CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Iris Apfel

Cuntybaws

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt said:

I was thinking she's more like the leper in Papillon.

I played poker with a leper once, the cunt kept throwing his hand in

'ere all week

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

I'm good thanks Eric, just trying to behave myself so I avoid the wrath of Fwank... 

Mike!.. I completely forgot about you and your alcoholic and disabled wife. Is she keeping her chin up? 

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

Mike!.. I completely forgot about you and your alcoholic and disabled wife. Is she keeping her chin up? 

The graceful lady in question died three weeks ago. Mike PM’d some of us and some of us attended the funeral. Would you care to delete this comment in the interests of good taste, you squalid fucking spastic runt?

19 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The graceful lady in question died three weeks ago. Mike PM’d some of us and some of us attended the funeral. Would you care to delete this comment in the interests of good taste, you squalid fucking spastic runt?

@Mike Hunt I don’t believe much of what I read on these pages, however, DC is one of the few that has no skin in the game. Is Mrs Hunt dead already? ⚰️

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He’s a fucking cunt too. And his nostrils are fully front facing. Disgusting.

Even so , he could be the next James Bond , instead of an Aston DB6 hell drive a 14 year old BMW 5 series with no mot. It's either him or  a plimsoll wearing  Pakistani , 007 licence to smell , or a trans 007 .He'll go around in a frock cottaging and bumming Scaramanga and his white cat .Poor fucking thing   it'll need all the comfort stroking to get over having some 8 inch bell end rammed up its nether regions . 

On 09/03/2024 at 21:56, Dyslexic cnut said:

That was most upsetting and particularly cuntish.  You just reminded me of the freedom I could have had to pork any eligible 40-something+ woman and I'm now back in reality land ordering the incontinence pants.

• Like 2

On 09/03/2024 at 22:14, Frank said:

@Mike Hunt I don’t believe much of what I read on these pages, however, DC is one of the few that has no skin in the game. Is Mrs Hunt dead already? ⚰️

Sadly not, she's a feisty woman who's sure to outlive me, based on cantankerousness stats.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/03/2024 at 23:03, Mike Hunt said:

Sadly not, she's a feisty woman who's sure to outlive me, based on cantankerousness stats.

Roast dinner with all the trimmings for Mrs H this weekend, Mikey?

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Roast dinner with all the trimmings for Mrs H this weekend, Mikey?

Sadly not, had planned on going out but the trimmings and giblets came out all over her bed last night so she decided to stay in to clean it up.

On 09/03/2024 at 22:18, Dyslexic cnut said:

Do you think that coffin emoji is appropriate you vile twat?

It's more appropriate than the usual bin-bag and wheelbarrow combination.

Incidentally, Peter, I forgot to welcome you back, mainly because, I hadn't missed you.😉

• Like 1