CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The catholic church

Eddie

A ridiculous religion full of inconsistency's, dedicated to 'end child' poverty, although contraception is met with disapproval placing unwanted children in homes that can not afford them and has disgusting record for pedophilia. The leader of these shit bags the Pope (Gods representative on earth) welcomes additional immigration, although not in Vatican city, the place with the massive wall around it, Jesus said  it is hard for a camel to go through the eye of a needle. But it is even harder for the rich to enter God's kingdom, yet the catholic church is worth over £100 billion, with a share and investment portfolio to include Gulf Oil, Shell, General Motors, Bethlehem Steel, General Electric, International Business Machines, T.W.A., etc..The  Catholic church also have a shocking record when it comes to slavery. All in all a right bunch of cunts.

Punkape over to you.

Guest JackoTC

Don't forget the Vatican "Ratlines" which assisted many Nazi war criminals to flee to Argentina, Brazil Britain Canada etc. But you will upset Deco here for sure. Catholicism is right up his alley.

I must say I rather like the new pope. He is dragging them into the 21st century somewhat.

3 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Don't forget the Vatican "Ratlines" which assisted many Nazi war criminals to flee to Argentina, Brazil Britain Canada etc. But you will upset Deco here for sure. Catholicism is right up his alley.

I must say I rather like the new pope. He is dragging them into the 21st century somewhat.

You stupid cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

You stupid cunt.

I believe that is the title of a new biography coming out soon about the life and times of Jacko.

Guest Snatch
5 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

If those Catholic cunts do have £100bn in the kitty, why the fuck do they ask for handouts to replace a few tiles on a church fucking roof? 

Religion is fucking shit

No different to The Royal family getting handouts left,right and centre. Otherwise known as unemployment benefit.

31 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

If those Catholic cunts do have £100bn in the kitty, why the fuck do they ask for handouts to replace a few tiles on a church fucking roof? 

Religion is fucking shit

That's the proddies Snatch. Nothing gets handed down the line with them. The Synod has to buy its members up to date BMWs.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Religion is fucking shit

that's easy for you to say Bubba....you may have led an easy and comfortable life but those of us who grew up in a third world land ( Smethwick) and whose daily lot was nothing but toil and hunger,we found religion a great comfort.

If we did not have the prospect of something better when we shed this mortal coil then life would have been intolerable....so stop all this anti religious talk and join us....The Pastafarians.

I say to you unbelievers...join us before its too late. 

“Accept His Noodly Magnificence into your heart, into your soul, and ye shall forever be free. R'Amen.
Ragu on Pastafarianism

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Where the fuck is Punkape? This nom should be like catnip for catholic cretins. I'm genuinely disappointed the cunt hasn't weighed in on it.

I can't vouch for mobile signal, but I'd place a good bet on there not being many wifi hotspots between Clapham station toilets and the local Waitrose. His commute, I mean.

Guest MikeD
3 hours ago, Eddie said:

A ridiculous religion full of inconsistency's, dedicated to 'end child' poverty, although contraception is met with disapproval placing unwanted children in homes that can not afford them and has disgusting record for pedophilia. The leader of these shit bags the Pope (Gods representative on earth) welcomes additional immigration, although not in Vatican city, the place with the massive wall around it, Jesus said  it is hard for a camel to go through the eye of a needle. But it is even harder for the rich to enter God's kingdom, yet the catholic church is worth over £100 billion, with a share and investment portfolio to include Gulf Oil, Shell, General Motors, Bethlehem Steel, General Electric, International Business Machines, T.W.A., etc..The  Catholic church also have a shocking record when it comes to slavery. All in all a right bunch of cunts.

Punkape over to you.

Corrupt, self-serving bastards spouting fucking shite which only desperate, brain-washed cunts believe in.

Like any religion really.

20 minutes ago, nocti said:

I can't vouch for mobile signal, but I'd place a good bet on there not being many wifi hotspots between Clapham station toilets and the local Waitrose. His commute, I mean.

Whatever the reason, when he sees this nom he's going to be fucking furious.

Guest Manky

You will never get me in a Catholic church. Their services seem to last for days. C of E services are too short and Methodist are too average.

Bubba and his Druids have the right idea. Stand in a field like a complete prick and make funny noises.

Guest deebom

Easily the most evil, depraved, corrupt organisation this planet has ever seen. The list of crimes against humanity would stretch to the fucking moon and back.

The Popes not dragging the church into the 21st century, they've just employed good PR people. He's still a fucking immoral scumbag.

Guest nobgobbler
5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Punkape over to you.

Jesus Christ. They've just about redesigned the monopoly board. Can I have the boot?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Eddie said:

Punkape over to you.

Teagues With Attitude?

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Ok. Fuck off out of here.

Unfair. Admin still owes me a get out of jail free card for that picture of my tits, and now he's ignoring me.

Two jewish lads were walking past a catholic church and noticed a sign saying "convert today and we'll give you £20." They looked at each other and one said, "no way would I convert, I'm jewish through and through."  The other said "I've had a few doubts lately, I might go in, see what it's about." 

Half an hour later, he comes back out of the church. "So, did you convert?"  asked his mate.

"As a matter of fact, I did,"  he replied. "The priest made a lot of sense."

"Did you get the £20?" asked his mate.

"Is that all you people think about?"  he sneered.