CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What the fuck next?

Guest MikeD

8 hours ago, neil298 said:

I was in London for the marathon today and I definitely saw a load of blacks running away from white people......some of the cunts were even drinking water from bottles,where are the fucking old bill when you need 'em

Black people can run really fast.

Well wouldn't you if a lion was chasing you ?

10 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Bet you weren't running, fat cunt you.

I fucking was,up to the bar and back about 10 times whilst watching all the sad cunts breathing out their arses,fucking wore me out it did

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, neil298 said:

I fucking was,up to the bar and back about 10 times whilst watching all the sad cunts breathing out their arses,fucking wore me out it did

You poor wee cunt. Ask Eddie for a fuckin' foot massage.

Guest Ahriman
5 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

No you don't work for Microsoft, and you're not having access to my computer. Fuck off you lying thieving cunt. ... I enjoyed that, good morning. 

Shit! Flush the server banks Owallobogo, she's on to us!

Guest JackoTC
19 hours ago, MikeD said:

What was described as 'a mob' of locals in Deptford stole thousands of bottles of water meant for marathon runners not long after the event started.

Going by the pictures they were all either heavily sun-tanned or of an ethnic persuasion. I wonder which.

Fucking shameless, thieving, scumbag bastards.

I'd have fucking shot the cunts.

Not too much coverage on this outside social media, and its a bit out of context. Most of the water stations were giving away water to the public after the last runners had passed (albeit not full fucking cases at a time), and the footage was taken by someone who obviously had an axe to grind. It was also shamefully hijacked by the BNP, and other extreme right wing groups on social media. Many honkies also helped themselves to free water.....and at least one big titted chinky bird (I know this as I was trying to get a discreet picture of her jugs).

But good on you Mike for injecting a much needed bit of undisguised racism back into the site.

52 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Not too much coverage on this outside social media, and its a bit out of context. Most of the water stations were giving away water to the public after the last runners had passed (albeit not full fucking cases at a time), and the footage was taken by someone who obviously had an axe to grind. It was also shamefully hijacked by the BNP, and other extreme right wing groups on social media. Many honkies also helped themselves to free water.....and at least one big titted chinky bird (I know this as I was trying to get a discreet picture of her jugs).

But good on you Mike for injecting a much needed bit of undisguised racism back into the site.

Well said Jacko, the video didn't remind me of Rorke's Drift in any way. 

• Like 1

Guest MikeD
21 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Yeah, obviously Nigerians. Not just another very thinly disguised racist nom then.

:rolleyes:

For the love of fuck, you just can't fucking help yourself, can you?

Guest deebom
21 hours ago, Punkape said:

You're still on drugs then.

Crack and heroin ?

Do you support your habit with prostitution ?

Look here Spunkape you stupid fucking cunt. I might enjoy some recreational drug taking here and there, most people do. And when I do, I do so on my own or in the company of my friends and I/we are not a bother to anyone.

You on the other hand, may not do any drugs, but you have previously admitted to drink driving, thus endangering other poor cunts who have nothing wrong. Also, you live in a fantasy of epic proportions, so I'm not convinced about your denial of drug abuse.

methinks the lady doth protesteth too much.

29 minutes ago, deebom said:

Look here Spunkape you stupid fucking cunt. I might enjoy some recreational drug taking here and there, most people do. And when I do, I do so on my own or in the company of my friends and I/we are not a bother to anyone.

You on the other hand, may not do any drugs, but you have previously admitted to drink driving, thus endangering other poor cunts who have nothing wrong. Also, you live in a fantasy of epic proportions, so I'm not convinced about your denial of drug abuse.

You take illegal drugs thus supporting the drug dealing community and their evil profiteering and exploitation of the young and vulnerable.

You're a cunt and so are the arseholes you take drugs with.

It's legal to drink and it's legal to drink and drive as well so fuck off you drug addled prick. 

24 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You take illegal drugs thus supporting the drug dealing community and their evil profiteering and exploitation of the young and vulnerable.

It's legal to drink and it's legal to drink and drive as well so fuck off you drug addled prick. 

Evening Walter! 

2 hours ago, deebom said:

Because of your confession, deebom, you've found your way on to my list of 'cunts who dabble/dabbled in narcotics, so are probably not complete cunts', bravo, you cunt. 

Guest BrothersQuim
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

What do you think breweries and tobacco company's do on a regular basis you complete and utter fuck wit!

They're both legal, but look at any A&E on a weekend and compare how many are there due to drugs, and how many are there because of an alcohol related incident.

I swear you're that dense light bends around you.

Guest BrothersQuim
Just now, scotty said:

So quim, you're calling him a bender? 

Not that I want to throw accusations about, but yes he's a complete and utter fucking turd burglar.

Guest Snatch
On 24/04/2016 at 9:33 PM, MikeD said:

What was described as 'a mob' of locals in Deptford stole thousands of bottles of water meant for marathon runners not long after the event started.

Going by the pictures they were all either heavily sun-tanned or of an ethnic persuasion. I wonder which.

Fucking shameless, thieving, scumbag bastards.

I'd have fucking shot the cunts.

On 24/04/2016 at 11:21 PM, Rick_B said:

Yeah, obviously Nigerians. Not just another very thinly disguised racist nom then.

Where does it say Nigerian? Jumping to conclusions again I see Rick. They were of an ethnic persuasion which means they weren't white,Asian or any other persuasion apart form black. They would be shameless, thieving, scumbag bastards whatever their race.

Where is the racism in that? I'll tell you where,in your fucking thick head. It's cunts like you that shout racism when it's not there that actually causes more racism.

Prick.

4 hours ago, Snatch said:

Where does it say Nigerian? Jumping to conclusions again I see Rick. They were of an ethnic persuasion which means they weren't white,Asian or any other persuasion apart form black. They would be shameless, thieving, scumbag bastards whatever their race.

Where is the racism in that? I'll tell you where,in your fucking thick head. It's cunts like you that shout racism when it's not there that actually causes more racism.

Prick.

If you're being pedantic and you are, no the original post by MikeD does not mention Nigerians, simply "all either heavily sun-tanned or of an ethnic persuasion" . However the third post in at 8:40 on Sunday, again by MikeD,  says:

"Probably those fucking Nigerian cunts."

That's where it says Nigerian.

12 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

If you're being pedantic and you are, no the original post by MikeD does not mention Nigerians, simply "all either heavily sun-tanned or of an ethnic persuasion" . However the third post in at 8:40 on Sunday, again by MikeD,  says:

"Probably those fucking Nigerian cunts."

That's where it says Nigerian.

Snatch, old pal, Rick has a valid point here, as does anyone who ever calls mike a racist. And a midget.