CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest deebom

Just now, Snatch said:

I'm out of likes Bubba,so I'll owe you one.

You've attended some sort of overnight cunting course... sneaky. Not only have you landed several body shots to Bill's weary frame, your basic grammar skills have improved tenfold. No wonder poor bill's called it a day.

Guest MikeD
Just now, Punkape said:

What part of Nigeria are you from and do you like bananas ?

I see what you did there. You crazy little bugger, you!

And bananas, ape?

Genius!!

Guest Bill Stickers
48 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Yes Bill 3-0 to you. Whatever thats supposed to mean.

You just don't get it do you. I'll let you work it out for yourself.

Good to see you're picking yourself up after another demoralizing defeat. I'm not sure how you do it. If I was such a fucking embarrassment I'd throw in the towel. Fair play to you.

I've given you a courtesy point, for a moral victory. 3-1 to Stickers.

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Good to see you're picking yourself up after another demoralizing defeat. I'm not sure how you do it. If I was such a fucking embarrassment I'd throw in the towel. Fair play to you.

Bill Stickers........our resident cretin icon.

lol.

Guest MikeD
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Stand tall, Bill. 5'1 stooping is for the likes of stunted MikeD's.

What is it with you cunts and your height comments?

Come on Decimus, who's Snow White and the other six?

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Are you a Rangers man, Bawsey?

More of a lamb tikka balti man, vindaloo hot  

Ironically, the Pope gets more mentions at Ibrox than at Parkhead - not all of them complimentary, if you can believe that?

I have never revealed my own footballing allegiance on here, and I never will, having seen others fall into that trap over the years. You can rest assured it isn't either of the bigoted cunt farms from Glasgow, though.

Guest Snatch
5 hours ago, Frank said:

You've attended some sort of overnight cunting course... sneaky. Not only have you landed several body shots to Bill's weary frame, your basic grammar skills have improved tenfold. No wonder poor bill's called it a day.

Just getting my old self back from the dead Frank.

How's France?

5 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

That's very gentlemanly of you Sticks. Let's see how the weekend pans out.

Who do want as the next American President? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 hours ago, Rev said:

I remember the good old days when almost all nominations were articulate, funny, informative and a good read, even all of the noms that Jugs submitted, with or without Stavros' special sauce. This place still has some erudite and very noble nominations, mostly from my good and learned colleague, klefto, but if some cunt-blisters here want to talk about fucking rabbits and vegetablist propaganda, fucking just let 'em, but stand aside while the professional bastards nominate subjects that really matter, like bowel movements, glassings, volcanic diarrhoea, fucking the shit out of Lucy Verasamy's wringing gusset, gonorrhoea, setting cunts on fire, unwarranted violence and herpes. Real Ale is for cunts.

Rev always was masterful with the art of cunting.  Good to see you again, sir. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Decimus said:

This is my fucking manor now and we're playing by my rules. Shove your halcyon memories up your collective arseholes.

So the corner is now hosted in Hull?  Why don't you do the world a favour and set yourself on fire!

11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

More of a lamb tikka balti man, vindaloo hot  

Ironically, the Pope gets more mentions at Ibrox than at Parkhead - not all of them complimentary, if you can belGPve that?

I have never reveale d my own footballing allegiance on here, and I never will, having seen others fall into that trap over the years. You can rest assured it isn't either of the bigoted cunt farms from Glasgow, though.

I'm an out and proud yellow. But I do agree with you about Celtic and Rangers, I can't fucking stand them, especially Celtic actually after a run in with some of their cunt fans in Norwich. 

Go on, Bawsey, give us a clue. My money is on partick.

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm an out and proud yellow. But I do agree with you about Celtic and Rangers, I can't fucking stand them, especially Celtic actually after a run in with some of their cunt fans in Norwich. 

Go on, Bawsey, give us a clue. My money is on partick.

Queen of The South