CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

George Martin

Cuntybaws

Old cunt dies, aged 90 - shock fucking horror. Cue mass outpourings of crocodile tears on social media.

And here I thought Pete Best was the "Fifth Beatle". Or maybe Stu Sutcliffe. Certainly not Yoko, though.

Oh well, at least he wasn't a poof.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, scotty said:

No, the bloke who invented dog biscuits died last week. 

He was a good boy, yes he was. 

When someone told him to lie down, they didn't quite mean that...

Guest DingTheRioja
45 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

I've actually never heard of him. Did the scousers make him up, just for another minutes silence?

If it keeps the scousers silent, I'm all for it...

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

And here I thought Pete Best was the "Fifth Beatle". Or maybe Stu Sutcliffe. Certainly not Yoko, though.

I thought it was Brian Epstein. Just how many fucking Beatles were there?

I feel an Apple post coming on. I hope this Martin bloke gets buried and not cremated to stop any comment about those fucking ashes.

Guest nobgobbler

My older brothers went to see the Beatles at the cavern in 1963. They stood outside for ages waiting to get in and between them went through several packets of Park Drive before finally going inside. "Our kid" left a half empty box of Swan Vestas on the step. That box of Swan Vestas - that's the fifth Beatle.

Guest DingTheRioja
32 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

My older brothers went to see the Beatles at the cavern in 1963. They stood outside for ages waiting to get in and between them went through several packets of Park Drive before finally going inside. "Our kid" left a half empty box of Swan Vestas on the step. That box of Swan Vestas - that's the fifth Beatle.

..about as much musical talent as well...

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, neil298 said:

So there you have it,the most influential band in music history in a nutshell...oh well,this is cunts corner

I do like to keep things simple for you....

Guest MikeD
8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Old cunt dies, aged 90 - shock fucking horror. Cue mass outpourings of crocodile tears on social media.

Oh well, at least he wasn't a poof.

I'd reserve judgement on that, now he's dead he can't defend himself.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8 March 2016 at 2:15 PM, nobgobbler said:

Brian Epstein for me was the 5th Beatle. 

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Yes Yes....all very interesting but what about the Aaaaahhh.......thud

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, applescruff14 said:

Been listening to the help album today Apple. There's some stuff on there I forgot existed. 

"Fifth Beatle" is a bit of nonsense really, but if you look at the candidates.

George Martin - the only person who was their match creatively, it wouldn't have happened without him.

Brian Epstein - clearly important to their success, but managers of bands are not band members. Probably a nice bloke, but took a hefty cut of the royalties.

Stuart Sutcliffe - Lennon's best mate, the original bass player and a talented artist. Unfortunately he couldn't play bass for toffee.

Pete Best - the original drummer. Not much good and one of the reasons why they failed their first EMI audition. Bitter about being replaced on the brink of success.

Billy Preston - Strictly speaking the most entitled to call himself the fifth Beatle as he was the only other musician credited on a Beatles record (Get Back). Also played on their last live performance on the roof at Apple.

Guest MikeD
1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

George Martin - the only person who was their match creatively, it wouldn't have happened without him.

Brian Epstein - clearly important to their success, but managers of bands are not band members. Probably a nice bloke, but took a hefty cut of the royalties.

Stuart Sutcliffe - Lennon's best mate, the original bass player and a talented artist. Unfortunately he couldn't play bass for toffee.

Pete Best - the original drummer. Not much good and one of the reasons why they failed their first EMI audition. Bitter about being replaced on the brink of success.

Billy Preston - Strictly speaking the most entitled to call himself the fifth Beatle as he was the only other musician credited on a Beatles record (Get Back). Also played on their last live performance on the roof at Apple.

Wasn't he the Yorkshire Ripper?

Guest Snatch
18 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Replaced with Ringo Starr. So no improvement then. He was good for The Beatles but that was it.