CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Child disregarding cunts.

scotty

Guest MikeD
11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Wiz, you're getting yourself in a tizz.

Whilst I respect all opinions, even those of an overly strange, autistic man-child, I cannot countenance your accusation of being boring. I've never once been called that, accept by lesser abled posters with a grudge after I have repeatedly made them look like idiots.

You on the other hand, have consistently been labelled the most tedious poster on here, and by more than several members. You just don't cut it, absolutely no personality beyond being a slightly creepy dullard who tries too hard.

As for dying tonight, surely in your time zone that would be the early hours of the morning in England? You star spangled spastic.

Worse than me?

Guest Bill Stickers
41 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

At one time, you were a valuable and contributing punter here, now you're nothing more than a frequent flyer on banned cunt bi-plane. 

What the fuck does this even mean? 

Guest MikeD
13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're my favourite, Mike x

And Bill's liking my posts. You pair of cunts need to make your minds up, you go from hating me to chatting me up for a spit-roast.

I'm so confused.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, MikeD said:

And Bill's liking my posts. You pair of cunts need to make your minds up, you go from hating me to chatting me up for a spit-roast.

I'm so confused.

I would say that you are being prepped for something......I also think you are not going to enjoy the pain.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

I would say that you are being prepped for something......I also think you are not going to enjoy the pain.

Well Bill was going to 'move onto' me once he had sorted out his other targets according to a post yesterday.

If it's his usual bollocks about killing myself I think I'd rather be fucking raped.

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, MikeD said:

If it's his usual bollocks about killing myself I think I'd rather be fucking raped.

Give Roops a call...she likes it kinky so I am led to believe.

Guest MikeD
Just now, luke swarm said:

Give Roops a call...she likes it kinky so I am led to believe.

Oh for fucks sake no, there'll be a long-winded lecture on how to do it properly and another one on what I did wrong afterwards.

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Oh for fucks sake no, there'll be a long-winded lecture on how to do it properly and another one on what I did wrong afterwards.

Agreed....it would involve a post coital appraisal and subsequent action plan.........be too much hassle so forget I ever suggested it  

Guest MikeD
2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Agreed....it would involve a post coital appraisal and subsequent action plan.........be too much hassle so forget I ever suggested it  

And I'd be fast asleep seconds after, as usual.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Wiz, you're getting yourself in a tizz.

Whilst I respect all opinions, even those of an overly strange, autistic man-child, I cannot countenance your accusation of being boring. I've never once been called that, accept by lesser abled posters with a grudge after I have repeatedly made them look like idiots.

You on the other hand, have consistently been labelled the most tedious poster on here, and by more than several members. You just don't cut it, absolutely no personality beyond being a slightly creepy dullard who tries too hard.

As for dying tonight, surely in your time zone that would be the early hours of the morning in England? You star spangled spastic.

You must be thinking of a different forum.

3 hours ago, MikeD said:

No pictures.

You understand?

NO FUCKING PICTURES!!

Guest DingTheRioja
16 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Fucking tell her.

No, I don't want a 15 page discourse on your failings, even if I say I'm not interested, she'll still tell me.

On 3 April 2016 at 9:29 PM, scotty said:

We drove down the M27 today, and left it at junction 9. Busy motorway roundabout. 

The traffic was heavy, and being 200 yards from the motorway was also travelling fast. As I got onto the roundabout, I saw a couple of cars swerve away from something. The something turned out to be two people crossing the road on foot, onto the roundabout itself across 3 lanes of traffic. 

Pushing a fucking pram. And when I slowed down and veered round them, there was indeed a baby in it.

For fucksake, what are these cunts thinking of?  What goes through their tiny minds? They were dicing with death walking onto the fucking roundabout, and would have to do the same fucking thing to get off it on the other side, which would have been even more dangerous given the blind corner there. If they don't care about their own safety, couldn't they at least spare a thought for the sprog? Cunts. Utter fucking cunts.

I also travelled on the M27 and left at junction 9........it was a busy motorway roundabout.....the traffic was heavy and being 200 yards from the motorway was also travelling fast......and I fell asleep at the wheel thinking about your empty vessel of a life....you cunt.

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I also travelled on the M27 and left at junction 9........it was a busy motorway roundabout.....the traffic was heavy and being 200 yards from the motorway was also travelling fast......and I fell asleep at the wheel thinking about your empty vessel of a life....you cunt.

Fuck off back to your boat frank, and pour yourself a nice bleach cocktail. 

Guest Snatch
9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Never a dull a moment with you is there.

Guest Bill Stickers
17 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You have potential. The potential to win a Darwin Award you idiotic pleb.