CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Low Gear Cunts

Witheredscrote

2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

What Bawsey , you suggesting that Freud used to put his old chap in a toaster

I'm inferring it came out brown, if that helps?

Where's old Skid Mark gone anyway? That wasn't the worst debut I've ever seen, no names mentioned.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

I see viewing figures for last night were down by a third, as more people actually watched the Antiques Roadshow. Not just a few more people, either - 1.4 fucking million more people. That's democracy, you ginger abomination.

My grandfather sneakily turned on the telly and watched the ginger bellend whilst I was distracted tossing him off. 

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm inferring it came out brown, if that helps?

Where's old Skid Mark gone anyway? That wasn't the worst debut I've ever seen, no names mentioned.

Knobs in toasters indeed, he wants to get back on here quick and man up. Now you Bawsey seem like the type of man who would stand at a bbq with a pint of margarita, lay your cock on the grill and say ' how's that for a flame grilled whopper'

Guest luke swarm
37 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Knobs in toasters indeed, he wants to get back on here quick and man up. Now you Bawsey seem like the type of man who would stand at a bbq with a pint of margarita, lay your cock on the grill and say ' how's that for a flame grilled whopper'

Whopper....... MacDonalds single patty with cheese would probably be closer to the mark.  

50 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Now you Bawsey seem like the type of man who would stand at a bbq with a pint of margarita, lay your cock on the grill and say ' how's that for a flame grilled whopper'

8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Whopper....... MacDonalds single patty with cheese would probably be closer to the mark.  

I'm more of a footlong sort of a chap.

tumblr_mt0zwv56SW1rsfjmro1_500.png 

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is it one of those "four hole" toasters? Sorry, I mean "four slice" toasters - Freudian slip.

1. Cunt
  2. Arse
  3. Mouth
  4. Ears?

Guest DingTheRioja
56 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Shut up. 

13 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Shut up, then fuck off.

No. No, and no.

Repetitive cunts.  Fuck off down to the bargain basement.

31 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

No. No, and no.

Repetitive cunts.  Fuck off down to the bargain basement.

We tried this, remember? Problem being, you wouldn't leave us alone. 

I wish it had played out like the 'Spider' scene from Goodfellas; cards, alcohol, cigars and good company, but culminating in you being killed and buried in the woods. 

If anybody was collared for pulling the trigger, all they'd need to do is show the judge any one of your thousands of posts for it to be deemed justifiable. 

58 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

We tried this, remember? Problem being, you wouldn't leave us alone. 

I wish it had played out like the 'Spider' scene from Goodfellas; cards, alcohol, cigars and good company, but culminating in you being killed and buried in the woods. 

If anybody was collared for pulling the trigger, all they'd need to do is show the judge any one of your thousands of posts for it to be deemed justifiable. 

Do not think for one moment I haven't noticed that you 'liked' a Roops post on another thread this morning. You are not to be trusted,   you two faced, snivelling cunt. Your lack of morality and loyalty has dragged all things Welsh to a new low. I thought that impossible but you have succeeded. Fuck off and fall down a mine shaft.

R.I.P MikeD

20 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Do not think for one moment I haven't noticed that you 'liked' a Roops post on another thread this morning. You are not to be trusted,   you two faced, snivelling cunt. Your lack of morality and loyalty has dragged all things Welsh to a new low. I thought that impossible but you have succeeded. Fuck off and fall down a mine shaft.

R.I.P MikeD

Fuck off you babbling fucking idiot. 

3 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Fuck off you babbling fucking idiot. 

Not such an idiot as not to copy your 'like' of her post to file, before you deleted it. Incidentally why did you remove it, would it show your cronies on here what a quisling and all round two faced cunt you really are.  ' Admin, Admin, I am not a bad boy really, I love Roops, can I come round and put my tongue down the back of your trousers' said the soppy fat Welsh cave dweller

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Snatch
15 hours ago, Punkape said:

Well he's gone and not before time.

Bring back Clarkson at once.

No don't bring back Cock sucking Clarkson. Instead fuck the shite rich kids programme off.

You pleb.

Guest Manky

So now my license fee will be paying the overinflated wages of a septic 2nd rate comedy actor in a programme I never watch. It gets better and better.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 06/07/2016 at 8:27 AM, I know that Cunt said:

Which utter cunt brought this one back from the dead?

Punkers.

Since the ginger whinger is probably being kicked out for being a shouty whiney shitbag with no visible talent.