CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Elvis

Eddie

On 1 May 2016 at 2:07 PM, Bubbles said:

It's odd, Mike, your mum said something similar last night at the bukkake bash. 

At least I think that's what she said, after all she did have a cocktail of jizz coming out of every orifice on her body. 

Mondo fucking bizarro!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 1 May 2016 at 2:28 PM, Eddie said:

I must be sending out mixed messages proper, that monumental cunt is imagining my arse crack and bubbles is smitten. Dirty fucking bum fun boys.

Not such a mixed message as a loud, brazen homo klaxon- calling dinner time at eddies doughnut & sausage cafe.

36 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Not such a mixed message as a loud, brazen homo klaxon- calling dinner time at eddies doughnut & sausage cafe.

Fuck, I won't sleep tonight after that Vicious cunting. Not your best work Cockfingers. Another closet bubbles type poof with fantasies.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Fuck, I won't sleep tonight after that Vicious cunting. Not your best work Cockfingers. Another closet bubbles type poof with fantasies.

sorry Edward, doesn't seem to be much bile in the air lately. There's always Ding, but that's like shooting retards in a cage. 

Guest DingTheRioja
30 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

sorry Edward, doesn't seem to be much bile in the air lately. There's always Ding, but that's like shooting retards in a cage. 

Oi!

• 1 month later...
On 14 April 2016 at 7:22 PM, Frank said:

I'm home alone at the house in Wiltshire, quince. My wife's on the Isle of Skye, the kids are boarding, and I'm staring at this screen with emptiness all around. And If they don't come back to me.. they can bring the curtain down. 

What a beautiful man. 

I'm in Melksham next Thursday.

On 14/04/2016 at 6:08 PM, luke swarm said:

Dunno about that Neil....I had heard he had married Priscilla when she was 14 I think......I wonder why Priscilla's  parents did not intervene and where was the law to stop this happening. Strange situation which would have the authorities jumping about in this present day. 

May I also add that I agree with Mr Stickers summation of you on the previous post. You really are quite a repugnant cunt.

Didn't john peel do something similar?  Went to america and married a 14 year old girl or something,  as it was legal there at the time? 

4 hours ago, Frank said:

Swing and Jazz funk ..Incognito, Dave Brubeck.. Manhattan Transfer. 

How about featuring guest artists? Gypps on the accordion, ding on the yogurt pot, roops on the meat flute?

• 2 years later...