CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ched Evans accuser and feminazis

Guest Couldn't give a shit

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck me sideways Quincy Cockfuck.......you really are a fucking limp wristed wet cunt fucking retard aren't you..   If you read my profile....of course you can't read....you fucking gypsy pikey.  You would have seen the words from Cotswolds.....  Now that's in Eng er land.  The middle bit where there are no fucking council houses for poor people like yourself and your entire fucking inbred, ferile, work shy, benefits family.   You should know I'm not a Sherman tank. As I Don't use cuntish  kindergarten words like color, thru and Stratford apon a von.....say it quickly and you to can sound just like an American Ted Butcheese fuck cunt tourist yourself.    

A "gypsy pikey"! Is that opposed to a "non" gypsy pikey?

22 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

If you haven't been following this then.........  the bloke has been exonerated by the courts but it's cost him his career and hundreds of thousands of dollars in lawyers fees. It's quite a story that's been running for at lest four years now..  

Isn't she the tubby one from Criminal Minds?

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Isn't she the tubby one from Criminal Minds?

If you mean the one on the left then no. He plays some Cockney cunt in East Enders. Phil something or other.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 22/04/2016 at 10:43 PM, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck me sideways Quincy Cockfuck.......you really are a fucking limp wristed wet cunt fucking retard aren't you..   If you read my profile....of course you can't read....you fucking gypsy pikey.  You would have seen the words from Cotswolds.....  Now that's in Eng er land.  The middle bit where there are no fucking council houses for poor people like yourself and your entire fucking inbred, ferile, work shy, benefits family.   You should know I'm not a Sherman tank. As I Don't use cuntish  kindergarten words like color, thru and Stratford apon a von.....say it quickly and you to can sound just like an American Ted Butcheese fuck cunt tourist yourself.    

You are a fucking yank...

23 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A "gypsy pikey"! Is that opposed to a "non" gypsy pikey?

They're the worst kind, non gypsy pikeys, the cunts keep leaving lead on my roof!!

On 22 April 2016 at 10:48 PM, Bubbles said:

Do you work shifts?

No I pop on here each night after I have heaved myself off your moms sweaty back.....takes my mind off things !

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Ched Evans has been found not guilty at his retrial.

Wales can only be stronger with him back in midfield.

Yes, that's almost certain to happen punkers. I can't see the welsh manager thinking of any reason not to select him,  it wouldn't be controversial at all, and the opposition crowd definitely wouldn't give him any stick. 

5 minutes ago, scotty said:

Yes, that's almost certain to happen punkers. I can't see the welsh manager thinking of any reason not to select him,  it wouldn't be controversial at all, and the opposition crowd definitely wouldn't give him any stick. 

Well why should they?

He's also done 2.5 years in clink for no reason. Who's going to compensate him. Footballers earnings are huge.

• Like 1

As it happens, I agree. He got locked up on a ridiculous charge, but my point is that mud always sticks and a football stadium is always going to be the worst place for abuse. Dave Jones was accused and subsequently cleared of sexually abusing young players, but he lost his managers job at Southampton fc and got dogs abuse from any crowd from then on. I think he ended up retiring, haven't seen him crop up since. 

Guest DingTheRioja
12 minutes ago, scotty said:

As it happens, I agree. He got locked up on a ridiculous charge, but my point is that mud always sticks and a football stadium is always going to be the worst place for abuse. Dave Jones was accused and subsequently cleared of sexually abusing young players, but he lost his managers job at Southampton fc and got dogs abuse from any crowd from then on. I think he ended up retiring, haven't seen him crop up since. 

Posh Spice takes it up the arse.

Apparently.

TheBeckhams.jpg

29 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Well why should they?

He's also done 2.5 years in clink for no reason. Who's going to compensate him. Footballers earnings are huge.

I think the names and email addresses of the 170,000 idiots who signed the petition to stop him training at Sheffield should be made public. 

And Jessica Ennis-Hill should be made to eat a bucket of shit for her goodie fucking two-shoes lambasting of the poor guy. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Last seen leaving Apple's mob three years ago. I understand there's a vacancy at national level - perhaps he'll apply for that?