CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Almost Impossible Gameshow

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest MikeD
25 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Can I nominate Roops and Mike to go? They're the worst. I've always seen the potential in you, Ding. 

Still here, you fucking drama queen.

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Another fine example of two comedic geniuses at the very top of their game.

Roops will probably screen shot it for posterity, and in 5 years when we've all fucked off, regale the next generation with stories about how great the corner was circa 2016. 

Guest DingTheRioja
14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're never at the top of anything, you're always the "bottom"...

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

You're never at the top of anything, you're always the "bottom"...

HahahahahahahHhHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahsjajdkdkskakdkskakdkskakskskskCUNT

Guest MikeD
18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

At least that wasn't the thousand word essay that you usually come out with, I suppose I should be grateful.

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

HahahahahahahHhHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahsjajdkdkskakdkskakdkskakskskskCUNT

I'm assuming that Ding has been perusing the joke books at Jester's Corner fancy dress shop again in an effort to add more humour to his posts.

No doubt he picked up a hand buzzer and a carnation that squirts water whilst he was there.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Bill?

I've cracked iPhone screen. It's restricting my ability to post my usual brand of long winded, winding, verbose monologue. I was going to nominate cracking ones phone screen but it's just too difficult under the circumstance. I've resorted to more moronic posts for the time being. 

12 minutes ago, MikeD said:

At least that wasn't the thousand word essay that you usually come out with, I suppose I should be grateful.

Yes, I remember how tiresome it used to be reading more than two sentences when I had a reading age of seven.

You have my sympathies, you brain dead fucking simpleton.

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm assuming that Ding has been perusing the joke books at Jester's Corner fancy dress shop again in an effort to add more humour to his posts.

No doubt he picked up a hand buzzer and a carnation that squirts water whilst he was there.

Fuck me, you're a tedious short arsed one track minded stalking obessional cunt aren't you?

Guest MikeD
Just now, Decimus said:

Yes, I remember how tiresome it used to be reading more than two sentences when I had a reading age of seven.

You have my sympathies, you brain dead fucking simpleton.

Keep it coming prick, you're pissing in the fucking wind.

• 9 months later...
On 20/04/2016 at 10:39 PM, Decimus said:

Mike, please don't take this the wrong way, but... I wish you were fucking dead.

On 21/04/2016 at 4:02 PM, MikeD said:

And as long as I'm not, i'll be here.

I'd probably have fucked off by now but each moan and rant just gives me more incentive to hang around.

So fire away fuck-face, type until your fingers fucking bleed.

On 21/04/2016 at 5:38 PM, MikeD said:

Still here, you fucking drama queen.

Can anyone else remember the halcyon days when Mike"I'm not going anywhere"D, wasn't going anywhere?

Whilst I'm here, I would also like to point out that this nom was absolute fucking dog shit.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Can anyone else remember the halcyon days when Mike"I'm not going anywhere"D, wasn't going anywhere?

Whilst I'm here, I would also like to point out that this nom was absolute fucking dog shit.

Multi quoting cunt.

Guest nobgobbler
31 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

No you're not. I'm glad you're dead, you jumped up little cunt. 

That's rather harsh, speaking ill of the dead like that. You bathtub fart-bubble.

18 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fucking hell Decs, this is desperate even for you.

Now, now boys play nicely. Either up your respective games in the cunting each other stakes or just accept you need to move your relationship to the next level. Please let us know who's the postman and postbox or whether you take turns.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Now, now boys play nicely. Either up your respective games in the cunting each other stakes or just accept you need to move your relationship to the next level. Please let us know who's the postman and postbox or whether you take turns.

I tried to see if me and Ding could one day become a couple, but we were incompatible. All he ever wants to do is sit in and shout at black people on the telly and watch Fred Dibnah box sets. If that wasn't bad enough, his dick fucking stinks.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I tried to see if me and Ding could one day become a couple, but we were incompatible. All he ever wants to do is sit in and shout at black people on the telly and watch Fred Dibnah box sets. If that wasn't bad enough, his dick fucking stinks.

Killing 2 birds with one stone the multi quoting northernist could just watch a Fred Dibnah coal mining special. Isn't he on the pound notes up there?

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
On ‎15‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 11:49 AM, Decimus said:

That wasn't my dick. I shat on your sofa and left, you were so absorbed in the feverish hammering of liberal bollocks on your Amstrad 1612 you didn't notice for weeks so it fermented somewhat.