CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Serena Williams in sexist row

Neil

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Fender777 said:

More over hyped bollocks from a stupid fucking diva who plays tennis for fucks sake.

There hasn't been such extraordinary levels of spackery in tennis since John McEnroe underwhelmed at Wimbledon in the 80's.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
3 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

More over hyped bollocks from a stupid fucking diva who plays tennis for fucks sake.

Get a fucking grip fends, fuck all that tennis shit,  this bird would be the ultimate fucking fuck. Yes, I fucking would and most likely die in the process, but, what a way to go.

On 3/22/2016 at 3:20 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

My plumber says that Serena Williams is John Barnes in a wig. Whoever he is.

Roops that’s a legal case, stop Gypsy saying such thing. We could all end up in prison or fined billions!!!!!

Roops Q.C reply

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Removed

Roops, this is both rascist and liabelous a legal case  would definately be brought by the plaintiff, Mr Leonard Henry of Wolverhampton v Decimus Cunts Corner.  The use of the celebrities name, premier inn and the claim made by the defendant that Mr Henry is both rascist and lacks factual credibility.

i think Decimus has only one course of defense and that is that he is a minor and as a 12 year old is not responsible for his posts on here.   Therefore as admin YOU are liable for his posts. You should have checks in place to monitor his nominations and replies on YOUR web forum.  A failure to do so makes YOU liable.

i think indefinite monitoring is the only safe course of action here.

Roops Q.C reply

Edited by N/A

1 minute ago, Fender777 said:

You're welcome to the whore Foghorn, i'm not in to beastiality..

Apparent because she's a "mom", is a split arse (jury's still out on that one) and most importantly a fucking yank, she's got the right to tell every fucker about it and generally act like a total cunt. Maybe if the lazy slag played a five setter she'd be excused her whining, and not have such a gargantuan arse.  

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
7 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

You're welcome to the whore Foghorn, i'm not in to beastiality..

Imagine the battle, it'd be like a sweaty version of pony training Nicola Sturgeon.