CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

13 minutes ago, MikeD said:

I'm hoping my previous good behaviour, lack of meltdowns and general sulking lets me off with the odd dodgy post.

Maybe stick to jokes from the "library" and "horse" series for a while, just to be on the safe side. 

On which note, the following - believe it or not - is the highest scoring Sickipedia joke ever:

Man in Library : I'd like to borrow a book on suicide, please. 

Librarian : Fuck off, you won't bring it back!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

On which note, the following - believe it or not - is the highest scoring Sickipedia joke ever:

Man in Library : I'd like to borrow a book on suicide, please. 

Librarian : Fuck off, you won't bring it back!

I asked the librarian if he had that new book about impotence. 

He tapped his keyboard and looked at the computer screen. "It's not coming up," he replied. 

I said "That's the one." 

• Like 1

A man is sat on the edge of his bed, rolling a johnny onto his cock in preparation of giving his wife a good seeing to. All of a sudden their 8 year old son bursts in the room. In a quick attempt to hide what he's doing, the Dad hunches right over and says "Oh god, I thought I saw a rat run under the bed!"

Straight away his son replies "What are you gonna do, fuck it?"

• Like 1

A woman brings home 8 year old Johnny and tells his mum that he was caught playing at doctors and nurses with her 8 year old daughter Mary. "Its nothing to be worried about" replies Johnny's mum "Its natural for them to be curious about sex"!

"Curious about sex"? Replies Mary's mum "He's just taken out her fucking appendix"!

• Like 2

2 poofs in a bed . One says ' I will get another bottle of wine from the fridge , don't play with yourself , I haven't finished with you yet'

He returns and the room is covered with spunk . Bed sheets , ceiling , walls and curtains.

' You selfish little cunt' he screams.

The one on the bed bursts out crying and says ' Sorry , but I farted'

1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

2 poofs in a bed . One says ' I will get another bottle of wine from the fridge , don't play with yourself , I haven't finished with you yet'

He returns and the room is covered with spunk . Bed sheets , ceiling , walls and curtains.

' You selfish little cunt' he screams.

The one on the bed bursts out crying and says ' Sorry , but I farted'

Were you the one who stayed in bed? 

I was offered sex with a 17 year old girl today. In exchange for that, I was supposed to advertise some kind of bathroom cleaner. Of course I declined because I am a person with high moral standards with a strong willpower. Just as strong as Ajax, the super strong bathroom cleaner. Now available with scented lemon or vanilla.

23 hours ago, MikeD said:

I'm hoping my previous good behaviour, lack of meltdowns and general sulking lets me off with the odd dodgy post.

Mike, you strait laced, beige cunt. Since you are of the opinion that anyone who uses an exclamation mark in a sentence is a drama queen of Mariah Carey proportions, your base level sarcasm is about as valid as Ding's completely clean CRB check.

4 hours ago, MikeD said:

Why shouldn't you take the piss of a dwarf with Downs Syndrome?

Because it's not big and it's not clever.

Dwarf jokes, eh?

After I rammed the back bumper of a car at the traffic lights, the door flew open and the driver stormed out. He was a dwarf.

"I'm not happy," he fumed. 

"Well, which one are you then?"  I asked.