CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jihadi cunts in Brussels

Earl of Punkape

Guest JackoTC
13 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Just because you've the only cunt in scotland with a conservatory,  it doesn't make you special.

I live in rural Cambridgeshire Ed. Have done for 25 years.

And I have a garden pond.

There are some empty bottles floating in it now though.

41 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

I cant believe I just googled that Scotty you dirty cunt.

I'm currently sitting underneath these filthy welsh bitches waiting for the interval soundcheck jacko, christ they have some bangers on them. I wonder how much they'd want for a swift one off the wrist. I might even waive the fee.

Guest DingTheRioja
40 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Every well heeled government worth their salt commits murder on a regular basis. Most estimates put Iraqi civilian deaths due to our invasion at up to half a million. Collateral damage that's called. We paid for it with our taxes.

But not Eddie. As he's a filthy dole scrounger living on aldi beans and lager.

No, "casualties" are 500k, deaths are about 1/5th of that, and that is TOTAL, including soldiers/insurgents/etc

..and using the "better" methodologies, that is 100k "excess deaths" over and above what would normally happen.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
52 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Are you a real doctor ? If so, can you explain why one of my bollocks is the size of a grapefruit pip?

To match the size of your miniscule cock.

53 minutes ago, Manky said:

Now, Tony Blair has said that "flabby liberals are scared of taking action in case they offend somebody"

I propose glassing over the Middle East. If they are all dead, nobody will be offended. Is that flabby liberal enough?

Blair should STFU and concentrate on what he does best, getting even more stinking rich. He's part of the problem not part of the solution. Regarding your crap about "glassing over the Middle East" what are you proposing? Taking all the Muslims in The Middle East to a non-alcoholic bar and assaulting them with a glass of Barbican?

• Like 1

Guest DrCunt
18 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Not sure about that, but I do know that British Rail killed more people than Iraqi scud missiles did.

Thats not difficult. I suspect Judge's AIDS riddled micropenis has killed more people than Iraqi scud missles.

Guest DingTheRioja
56 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Not sure about that, but I do know that British Rail killed more people than Iraqi scud missiles did.

Yes, but Saddam & his scuds were more likely to be on time.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm sure their pies weren't that bad!

You obviously never ate one, but judging by your signature, maybe your brothers threw you one?

10 hours ago, JackoTC said:

I live in rural Cambridgeshire Ed. Have done for 25 years.

And I have a garden pond.

There are some empty bottles floating in it now though.

Pants on fire, your ip address puts you in Govan with the Krankies as neighbours.

Ps a stack of jam jars is not a real conservatory, stig of the fucking dump.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Yes, but Saddam & his scuds were more likely to be on time.

And it was never proven that the 07:50 to Waterloo service evem existed whereas Saddams WMD's............?

Guest Manky
10 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

Described as a rocket with a hand grenade on the front. More danger off the unburnt fuel than the warhead.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

And it was never proven that the 07:50 to Waterloo service evem existed whereas Saddams WMD's............?

Even with Blair, the WMD is a more likely occurrence...