CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

He must be a cunt for not dumping, what must be the dumbest fucking being on the planet. Not only did she book holiday flights from Birmingham in the US, she didn't realise until airport staff at Birmingham airport in the UK told her. A simple mistake to make, you say. Well okay, but she's only gone and Top Trumped it by seeking a bit of publicity and told the press. Now the whole world knows how fucking stupid she is and how fucking stupid you are getting your gormless mug in the same snap-shot with her. Well done Ben, you utter cunt.

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Almost as bad as when that fat faced, sub-human piece of shit Jade Goody said "East Angu-larrr. Ain't that abroad?".

I'm glad her disgusting cunt cells turned on her and put the slag in an early grave.

Decs, today is my birthday.. I'm 47. What do you think about that?

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Decs, today is my birthday.. I'm 47. What do you think about that?

You're the same age as my old man. And for that reason alone, I wish you joy of the day.

Out of MikeD, Ding and Wiz, who would you say needs a good fucking kicking the most?

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Decimus said:

Almost as bad as when that fat faced, sub-human piece of shit Jade Goody said "East Angu-larrr. Ain't that abroad?".

I'm glad her disgusting cunt cells turned on her and put the slag in an early grave.

She once asked to make sure there was no chicken in chickpeas...

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

You're the same age as my old man. And for that reason alone, I wish you joy of the day.

Out of MikeD, Ding and Wiz, who would you say needs a good fucking kicking the most?

I'd say Bubbles, then you need a good hammering for good measure.

Just now, Decimus said:

I'll rally the troops. I'm thinking of giving Bill overall command whilst I lead a flanking attack on Jacko. 

I'm not overly concerned over how you go about your business. Just make sure the cunt is truly dinged. Ditto Jacko. 

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'll rally the troops. I'm thinking of giving Bill overall command whilst I lead a flanking attack on Jacko. 

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm not overly concerned over how you go about your business. Just make sure the cunt is truly dinged. Ditto Jacko. 

Careful chaps. As Sun Tzu admonishes, "To know your Enemy, you must become your Enemy." At the first sign of a Jib Jab, I'm out of here.

• Like 1

The reason these fuckwits went public is in the hope that some gullible more money than sense like minded fuckwit will feel sorry for them and pay for the trip.If I was rich enough I would offer to pay for the trip in exchange for them to both be sterilised to avoid future generations the watered down offspring that these gargantuan cunts will inevitably be knocking out by the dozen.ps I once bought a pair of trainers on eBay and when I realised they were taking fucking ages to come I chased them up and they were posted from Birmingham ,Alabama and when they arrived I had to pay import duty on the fuckers and they ended up costing more than if I'd bought them locally.....what a silly billy I felt I can tell you,maybe The Sun will buy my story

Fuck off!

29 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I once bought a pair of trainers on eBay and when I realised they were taking fucking ages to come I chased them up and they were posted from Birmingham ,Alabama and when they arrived I had to pay import duty on the fuckers and they ended up costing more than if I'd bought them locally.....what a silly billy I felt I can tell you,maybe The Sun will buy my story

I was going to concoct a tenuous and obviously false humorous anecdote, Viz-style, about a misunderstanding arising from a homonym of Dachau, but I lost the will to live half way through and opened a bottle of Polish vodka instead. You should therefore ignore anything I post after 18:30 tonight.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Duly noted. But just for clarification, do you literally mean EVERYTHING you post after 18:30 on April 29th 2016?

You better include everything before that date as well, just to be sure.

4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Duly noted. But just for clarification, do you literally mean EVERYTHING you post after 18:30 on April 29th 2016?

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

You better include everything before that date as well, just to be sure.

I'll set them up, you knock them down. 

Guest BrothersQuim

"Amazingly, this isn’t the only time the two Birminghams have been mixed up.

In 2008, Birmingham City Council accidentally sent out 720,000 leaflets decorated with the Alabama city’s skyline."

http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/27/couple-book-flights-from-birmingham-airport-what-could-possibly-go-wrong-5845194/

Fucking stupid cunts. No shortage of them apparently.