CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guests Who Over Stay Their Welcome

Decimus

Guest DingTheRioja
29 minutes ago, Ape said:

Should have gone down naked Scotters - ........

With the gimp mask on, tub of Flora in one hand, semi in the other hand......

Just now, Ape said:

You're a creepy little cunt, Spunky. It worries me that you'd even think this reply, let alone make it public. Fuckin' homo.

This relentless loathing towards my Punky can't go on, Ape. You've not been sound of mind since he exposed your unhealthy hairless penchant.

• Like 2

Just now, scotty said:

Frank, you are losing it badly. Editing posts that have already been quoted, quoting posts twice,  need I go on? Put down the scotch and start on the bleach.

I'm treading water here, scotty. You're absolutely right.. I'll go to bed.

Night x

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

This relentless loathing towards my Punky can't go on, Ape. You've not been sound of mind since he exposed your unhealthy hairless penchant.

Sorry Frank, but a cunt is a cunt. Luckily Eddie was quick to "like" your post, so it wasn't a complete waste of time.

Ok, joking aside, I want some serious opinions here and this is the obvious thread to ask on.

So a batch of family totalling 8 plus their 4 dogs rock up at our gaff shortly after midday yesterday. We started the meal at 1pm. Finished by around 3:30 latest. Cups of tea, more drinks and a few cakes around 6pm. 4 of the cunts actually fell asleep. I went upstairs for a nap, making my apologies as I'd been up working on a cruise ship since 6am, which they were aware of. I'd assumed by the time I came downstairs they'd have left. 

They finally went on their way just before 11:30pm. They were invited for lunch. Is it just me, or do any of my fellow cunts here think that's entirely unreasonable? What would be a proper time to fuck off home? I was on the verge of texting my neighbour to bang on the door with some invented emergency when they finally left. 

And frank, I apologise for my slight tetchiness last night, but as you can see from the above I had good reason to be a bit niggly.

Just now, scotty said:

Ok, joking aside, I want some serious opinions here and this is the obvious thread to ask on.

So a batch of family totalling 8 plus their 4 dogs rock up at our gaff shortly after midday yesterday. We started the meal at 1pm. Finished by around 3:30 latest. Cups of tea, more drinks and a few cakes around 6pm. 4 of the cunts actually fell asleep. I went upstairs for a nap, making my apologies as I'd been up working on a cruise ship since 6am, which they were aware of. I'd assumed by the time I came downstairs they'd have left. 

They finally went on their way just before 11:30pm. They were invited for lunch. Is it just me, or do any of my fellow cunts here think that's entirely unreasonable? What would be a proper time to fuck off home? I was on the verge of texting my neighbour to bang on the door with some invented emergency when they finally left. 

And frank, I apologise for my slight tetchiness last night, but as you can see from the above I had good reason to be a bit niggly.

Poof!

Just now, scotty said:

What time should they have fucked off? I said serious opinions. 

1:30... About two minutes after finishing their spaghetti with meat balls and cheese followed by the cannoli assortment. And good merlot. Might I suggest that you should have started masturbating while sitting in your favourite chair.... You could explain that you do it to assist in dropping off to sleep.... Mind you, it's only a suggestion

Just now, scotty said:

Not at all, Scotty. You're right.. I've had my day. Have this -

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, scotty said:

You work on a fucking cruise ship? I'm with Spots on this, you silly poof cunt. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Abersychan.......?

Wherever that is, it is certainly a shit lovers shit-hole. Incidentally , you can google this for me as you're likely fucking clueless- what does the place name prefix "Aber" denote? And why is it as common in Scotland as in your own disgusting peninsula? Interested to hear.

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Wherever that is, it is certainly a shit lovers shit-hole. Incidentally , you can google this for me as you're likely fucking clueless- what does the place name prefix "Aber" denote? And why is it as common in Scotland as in your own disgusting peninsula? Interested to hear.

Fuck off

22 hours ago, Ape said:

You're a creepy little cunt, Spunky. It worries me that you'd even think this reply, let alone make it public. Fuckin' homo.

29 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

You work on a fucking cruise ship? I'm with Spots on this, you silly poof cunt. 

Cruise ships are full of benders.