CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paleontologists are cunts.

Witheredscrote

So Stephen Brusatte , another fucking yank , is all excited that he and his team at Edinburgh University have 'found' another dinosaur . Why are Universities financing a bunch of cunts to rummage through a pile of fossilised T Rex shit. What use is that for those struggling to live today . Spend money on medical research you stupid wankers . As for you fucking Brusatte , fuck off back to Yankland and take your turds with you.

22 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

So Stephen Brusatte , another fucking yank , is all excited that he and his team at Edinburgh University have 'found' another dinosaur . Why are Universities financing a bunch of cunts to rummage through a pile of fossilised T Rex shit. What use is that for those struggling to live today . Spend money on medical research you stupid wankers . As for you fucking Brusatte , fuck off back to Yankland and take your turds with you.

it wasn't a T-Rex skeleton, they dug up Ian Dury by mistake.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Oi Frenchy. Leave us English folk to fuck off our own cunts and stick to your own country. You must have loads to choose from, all those that smell of garlic and/or speak french for starters.

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Oi Frenchy. Leave us English folk to fuck off our own cunts and stick to your own country. You must have loads to choose from, all those that smell of garlic and/or speak french for starters.

You stupid cunt , I am talking about ,   chiefly , an Amurrican  They are wide open for general abuse . By the way Droopy Pusdick , Edinburgh Uni is in Scotland , NOT England. Stop this anti French abuse or I will taunt you some more.

3 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

You stupid cunt , I am talking about ,   chiefly , an Amurrican  They are wide open for general abuse . By the way Droopy Pusdick , Edinburgh Uni is in Scotland , NOT England. Stop this anti French abuse or I will taunt you some more.

....I fart in your general direction... 

Guest Manky
6 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Right froggie fucker. You try and cunt an Englishman and you will have me to reckon with.

I don't know how palaeontologists can do their job. Sticking their fingers up peoples arses can't be much fun.

21 minutes ago, Manky said:

I don't know how palaeontologists can do their job. Sticking their fingers up peoples arses can't be much fun.

Tell that to alan carr, graham norton, julian clary, steven fry, and the rest of the television troupe of professional shirtlifters.

Guest Manky
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Manky's not big on pillow talk, Scotters.

Pillow talk to faggots?

They have more chance of hearing my baseball bat with 6 inch nails through it talk. Fucking fudge packers.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

Pillow talk to faggots?

They have more chance of hearing my baseball bat with 6 inch nails through it talk. Fucking fudge packers.

Depending on where you put the bat, you could be playing into their hands a little there Mank. Or arse. 

Guest Manky
7 minutes ago, nocti said:

Depending on where you put the bat, you could be playing into their hands a little there Mank. Or arse. 

What has this got to do with fossil hunters anyway?

Fuck the Jurassic Coast in Dorset. You can find loads of fossils at the local post office at 8 o'clock on Tuesday mornings. The distinctive aroma of piss is detectable from 500 yards downwind.

Guest Bill Stickers
15 minutes ago, Manky said:

Fuck the Jurassic Coast in Dorset. You can find loads of fossils at the local post office at 8 o'clock on Tuesday mornings. The distinctive aroma of piss is detectable from 500 yards downwind.

Are you some sort of granny shagging cunt?

Modelling yourself on United's Rooney perhaps?

You fucking disgrace. 

11 minutes ago, Manky said:

The one time I get involved in the constant de-railing that goes on around here and I get bollocked for it, rather ironically, by the closest thing on the board to the missing fucking link. 

4 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Or its Latin name ' Spasticus Autisticus'

If we're going off topic, this reminds of a somewhat-politically-incorrect restaurant I came across in Malta.

1941109_1519645988277219_69694401_n.jpg

They might have the George Cross, but they're cunts nonetheless.

Guest Manky
23 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Are you some sort of granny shagging cunt?

Modelling yourself on United's Rooney perhaps?

You fucking disgrace. 

The usual pathetic response I would expect from you. And, I notice your sycophantic gayboy booster club member, Witheredtwat, has joined in with a like. ( He will soon change sides when the going gets tough )

I suggest you visit www.mankycuntacademy.com for some tips.

10 minutes ago, deebom said:

Ask one what colour a Stegosaurus was. Stupid fucking boffins.

The so-called "experts" of this fucktard generation would most probably tell you that dinosaurs saw beyond colour, gender and sexuality,  so that asking what colour a stegosaurus was is actually triggering and offensive. 

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, nocti said:

The so-called "experts" of this fucktard generation would most probably tell you that dinosaurs saw beyond colour, gender and sexuality,  so that asking what colour a stegosaurus was is actually triggering and offensive. 

Obviously the origins of the BBC have been discovered.