CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guests Who Over Stay Their Welcome

Decimus

22 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

So should Wizardsleeve for that matter. Slimy, lecherous cunts, the pair of them. 

Careful Bubbles, you don't want to incur the wrath of that fucking idiot - he'll be making little comments about you in various unrelated threads before you know it, the stupid fucking prick.

8 minutes ago, Ape said:

Careful Bubbles, you don't want to incur the wrath of that fucking idiot - he'll be making little comments about you in various unrelated threads before you know it, the stupid fucking prick.

Ape you modern day Judas Iscariot, pretending to like frank only to kiss him on the cheek at the earliest opportunity.

11 minutes ago, Ape said:

Cheers for the heads up.

No need to emphasise 'little' comments though.  That fucking imbecile can barely string a sentence together that's comprised of more than 6 syllables. 

Just now, Properkhunt said:

With your multiple personality disordered, atrophying brain in full chuck out mode, you can at least digest the fact she is alive. Personal tragedies aside, I hear you like 'em dead.

Proper reveals the wizadry behind the all new IP address cheating scheming multi iD punter detector...

image_zpsp2odmmgi.jpeg

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Well, well, well. 

Well, well fucking well.

Good work Quincy.....so been awhile in the hermitage for traumatised cunts...how did the treatment work out. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Good work Quincy.....so been awhile in the hermitage for traumatised cunts...how did the treatment work out. 

Yes indeed. A long and exceedingly harsh spell in the cooler... I just now noticed someone had quietly unlocked the door. I thought that was it for Good Old Quincy; I'd lie there in that dark hole not knowing 'twere night or day pondering "was I just too nice?", "what the fuck is this shit?" And bollocks like that. It was only my own excellent company that kept me sane. If I'd been Ding in there, I'd have deliberately swallowed my tounge on day two, with all those shite thoughts and dull ideas rattling around my peabrain in the darkness. Fucking unbearable.

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Yes indeed. A long and exceedingly harsh spell in the cooler... I just now noticed someone had quietly unlocked the door. I thought that was it for Good Old Quincy; I'd lie there in that dark hole not knowing 'twere night or day pondering "was I just too nice?", "what the fuck is this shit?" And bollocks like that. It was only my own excellent company that kept me sane. If I'd been Ding in there, I'd have deliberately swallowed my tounge on day two, with all those shite thoughts and dull ideas rattling around my peabrain in the darkness. Fucking unbearable.

If you could just slow down a little, breath, then read through your drivel before posting, we can all join in with your fuckwittery. Stupendous fucking cretin.

5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Was that you whispering to me in there? I thought I was going insane, like my brain had finally given up and had been taken over by a barely coherent jock. 

I jest, but now we've been unleashed, can we agree what happens in Sing Sing, stays in Sing Sing.  

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Frank said:

If you could just slow down a little, breath, then read through your drivel before posting, we can all join in with your fuckwittery. Stupendous fucking cretin.

You seem rattled Frank, perhaps even a little threatened. Are you worried QC is going to usurp you as cock of the walk? 

That explains why you are re-hashing your Friday night video content, like a drunken Ricky Gervais dragging out the David Brent dance when the new work has dried up? 

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

You seem rattled Frank, perhaps even a little threatened. Are you worried QC is going to usurp you as cock of the walk? 

That explains why you are re-hashing your Friday night video content, like a drunken Ricky Gervais dragging out the David Brent dance when the new work has dried up? 

Indeed. He does remind me of a young Bill Stickers.. the only cunt to slightly rattle me in my prime. Let's see what he's got.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 minutes ago, Frank said:

Frank, I've had quite long enough in the gloom of the oubliette to introspect, ratiocintate .... to fucking breathe, despite your camp prattle echoing through the grille, distracting me from high thoughts and base wanking. I've reviewed my post and confirm it is fine to perfect. A little more of a respectful tone from you, cunt, would set you in good stead. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
34 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Was that you whispering to me in there? I thought I was going insane, like my brain had finally given up and had been taken over by a barely coherent jock. 

I jest, but now we've been unleashed, can we agree what happens in Sing Sing, stays in Sing Sing.  

I had not realised that you had copped a ban, nor that you were in that hole with me. Indeed- I thought it was, er, a woman in there with me, but let's not dwell on these things. I have lost my Rolex though- could you check your slops?

8 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I had not realised that you had copped a ban, nor that you were in that hole with me. Indeed- I thought it was, er, a woman in there with me, but let's not dwell on these things. I have lost my Rolex though- could you check your slops?

It was dark, and you were gentle. Consider yourself pardoned. 

I've not seen your knock-off gold plated timepiece I'm afraid, I don't suppose our Camembert harvesting goose botherer has it in his beret that we used as our communal chod bin whilst in the clink?

I did notice that the froggy bastard went on a rather enjoyable venomous streak before quickly disappearing off the site. Maybe he doesn't realise he's free, maybe he's just out fucking geese.

Either way, I hope he hurries back, my 5 year old niece needs lessons on how punctuation and grammar should not be used. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

It was dark, and you were gentle. Consider yourself pardoned. 

I've not seen your knock-off gold plated timepiece I'm afraid, I don't suppose our Camembert harvesting goose botherer has it in his beret that we used as our communal chod bin whilst in the clink?

I did notice that the froggy bastard went on a rather enjoyable venomous streak before quickly disappearing off the site. Maybe he doesn't realise he's free, maybe he's just out fucking geese.

Either way, I hope he hurries back, my 5 year old niece needs lessons on how punctuation and grammar should not be used. 

Well, it's nice to be nice.

Recent experience would indicate that if a normally regular cunt like withers has suddenly gone off radar without  word, he's been banned to fuck. 

4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Recent experience would indicate that if a normally regular cunt like withers has suddenly gone off radar without  word, he's been banned to fuck. 

I very much doubt that scrotes has been banned. He's more likely to have croaked, or fucked off on holiday. 

8 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Most probably. 

I believe my last comment was an innocuous jibe aimed at SouthernCunt about drinking XXXX and then I was promptly dumped in the hole. 

Still, our The Rock style escape is something that'll go down in history in these here parts. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Most probably. 

I believe my last comment was an innocuous jibe aimed at SouthernCunt about drinking XXXX and then I was promptly dumped in the hole. 

Still, our The Rock style escape is something that'll go down in history in these here parts. 

But he does drink that shite. Most puzzling . 

Guest DingTheRioja
31 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Most probably. 

The only thing going down round here is you two, on each other...

..get your gimp masks back on and get down that fucking dungeon...

4 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Most probably. 

I would have thought that would be a lightweight reason for a ban, shitcanning XXXX. 

You must have done something else, Bubbles. Quincy is still full of shit, I see.

Ding can also fuck right off.

Edited by southerncunt
forgot to tell Ding to fuck off.

6 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I would have thought that would be a lightweight reason for a ban, shitcanning XXXX. 

You must have done something else, Bubbles. Quincy is still full of shit, I see.

Ding can also fuck right off.

I'm sure there's more to it SC, but I'm back now, and I'm sure you'll agree it's for the best. 

Don't be so harsh on QC, our time inside did funny things to him. 

He's turned into what I'd describe as an overtly homosexual war vet with PTSD and did often talk about visiting Oz during our time in the exercise yard

I'll let you know if he obtains a passport, you might want to steer clear as he wouldn't stop rabbiting on about Oxford Street, Sydney, as he thinks the folk there will 'get him'. 

Don't know if this means anything to you?