CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Top news in Norfolk

Witheredscrote

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Unbelievable. I actually predicted this tepid response in my head as I posted it

You utter, utter, utter, utter bore.

Is it boring to be factually correct?

It is boring to witness another fuck up from somebody who thinks they're smarter than what they actually are.

Sounds like a thick cunt, posts like a thick cunt.............................you work out the rest.

• 3 months later...

More exciting news from the big bog. Norfolk County Council has run into problems with its current proposals for devolved power from Whitehall. The move to poll 3000 residents at a minimum cost of £130,000 has been rejected. Devolution?, the cunts couldn't run a whelk stall, I know, I tried to buy some at Caister on Sea. It was closed.  Anyway French whelks are better.

2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

More exciting news from the big bog. Norfolk County Council has run into problems with its current proposals for devolved power from Whitehall. The move to poll 3000 residents at a minimum cost of £130,000 has been rejected. Devolution?, the cunts couldn't run a whelk stall, I know, I tried to buy some at Caister on Sea. It was closed.  Anyway French whelks are better.

The authority I work for unanimously voted in cabinet against devolution, as did most other Norfolk LG's. It's all very well having devolved powers from government, but you need money to exercise power, and they won't be sending that our way as well.

It's just more Tory big society bollocks, which is essentially central government offloading their problems on to local government.

Fuck devolution.

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The authority I work for unanimously voted in cabinet against devolution, as did most other Norfolk LG's. It's all very well having devolved powers from government, but you need money to exercise power, and they won't be sending that our way as well.

It's just more Tory big society bollocks, which is essentially central government offloading their problems on to local government.

Fuck devolution.

Probably very true but definitely very boring. Fuck off.

Guest Manky
14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck devolution.

Greater Manchester is getting devolved. You can sense our civic leaders being pissed on the power of having more money in their budgets despite their rank incompetence at tackling smaller issues.

Oh for the days when the local council emptied your bins and fixed the potholes. Now they  are awash with Somalian gay disabled refugee focus groups and such weighty matters.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

Greater Manchester is getting devolved. You can sense our civic leaders being pissed on the power of having more money in their budgets despite their rank incompetence at tackling smaller issues.

Oh for the days when the local council emptied your bins and fixed the potholes. Now they  are awash with Somalian gay disabled refugee focus groups and such weighty matters.

Exactly. The only people who want this are greedy councillors who are elected by a tiny minority because no one can be fucked to vote in local elections.

More money and more power for busy body local cunts who barely scrape into power with a 25% voter turn out. Maybe this will encourage greater voter turnout because the stakes are raised, but I doubt it, so we will still end up with which ever cunt in the parish is a mason.

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Exactly. The only people who want this are greedy councillors who are elected by a tiny minority because no one can be fucked to vote in local elections.

More money and more power for busy body local cunts who barely scrape into power with a 25% voter turn out. Maybe this will encourage greater voter turnout because the stakes are raised, but I doubt it, so we will still end up with which ever cunt in the parish is a mason.

Manchester would still be in the doldrums if it wasn't for the IRA bomb in 1996. I think it was Michael Headline who was parachuted in and dragged in loads of investment. Then we got the 2002 Commonwealth Games on a sympathy ticket. The rest as they say is history.

Although it is effectively England's second city,  it is still plagued with beggars, chuggers, litter, anti social behaviour and the world's biggest pile of unfulfilled promises and pledges from our civic bleeders.

If politicians are total cunts, which they are, local politicians are total cunts with learning difficulty, inferiority complexes, little man syndrome and numerous other sadly non-fatal syndromes.  Cunts to a man.

Guest Bill Stickers
18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It is rather terrifying to think that, if I had the inclination, I could probably secure a position on a local authority somewhere. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if Ding is a county councillor in some provincial Yorkshire pit town, straining his tiny brain every day as he tries to work out how to calculate percentages again. 

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

And he would be right. Have you ever seen a black swimmer at the Olympics?. Their bottom lip is against them. A bit like the Zeebrugge Ferry sailing with its bow door open. Shovelled water in seconds.

Evidently it is to do with bone density which also makes them better runners. That and practising running away at the sound of a gunshot.

Guest Snatch
Just now, witheredscrote said:

And stampeding elephants.

The DVD players don't weigh so much these days either.

Just an observation I once observed.

5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

It is rather terrifying to think that, if I had the inclination, I could probably secure a position on a local authority somewhere. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if Ding is a county councillor in some provincial Yorkshire pit town, straining his tiny brain every day as he tries to work out how to calculate percentages again. 

Is it just me Bill, or is Decs fucking boring today?

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I can imagine the scenes now. Ding presiding over a cabinet predominantly made up of bluff, red faced farming stock. The highlight of each meeting being when Ding presses his "yes" vote button and scantily clad Norah Batty types are chased around the room to the theme tune of The Benny Hill Show.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Is it just me Bill, or is Decs fucking boring today?

He's certainly struggling to adapt to life on the outside. An institutionalised man Maybe?

I'm worried he'll end up hanging himself in a bedsit like that cunt Red from Shawshank Redemption, after carving "I hate Ding" into the wooden beam above him. 

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

He's certainly struggling to adapt to life on the outside. An institutionalised man Maybe?

I'm worried he'll end up hanging himself in a bedsit like that cunt Red from Shawshank Redemption, after carving "I hate Ding" into the wooden beam above him. 

My probationary officer has been very stringent regarding the terms and conditions of my parole. I'm allowed to swap trite, boring anecdotes about local government with an old French fairy, but I am forbidden from calling him a ponce, which is apparently more abusive than any other word in the English language. Including Cunt, the name of this website and every third word posted on here.

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

And stampeding elephants.

Practising unning away at the sound of a gunshot?  France should be sinking under the weight of gold medals.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

My probationary officer has been very stringent regarding the terms and conditions of my parole. I'm allowed to swap trite, boring anecdotes about local government with an old French fairy, but I am forbidden from calling him a ponce, which is apparently more abusive than any other word in the English language. Including Cunt, the name of this website and every third word posted on here.

Don't worry too much. Wizard will be along in a minute and call him a pimp instead.

Guest DingTheRioja
43 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can imagine the scenes now. Ding presiding over a cabinet predominantly made up of bluff, red faced farming stock. The highlight of each meeting being when Ding presses his "yes" vote button and scantily clad Norah Batty types are chased around the room to the theme tune of The Benny Hill Show.

Pit town or farming stock.... make your tiny fucking minds up.

38 minutes ago, Snatch said:

The DVD players don't weigh so much these days either.

Just an observation I once observed.

But them teles on that Black Friday.....or is that racist?