CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Low Gear Cunts

Witheredscrote

So the ginger freak Piss Evans is apologising unreservedly for a stunt involving Matt ' the shithead' LeBlanc leaving circular tyre marks around the Cenotaph. The cunts have no respect for anything including themselves. Who the fuck at the BBC let this happen. Fuck off back to the States LeBlanc and take the smelly talentless cock sucking cunt of a taff with you

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

We used to fuck off useless cunts like this to some faraway shit hole of an island where they could shag monkeys and try and form their own neanderthal society. What was the fucking place called? The Xylophone playing beardie kiddie fiddler lived there.

The way BBC reports are taking the moral high ground on this is fucking shameful, they talk about it,plan it and then film it and then are outraged when it's pointed out to them that it is disrespectful, faux shock and outrage to make themselves feel better.How about reporting on the Saville cover up ,no? Thought not you fucking parasitic cunts

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

If you looked on the BBC news pages yesterday, the stories all looked like a "wow, look how wacky the new Top Gear is, we even interrupted a wedding!! Yikes!!  "

Link... this story has been edited since yesterday, they've taken out the mention of the Cenotaph on this one... cunts, lying, editing cunts...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-35793887

Make the Murricunt and Ginga Whinger pay to resurface the fucking road, they can afford it, out of the extortionate fees they earn from our licence fee...

Thank Heavens for the BBCs' explanations...

Donuts" - which have previously been performed many times on Top Gear - usually involve rotating the rear of a car around the front, a technique caused by making the rear wheels of a car spin more quickly than the front set.

They often leave circular skid marks on the road and sometimes cause smoke to emit from tyres due to friction.

Edited by DingTheRioja
Bent Bastard Cunts

2 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

It's all about publicity......any type of fucking publicity.

Matt Le Blanc being dismembered live on air by the oily, naked, chainsaw-wielding cast of America's Next Top Model ticks all my boxes!

• Like 1

So now they're saying it won't be shown, we as license payers have still got to foot the bill for this pile of shit,when are the BBC cunts going to act on whoever was responsible for this balls up or will it just go in the 'jimmy Saville,keep shtum' file.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Matt Le Blanc being dismembered live on air by the oily, naked, chainsaw-wielding cast of America's Next Top Model ticks all my boxes!

Boxes, eh?

I ordered a sex toy off the internet, a latex replica of my wifes vagina. The postman walked up the path carrying a huge box with the flaps all torn and blowing in the breeze.

I thought "they could at least have fucking wrapped it."

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, scotty said:

Boxes, eh?

I ordered a sex toy off the internet, a latex replica of my wifes vagina. The postman walked up the path carrying a huge box with the flaps all torn and blowing in the breeze.

The postie was muttering "By fuck, I'm glad I stopped chucking one up her years ago, look at the state of it now...I could park my bike in there..."

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, scotty said:

Boxes, eh?

Nearly as funny as the time I ordered an Action Man deserter off the tinterweb

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, neil298 said:

So now they're saying it won't be shown, we as license payers have still got to foot the bill for this pile of shit,when are the BBC cunts going to act on whoever was responsible for this balls up or will it just go in the 'jimmy Saville,keep shtum' file.

The BBC's got too much clout. And it's time to ban the Dickensian licence fee, surprised they're still allowed to charge for it.

Guest MikeD
8 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

It's all about publicity......any type of fucking publicity.

Exactly.

Desperate, ignorant fucking bastards.

Pity it hadn't been mistaken for a terrorist attack and the cunts were all shot.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

The BBC's got too much clout. And it's time to ban the Dickensian licence fee, surprised they're still allowed to charge for it.

Be careful what you wish for...if it ever did go commercial, it might be an open door for that other uber cunt Piers CUNT Morgan.

In all honesty though I think the BBC are on some kind of death wish, trying to out trash ITV and Sky...It should stick to quality programs such as Documentaries and Period Drama stuff....coupled with the top heavy overpaid executive structure, it is ripe for plunder by the current vile government and we will have lost something precious.         

