CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Allahu akbaring woman in burka carrying babies head

camberwell gypsy

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A moslem woman decapitated her 4 year old child and paraded her head through the streets of Moscow allahu akbaring at the top of her lungs. Words fucking fail me. I'm very upset over this. I cant add the link but its all over the net.

Yes Gypps , the fucking slag was the kid's nanny in the account I read yesterday. If this is true , what kind of cunt would put their child in the care of a raghead nutter ?

Guest Snatch

I don't think there are enough words to describe this piece of utter cuntishness.

If she wants to kill herself then fine,the world won't miss her but for fucks sake,leave the children out of it and any other innocent people.

And they wonder why the civilised world hates them.

Cunts the lot of them.

Guest Manky

Evidently, she did it because her husband was shagging around. No fucking excuse. According to her rule book he can have loads of wives so what's her beef. I don't think she'll end up with a suspended sentence and counselling in Russia. It would have been better if she had been shot in the head. Cunt

Guest Snatch
Just now, Manky said:

Evidently, she did it because her husband was shagging around. No fucking excuse. According to her rule book he can have loads of wives so what's her beef. I don't think she'll end up with a suspended sentence and counselling in Russia. It would have been better if she had been shot in the head. Cunt

Lucky she wasn't in Britain. She'd have the protection of the liberal fucking cunts and James o Brian,defending her right to do such things.

Guest Manky

Looking at the photograph of her, there is something that tells me I should think twice before I trust her. Not sure what. Can't quite put my finger on it....

Guest Bill Stickers

I would be willing to bet a lot of money that she is mentally ill, rather than merely radicalised. Although one could argue they are one and the same thing.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I would be willing to bet a lot of money that she is mentally ill, rather than merely radicalised. Although one could argue they are one and the same thing.

Agreed although any cunt that truly believes in any religion should be approached with suspicion. All religions are as ridiculous as the next, therefore only cunts truly believe. Over to you spunkape.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

What kind of cunt would put their child in the care of a raghead nutter ?

It was either that or leave the kid alone while they popped out for tapas.

Damned if you do, and damned if you don't.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

It was either that or leave the kid alone while they popped out for tapas.

Damned if you do, and damned if you don't.

Point of order mr chairman, they don't usually serve tapas in portugal. Plus they fucking hate spain, never try speaking spanish to a portuguese, they'll understand it but refuse to converse with you in it. It's like us and the krauts but with a whole new level of hatred.

Guest DingTheRioja
12 minutes ago, scotty said:

Point of order mr chairman, they don't usually serve tapas in portugal. Plus they fucking hate spain, never try speaking spanish to a portuguese, they'll understand it but refuse to converse with you in it. It's like us and the krauts but with a whole new level of hatred.

True enough, my old Spanish teacher used to go banging on for fucking ages about how Portugese is not the same as Spanish, it was an easy excuse to sidetrack the dozy bearded cunt.... then when I was in Portugal, for some strange reason since I have never studied Portugese, I could understand 90% of the signs and what people were saying to me...

Maybe I'm just a clever cunt like that... or maybe they are the same...?

Still.. it's safer than insisting on speaking Castillian in some tiny village just along from San Sebastian....

6 hours ago, Snatch said:

Lucky she wasn't in Britain. She'd have the protection of the liberal fucking cunts and James o Brian,defending her right to do such things.

You're not far wrong Snatchers. Social chla-media is rife with cunts defending her faith and mental health stating that she should've had help sooner. I'm sure the parents of the dead, headless child are spearheading that foray into blind sympathy.

2 hours ago, scotty said:

Bem, me fode!

8 hours ago, Snatch said:

That gnome faced cunt gets right up my bugle, i can picture  (or hear) him on LBC now.....mate mate come on now, it was just one mentally disturbed women who happened to follow islam, the religion of peace, are you seriously suggesting there might be a pattern? Are you islamaphobic or racist? 

No james but all i was saying was...... (cut off abruptly) ......followed by a condescending comment about callers inability  to articulate himself according to the law of o'brien ....CUNT OF A THOUSAND CUNTS!