CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Serena Williams in sexist row

Neil

On 3/22/2016 at 3:59 PM, luke swarm said:

he was a black cunt wasn't he Snatcher......

depends on who you ask Gypps.....in some circles they would vehemently oppose this view....the fact that he played for England would not change that view either.

Roops....I rest my case your honor.    Within 20 seconds of my reply to your putting me on indefinite monitoring if find this.... and I quote ....he was a black cunt wasn’t he snatcher......now that’s not me Iam purely backing up my previous piece.  As I know you will have tried very poorly to justify your appalling actions to muzzle me.    But here we are just a few minutes later seeing exactly what I stated  to you on another Nom.

Of course it’s rascist language, but does it really offend anyone?   Is it a liable case for the web forum to worry about? On the face of it no, but then again I think maybe every England fan may bring a legal action against Cunts Corner for supporting the view that John Barnes was a footballist, when he was actually a fucking useless fat cunt..

Roops Q.C reply

2 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

I think we could be witnessing the missing link here...or more like a mutated form of it, alien origins i'm betting.

I thoroughly dislike this fucking woman and everything she stands for. Compare her ungracious attitude and long list of stupidity to Cooky who signed off with a ton and more importantly the record of a model professional, respected by his peers 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I thoroughly dislike this fucking woman and everything she stands for. Compare her ungracious attitude and long list of stupidity to Cooky who signed off with a ton and more importantly the record of a model professional, respected by his peers 

Cook signed off in style and like you say a true professional sportsman...now comes the cunt part, how do you replace him ?

On 3/25/2016 at 12:10 AM, judgetwi said:

Fucking right. We can't have educated, successfull black women making the master race look at their little winkles and feeling inadequate. Who the fuck do these people think they are?

Actually. I think you have hit the nail on the head for once judge.

forget all the smoke screen of the race card and the sexist card being played out by the usual BBC press, the Lezza players Billy Jean and My neighbour Sue.....that name drop is for you Roops.

Forget the fact Serena was bang out of order doing what she did and that she blatantly destroyed the glorious moment for her 20year old opponent who was beating her anyway when the incident blew up about Serena’s coach cheating, which he has accepted.   No law suit there Roops.

THE main point is that the Umpire ....in my opinion.....and I agree with Judges sentiments....wanted to make a statement that a successful black tennis player was not bigger than the game, and he with his white man ego, wanted to show her who was boss.   He wanted to knock her down a peg.

Serena  unfortunately could not see this umpire playing her like a banjo and her reaction fucking ruined Niomi Osaka’s  glorious moment  and for that Serena is a massive cunt.

The Umpire for being such a small white cocked egotistical meglomaniac and for trying to put Serena down is a fucking massive cunt.

The American tennis crowd for booing Naomi are of course massive fucking fat cunts anyway.

No need for Roops Q.C to monitor this message it’s legal and non rascist, unless you are a small cocked white umpire.  And we all know they don’t have rights.

Guest Wizardsleeve
58 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Imagine the battle, it'd be like a sweaty version of pony training Nicola Sturgeon.

There goes supper!  Thank you very much you cunt!  

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

THE main point is that the Umpire ....with his white man ego,...such a small white cocked egotistical meglomaniac ...a small cocked white umpire. 

The umpire, Carlos Ramos, is actually Hispanic, and if they'd just built that fucking wall quicker Serena might have won.

14 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Cook signed off in style and like you say a true professional sportsman...now comes the cunt part, how do you replace him ?

That chap Jennings looks a seriously good player- I can't personally see any flaws in his game. There's a lad called Vince at Hants who seems like he's got the back bone for knuckling down for big scores.

Guest Blind Haze

Funny how the only people who say the umpire's decision was racist are black and the only people saying it's sexist are women. But I guess the male umpire was sexist for ruling against a woman and therefore in favour of a different woman. Makes sense.

Serena, you abused a male umpire on live television. By BBC logic, you're the sexist. Yet I've seen stories about the 'horrifying abuse' you've received online. Whilst ignoring the 'horrifying abuse' you gave the umpire.

And my first post on this website is to declare that you're a cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Blind Haze said:

Funny how the only people who say the umpire's decision was racist are black and the only people saying it's sexist are women. But I guess the male umpire was sexist for ruling against a woman and therefore in favour of a different woman. Makes sense.

Serena, you abused a male umpire on live television. By BBC logic, you're the sexist. Yet I've seen stories about the 'horrifying abuse' you've received online. Whilst ignoring the 'horrifying abuse' you gave the umpire.

And my first post on this website is to declare that you're a cunt.

Guest Blind Haze

I can’t believe I’ve not seen this website before. Thank you all for reinvigorating my faith in humanity.

Honest question, if Serena were white and called Sarah, would she be deemed racist for ruining a half Japanese/half Haitian woman’s big day? The sad thing is that yes, she probably would.

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, Blind Haze said:

I can’t believe I’ve not seen this website before. Thank you all for reinvigorating my faith in humanity.

Honest question, if Serena were white and called Sarah, would she be deemed racist for ruining a half Japanese/half Haitian woman’s big day? The sad thing is that yes, she probably would.

You're in a league of your very own with that one. 

11 minutes ago, Blind Haze said:

Of course she would, it's the new shortcut to success for anyone black Asian or faggoty, as soon as they don't get their own way, they start crying and shouting racism or homophobia, and as if by magic, they get what they want.

decent intro by the way. Please don't turn out to be a completely hopeless spaztard like the last half a dozen newbies.

Guest 'eavensabove

See the source image

Is it still traditional for the men's singles champion to dance with the ladies singles winner at the Wimbledon Bash?

It's difficult to imagine Rod Laver doing the Limbo with Abo Goolagong. Difficult, but not impossible. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@'eavensabove you do realise Roops is going to lose her shit big time when she gets home for her dead important, massively paid job don't you? I'd start loosening up your arsehole now to make it easier for later on in the depths of the cooler.... 

For crying out loud. What have I done. 

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Of course she would, it's the new shortcut to success for anyone black Asian or faggoty, as soon as they don't get their own way, they start crying and shouting racism or homophobia, and as if by magic, they get what they want.

decent intro by the way. Please don't turn out to be a completely hopeless spaztard like the last half a dozen newbies.

One lives in hope. Lets see how he takes a sustained attack from the usual's (not Frank however, he's fucking useless these days)

Let start by saying I want the cunt dead, bleach, Syria etc etc 

1 hour ago, Blind Haze said:

I don’t think I like your tone. 

• Like 3