CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who say 'Guess What'

Bubba C

3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Fucking hell. Luckily, my other half possesses infinitely better linguistic ability than 99% of the population, so I can have a  semi-decent conversation with her, when I can be bothered, obviously. 

Another fucking annoying word that had crept into common language is 'literally'. As in "I was literally working until 7pm" as I've just heard some cunt say to try and emphasise a point. 

I once went to Aberystwyth and saw a chinese man conversing in Welsh with some old dear, it felt like I was on some sort of bad acid trip. Are there still places in Wales that you can go to where people talk mainly in Welsh in everyday conversation? Apart from Ting tong and his lady friend I didn't see much, but I guess it depends on the area.

• Like 1

Have you noticed anybody to do with football being interviewed 'it wasn't a  good match ,but you know ...we've lost our forward you know ,you know, you know every 10 fucking seconds . get it into your heads you thick  cunts I . DO NOT KNOW , thats why I am listening to you telling me . You know it makes my piss boil.

Guest Snatch

One that fucks me off big time is the phrase "going forward".

"Let us look at the next couple of weeks going forward."

Cunts,absolute pretentious up their own arse cunts.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I once went to Aberystwyth and saw a chinese man conversing in Welsh with some old dear, it felt like I was on some sort of bad acid trip. Are there still places in Wales that you can go to where people talk mainly in Welsh in everyday conversation? Apart from Ting tong and his lady friend I didn't see much, but I guess it depends on the area.

I think north Wales is your most likely region, but most of the Neanderthal freaks up there sound like they're grunting some bastardised cross between German, Welsh and Scouse, so I'm not really sure. It is a fucking nonsense language, not as bad as French though. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
11 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Fucking hell. Luckily, my other half possesses infinitely better linguistic ability than 99% of the Welsh population, so I can have a semi-decent conversation with her, when I can be bothered, obviously. 

Another fucking annoying word that had crept into common language is 'literally'. As in "I was literally working until 7pm" as I've just heard some cunt say to try and emphasise a point. 

That was literally the most fascinating fact that I have ever read on the internet. Now, do you think you could do us all a favour and catch yourself a dose of sleep apnea tonight.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

In your dreams lover boy

Not necessarily, a roofie, a dark car park, and a bottle of your favorite cheap wine, who knows, might be a right fun evening.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

hqdefault.thumb.jpg.3511ae978b641de810b8

Something like that.  I suppose a clock tower will suffice.  Don't you worry, if anybody calls you a hunchback, I'll kick their teeth in!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I hope I would be wearing a better dress than the gypsy in the picture.

As do I, but anything is fine, really! ;)

Guest Snatch
8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Something like that.  I suppose a clock tower will suffice.  Don't you worry, if anybody calls you a hunchback, I'll kick their teeth in!  

See that romance isn't dead with you Sleeve. Good man.

12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What about your wife's tits? Does she buy her bras in Tesco ?

" Tesco's finest tits holders "

If you're trying to goad me by continually making references to my wife, you're wasting your time, you tiresome little twit. I see you are still struggling with the basics of written English too.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

If you're trying to goad me by continually making references to my wife, you're wasting your time, you tiresome little twit. I see you are still struggling with the basics of written English too.

He doesn't know what a wife is... he hasn't got past "bumming" in the dictionary.... been stuck on it for 3 years now....