CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who smoke

Guest BrothersQuim

Guest BrothersQuim
7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Do you work in an abattoir?

No, but it would look like one if I didn't get that 5 minutes to quell my rage.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The mayor of Hiroshima's last were "Cor! What the fuck was that"?

I thought he asked his missus if the earth moved for her as well....

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Mike's head is no larger than a walnut. Is there a medical term for this? 

More learned types than me would define it as microcephaly. But as his tiny head is in proportion to his equally tiny body, I assume that he is part of a surving grampian branch of Homo floresiensis.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
11 minutes ago, Frank said:

Mike's head is no larger than a walnut. Is there a medical term for this?

i thought it was the same size as a football on account of all the people that want to kick it.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, scotty said:

I don't often smoke nowadays, but what used to annoy me was when some cunt cadged one off me then immediately complained that it had a filter tip and tore off said filter before sparking up.

One of my brothers used to make the skinniest roll ups imaginable. It took him longer to roll it up than it did to smoke it the daft cunt. Don't know why he bothered. Actually, I don't know why anybody bothers smoking, apart from some of the cock smokers on here that is.

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

One of my brothers used to make the skinniest roll ups imaginable. It took him longer to roll it up than it did to smoke it the daft cunt. Don't know why he bothered. Actually, I don't know why anybody bothers smoking, apart from some of the cock smokers on here that is.

You've got to try and make your baccy last when in the nick. Isn't he on Rolf's wing?

12 minutes ago, Gurt said:

You've got to try and make your baccy last when in the nick. Isn't he on Rolf's wing?

Gurters, what the fuck do you think you're playing at?

You've skulked in your dank lair for the best part of a month, then you swan back in with cock in hand without so much as an explanation. Quincy has been worried sick.

46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've been thinking of something to say about this Gurt, but you have genuinely shocked me into silence. Words fucking fail me.

Can't say that too often... 

Think this brings closure to a lot of  Frank's/dings/punks posts

23 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Can't say that too often... 

Think this brings closure to a lot of  Frank's/dings/punks posts

What I don't understand is, why the gash has been blurred out, as if that could possibly be the most disturbing and perverse part of the picture as opposed to everything else in it.

Guest Bill Stickers

I remember this picture from the early days of the web. I believe someone actually registered the domain tubgirl.com and the site was just that picture.

15 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I remember this picture from the early days of the web. I believe someone actually registered the domain tubgirl.com and the site was just that picture.

Did it inspire you to give it a try bill?

I would but my ears always get blocked even from swimming

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Gurt said:

Err, no, he's dead. That'll teach him for bullying me when I was a kid. Never did like the cunt.