CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Iris Apfel

Cuntybaws

This plug-ugly nonagenarian “style guru” and supposed fashionista is currently appearing in a series of adverts for Citroën. If she thinks those fucking bins constitute style she's having a laugh, although I suppose it doesn't take much to pull the wool over the eyes of a French advertising agency.

On the plus side, at least she'll be dead soon.

FuQECmf.png

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This plug-ugly nonagenarian “style guru” and supposed fashionista is currently appearing in a series of adverts for Citroën. If she thinks those fucking bins constitute style she's having a laugh, although I suppose it doesn't take much to pull the wool over the eyes of a French advertising agency.

FuQECmf.png

Her glasses will live on forever though.

:lol:

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I suppose if your chosen look is that of a clown it's still a 'style'. She's certainly advertising the right car as i would imagine all the ancillary bits like wings and bumpers would fall off if it received the slighest knock. Lets face it, the French are shit at making cars...........and lager.....................or winning battles.

14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Jesus! Those lenses are so thick she could read your mind!

By the look of them they were designed to go with her lipstick, which appears to have been applied after two bottles of vodka by Michael J Fox while wearing boxing gloves. In the dark.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

By the look of them they were designed to go with her lipstick, which appears to have been applied after two bottles of vodka by Michael J Fox while wearing boxing gloves. In the dark.

She looks like a portrait of Elton John that's been crudely tattooed onto a gorilla's ballbag by David Blunkett, whilst riding a bucking bronco. In the dark.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nocti said:

She looks like a portrait of Elton John that's been crudely tattooed onto a gorilla's ballbag by David Blunkett, whilst riding a bucking bronco. In the dark.

Blunkett's ridden a few bucking broncos in his time, usually married ones. And he doesn't care whether it's dark. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 minutes ago, scotty said:

Blunkett's ridden a few bucking broncos in his time, usually married ones. And he doesn't care whether it's dark. 

Would he know if it was dark?

5 minutes ago, scotty said:

17 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

This is desperate marketing. Both Citroen and Mrs Apfel were once the epitome of avant-garde style and design, but it was a different era. The message will be lost on the majority on today's affluent hipsters.

Guest luke swarm
17 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Her glasses will live on forever though.

:lol:

I wonder if she is any good at Snooker.

I can understand her advertising Citroen...that company has a rep for producing cunt ugly cars that misguided fools term as "ooh I love that quirky look"

17 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I can understand her advertising Citroen...that company has a rep for producing cunt ugly cars that misguided fools term as "ooh I love that quirky look"

The DS is a beautiful car, good ones are 40k plus now. 

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

The DS is a beautiful car, good ones are 40k plus now. 

Just had to Google what that looks like.Yeah I remember them from the 70s..well all I can say is....beauty is a subjective subject....in my view the most beautiful car that is still within reach of normal people is the Triumph Stag. A beautiful design but plagued by bad engine design.

Most ugly machine built has got to be the ford Anglia....followed in close second place by the Fiat Multpla ...what were they thinking 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Bill won't get that one, he's too young.

What? To understand the meaning of potting the pink or the brown??

Guest MikeD
19 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

FuQECmf.png

Fuck me, have they dug up George Burns?

Guest DingTheRioja
25 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I bet with those specks she could see punky's micro cock a mile away, in the dark.

They're not that fucking big...!

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Renault megane. I see you baby, shakin that ass.

Guest DingTheRioja
11 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Renault megane. I see you baby, shakin that ass.

If they just printed a nice arse right across the boot of that car, it would have improved it no end... still a shit car, but better...

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

If they just printed a nice arse right across the boot of that car, it would have improved it no end... still a shit car, but better...

Or just replace the whole thing with an Aston Martin.