CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shampoo or condiment?

Neil

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Probably. Still, it saves me having to put the heating on during the winter months. 

Handy while stranded on Hoth eh?

Guest DingTheRioja
11 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

I am sure Manky will support me on this. ANY shampoos , shower gels and soaps that have even a hint of perfume are strictly for poofs . Twice a day , summer or winter , I can be found on my yard by the well pump scrubbing my armpits and genitalia with a coarse brush , cold water and good old fashioned carbolic soap . Les cunts Anglais doux.

Enough of your sexual preferences,  what about the shower gel?

Guest BrothersQuim
13 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

I am sure Manky will support me on this. ANY shampoos , shower gels and soaps that have even a hint of perfume are strictly for poofs . Twice a day , summer or winter , I can be found on my yard by the well pump scrubbing my armpits and genitalia with a coarse brush , cold water and good old fashioned carbolic soap . Les cunts Anglais doux.

That's a very quaint way of saying you wash yourself with the outdoor tap at your local caravan park using a bar of soap you haven't replaced since the 70's, you scruffy french cunt. 

My mrs bought a bottle of advocaat once, and rinsed her hair in it. I asked what the fuck she was doing, she said it was on special offer and cheaper than her usual conditioner, and when you look at the ingredients there isn't much difference. Mind you, she smelled like scrambled eggs for two days. 

6 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

I don't disagree with either statement. Economic forecasts are always erroneous. I think the UK plc will always need immigration, it was happening long before we voted to enter the EEC, usually to do all the shit work lazy wankers already here do not want to do. As you know, I am not a little Englander, and make no apologies for not being one. The sad thing about this whole issue is that democracy will rarely be discussed. I don't see the EU as a democratic organisation, uber cunts like Kinnock and family are an example of how much money is paid to the unelected that have a say over laws that effect the way of life in UK plc. For this reason alone, I will be voting to leave. There are other issues, like the inclusion of the Turks, that bother me, but the undemocratic nature of this club is sufficient enough for me.

The inclusion of the Turks is one of the biggest issues that worry's me. The deal struck with them made absolutely no sense in my opinion. The cultural, moral and economic impact of letting Syrian refugees enter unhindered from Turkey is far less than giving these Turkish barbarians freedom of movement in Europe.

It has been on the cards for years, but until the migrant crisis, never had any chance of happening. I smell American behind the scenes pressure on this, along with that old trout Merkel trying to appeal to a large ethnic minority Turkish electorate in Germany. It is definitely something to be concerned about.

6 hours ago, scotty said:

My mrs bought a bottle of advocaat once, and rinsed her hair in it. I asked what the fuck she was doing, she said it was on special offer and cheaper than her usual conditioner, and when you look at the ingredients there isn't much difference. Mind you, she smelled like scrambled eggs for two days. 

If she'd added lemonade she would have a snowball on her head?

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Decimus said:

The inclusion of the Turks is one of the biggest issues that worry's me. The deal struck with them made absolutely no sense in my opinion. The cultural, moral and economic impact of letting Syrian refugees enter unhindered from Turkey is far less than giving these Turkish barbarians freedom of movement in Europe.

It has been on the cards for years, but until the migrant crisis, never had any chance of happening. I smell American behind the scenes pressure on this, along with that old trout Merkel trying to appeal to a large ethnic minority Turkish electorate in Germany. It is definitely something to be concerned about.

The Turks are asking for unfettered movement for a turkish passport, and, without being "racist", we all know them fuckers will sell anything to anyone, no questions.

Lucky for us that Herr German fucking HATES the turks... I just hope the hatred is enough to counter the idea that she might get to rule Europe inside the rules.

Can't remember who, or the exact quote but basically "The last time us Germans too over Greece we got a war.  This time we got a receipt."

7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

The Turks are asking for unfettered movement for a turkish passport, and, without being "racist", we all know them fuckers will sell anything to anyone, no questions.

Lucky for us that Herr German fucking HATES the turks... I just hope the hatred is enough to counter the idea that she might get to rule Europe inside the rules.

Can't remember who, or the exact quote but basically "The last time us Germans too over Greece we got a war.  This time we got a receipt."

That would be Herman 'Sparky' Von Fartenarsen, the great industrialist. He put the 'cunt' in Scunthorpe!

On 23 April 2016 at 10:46 AM, neil298 said:

So I step into the shower after sweating my orchestras off at work and Mrs N has supplied a new bottle of what is supposed to be shampoo,Ginseng & Cracked Pepper???,I don't know about you but anything with pepper in it is going nowhere near my bell end let alone my ring piece.There's more chance of me putting it on one of her tasteless fucking concoctions than on my crown jewels.Soapy cunts

You homo!