Guest MikeD

Big laugh to the ignorant Yank cunt though.

But imagine if someone British had done something similar near Arlington cemetery in the US.

They'd have fucking nuked us.

Guest Snatch

It's not different to the old programme with that über cunt Clarkson. Rich cunts doing the fuck what they want.

I'm sure the people that were diverted or had to wait in jams because the roads were blocked off for filming were over the fucking moon.

What does it bring to TV? Fuck all.

Replace it with a programme that reviews cars the normal cunt can afford.

10 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

If you looked on the BBC news pages yesterday, the stories all looked like a "wow, look how wacky the new Top Gear is, we even interrupted a wedding!! Yikes!! 

Tucked away at the very bottom of the article now is a belated admission of the blindingly obvious i.e. that the whole wedding at St Paul's was a fake staged entirely by actors. I wonder who paid all those actors? Anyone who watches Top Gear is being taken for a muggy cunt by the ginger fuckwit and his BBC cronies. 

Guest nobgobbler
10 hours ago, MikeD said:

Big laugh to the ignorant Yank cunt though.

But imagine if someone British had done something similar near Arlington cemetery in the US.

They'd have fucking nuked us.

I just got a vision of Punkape sharing a bottle of meths with ProfB in a cardboard box at ground zero. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

I just got a vision of Punkape sharing a bottle of meths with ProfB in a cardboard box at ground zero. 

So he would be drinking alone while staring in a mirror.

Guest Manky
14 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Be careful what you wish for...if it ever did go commercial, it might be an open door for that other uber cunt Piers CUNT Morgan.

In all honesty though I think the BBC are on some kind of death wish, trying to out trash ITV and Sky...It should stick to quality programs such as Documentaries and Period Drama stuff....coupled with the top heavy overpaid executive structure, it is ripe for plunder by the current vile government and we will have lost something precious.         

By precious do you mean a load of old Trotyskyite politically correct wankers, so far up their collective arses only their toenails are showing. The BBC is so far past its sell-by date and unfit for purpose, it's only use is as a lucrative gravy train for washed up 'celebrities'.

I wouldn't miss it for one second. I begrudge being forced to pay the license fee. 

1 minute ago, Manky said:

By precious do you mean a load of old Trotyskyite politically correct wankers, so far up their collective arses only their toenails are showing. The BBC is so far past its sell-by date and unfit for purpose, it's only use is as a lucrative gravy train for washed up 'celebrities'.

I wouldn't miss it for one second. I begrudge being forced to pay the license fee. 

I must say I'm with you there Mank. It's hardly worth paying it for a decent documentary every few years. Once Attenborough snuffs it, the lot can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, nocti said:

I must say I'm with you there Mank. It's hardly worth paying it for a decent documentary every few years. Once Attenborough snuffs it, the lot can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

I don't even like wildlife documentaries, they are all sex and violence.

I was walking home past some fields late one night, when I heard a strange noise, it went "Ooooooooo". I thought " What the fuck is that?"

It was a cow with no lips.

Guest DingTheRioja
13 hours ago, Snatch said:

It's not different to the old programme with that über cunt Clarkson. Rich cunts doing the fuck what they want.

I'm sure the people that were diverted or had to wait in jams because the roads were blocked off for filming were over the fucking moon.

What does it bring to TV? Fuck all.

Replace it with a programme that reviews cars the normal cunt can afford.

The difference with Clarkson, is that he used to do as much to annoy the foreigners as possible, or leftie poofs... hence his departure from the BBC..

13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Tucked away at the very bottom of the article now is a belated admission of the blindingly obvious i.e. that the whole wedding at St Paul's was a fake staged entirely by actors. I wonder who paid all those actors? Anyone who watches Top Gear is being taken for a muggy cunt by the ginger fuckwit and his BBC cronies. 

Didn't see that bit about the wedding, that was not on the original page either... it said something about getting the bride/groom getting selfies with the Murricunts...