are enough that blow themselves up but a few more would be appreciated as long as they try it at home first to see if it works.

Guest MikeD
11 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Are we back to this Jazz bloke again?

Guest Bill Stickers
13 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Absolutely, fucking, fascinating. You boring fucking cunt. 

It is quite interesting Bubba, you fucking arse nugget. Eat shit and die.

Guest MikeD
Just now, Bubbles said:

I'm on a mission to find the cunt now.....

Me too. He sounds like he'll eventually be one of those 'before turning the gun on himself' headlines.

17 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

No Slackers , I think that what is worrying you is that Bubba Gump is not the thick Welsh lard arse cunt you presumed he was. He has got the measure of this forum and we should all be aware of it. I have always liked him. Vive.

2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

No Slackers , I think that what is worrying you is that Bubba Gump is not the thick Welsh lard arse cunt you presumed he was. He has got the measure of this forum and we should all be aware of it. I have always liked him. Vive.

When the frog is right, the frog is fucking right, Bill. 

28 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

No, Bill, you gargantuan gimp, it was contrived bollocks by a boring cunt, hence my response to this sanctimonious, part-time psychiatrist, philosophising prick. 

8 hours ago, Spatchcock said:

That gnome faced cunt gets right up my bugle, i can picture  (or hear) him on LBC now.....mate mate come on now, it was just one mentally disturbed women who happened to follow islam, the religion of peace, are you seriously suggesting there might be a pattern? Are you islamaphobic or racist? 

No james but all i was saying was...... (cut off abruptly) ......followed by a condescending comment about callers inability  to articulate himself according to the law of o'brien ....CUNT OF A THOUSAND CUNTS!

Then the foreigner gets through in broken English , after James unloads in his pants it's all yes mate, your right mate, thick ukip racists mate, although I won't let my children mix with the new arrivals as I pay to educate private. Also they are unlikely to be my neighbours as I live in a multimillion pound mansion. No waiting lists at an overburdened NHS for my family we are all BUPA. However any cunt that dares show any concern is squashed and insulted. Another privileged cunt telling the rest of us what we should like. 

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Then the foreigner gets through in broken English , after James unloads in his pants it's all yes mate, your right mate, thick ukip racists mate, although I won't let my children mix with the new arrivals as I pay to educate private. Also they are unlikely to be my neighbours as I live in a multimillion pound mansion. No waiting lists at an overburdened NHS for my family we are all BUPA. However any cunt that dares show any concern is squashed and insulted. Another privileged cunt telling the rest of us what we should like. 

I think he's on this site somewhere. See if you can find him.

11 hours ago, Bubbles said:

No, Bill, you gargantuan gimp, it was contrived bollocks by a boring cunt, hence my response to this sanctimonious, part-time psychiatrist, philosophising prick. 

Go on Bubba , go in for the kill tout suite . Its about time young Slackers was taught good manners. Never did like the smug cunt

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Go on Bubba , go in for the kill tout suite . Its about time young Slackers was taught good manners. Never did like the smug cunt

Don't speak about me in the past tense you boules-playing, perpetually-striking, semi-continental fuckwit.

Guest nobgobbler
13 hours ago, Eddie said:

That description would suit any politician Eddie, they're all greedy selfish cunts.