CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stewart Lee 'comedian'

Neil

Guest DingTheRioja

Didn't recognise the name until I saw Lee & Herring... fucking abysmal...

Apparently the cunt writes music reviews for the Times... and we're supposed to listen to what the says after he announces he likes Ms Dynamite and The Streets???

Fuck off.

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, nocti said:

Edgy teens and students like him because his routines are 90% atheist rants, which is fine, but Bill Hicks was doing it much better and funnier decades ago.

Another overrated sanctimonious twat.

Jim Jeffries does the best atheist rant I've ever heard.

Guest MikeD
21 hours ago, neil298 said:

Someone needs to sue this cunt under the trade descriptions act

The smuggest of smug bastards. One of those cunts who some up their own arse student wanker would say 'oh yeah, saw him at the Edinburgh festival and he was hilaaaarious'. Go fuck yourselves.

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, MikeD said:

The smuggest of smug bastards. One of those cunts who some up their own arse student wanker would say 'oh yeah, saw him at the Edinburgh festival and he was hilaaaarious'. Go fuck yourselves.

Saw some kids in Harrogate "busking a set" with a placard saying they were raising funds to take an act to Edinburgh, to be honest I thought they were great, they are probably better than 90% of the acts up there...

...mainly because they were so shit, mumbling and quiet you couldn't hear a fucking thing..

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Get a grip you insolent gunt hunter. 

I've not told you to fuck off and die, lately. Please consider yourself told. PRICK. 

• 1 month later...
On 2 March 2016 at 10:38 PM, scotty said:

To be fair, he's slightly funnier than alan carr.

He's also slightly funnier than having the flees of a thousand camels infest your Arse !   I particularly like the way.......well actually no I don't like the way. Indeed I detest everything about him and want to make a very well rehearsed monologue to camera stage left like I'm creating the illusion of talking into your television directly to you and breaking the unwritten law and bond between performer and viewer at home that the camera is to merely capture what the live audience sees but not to be looked at directly so as to shatteri the voyeuristic unobtrusive independence of the tv viewer over that of the interactive attending audience.   Yep.  He's a cunt !

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

He's also slightly funnier than having the flees of a thousand camels infest your Arse !   I particularly like the way.......well actually no I don't like the way. Indeed I detest everything about him and want to make a very well rehearsed monologue to camera stage left like I'm creating the illusion of talking into your television directly to you and breaking the unwritten law and bond between performer and viewer at home that the camera is to merely capture what the live audience sees but not to be looked at directly so as to shatteri the voyeuristic unobtrusive independence of the tv viewer over that of the interactive attending audience.   Yep.  He's a cunt !

Were you dropped on your head as a child? It would seem a plausible reason for the absolute bilge that has made its way from your watery brain to CC overnight. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Are you out of your fucking gourd? What is that shit supposed to be? You are one serious spastic.

On ‎03‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 11:22 PM, Hokey Gingers said:

Them Lee`s are all cunts, Christopher was a lanky cunt, Rusty a jolly cunt and Spike a yankee cunt that yells " Go Arsenal " a lot without i suspect any fucking idea who Arsenal are. Justin Lee Collins is just a cunt. 

Leee John from ropey early 80s soul band Imagination is one for having an extra 'E' in his name. So he's a cuunt!

Guest Gong Farmer

He redeemed himself  after after reading out a couple of derogative comments I'd posted about him on another website that shall remain nameless during one his stand up shows a few years back. I  thanked him on the site for the heads up, without apologizing mind you, but did say that he was a good sport.  

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Flatulence is funnier than you.

Flatulence is funnier than a lot of things,however,following through is a cunt.oh and by the way    fuck off fart muncher