CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Samantha Cameron - would you?

Guest N/A

Is it me or does Samantha Cameron give you the fucking horn?  In some photographs and TV appearances she can look like a filthy elegant milf gagging for cock.  Then in the next shot she immediately disappoints me tremendously  by looking like a fucking horse in the Aintree winning enclosure that's just noshed a carrot.  She intrigues me with her slutty ankle tattoo which illudes to her having one on the left butt cheek ...saying slap me hard big boy.  Having been to Marlborough school for upwardly mobile sluts and whores along with Queen Spanky Middleton you simple cannot avoid the thought of lezzer tendencies, so she would be up for a fmf three way for sure.  She is of course from a long lineage of sluts who have remained in the upper class spunk swallowing firing line since Charles II splashed a load across her great gran mamas regal face in the 17th century. Keeping up that heritage she met David via his sister whom she schooled with. Holidaying with the Cameron's as you do at 16 in Tuscany.  Clearly she realised she was onto a winner and sucked him off every night for 6 years until he eventually needed a breather, so married her.  The blow jojobas stopping immediately as we all know. She is obviously a thick gullible cunt who would be easy to order around having only got a GCSE in fine art after fucking £10s thousands of pounds worth of education at the finest slut factory in the world. Still she won celebrity bake off so after a long night on the nest you could kick her out and like a good'un she would be able to put a pan of chips on before she left. All this wrapped up with Boris regularly parking his bicycle round the back of number 10 and it leaves me thinking.  Sam Cam....you filthy cunt.

17 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Is it me or does Samantha Cameron give you the fucking horn?  In some photographs and TV appearances she can look like a filthy elegant milf gagging for cock.  Then in the next shot she immediately disappoints me tremendously  by looking like a fucking horse in the Aintree winning enclosure that's just noshed a carrot.  She intrigues me with her slutty ankle tattoo which illudes to her having one on the left butt cheek ...saying slap me hard big boy.  Having been to Marlborough school for upwardly mobile sluts and whores along with Queen Spanky Middleton you simple cannot avoid the thought of lezzer tendencies, so she would be up for a fmf three way for sure.  She is of course from a long lineage of sluts who have remained in the upper class spunk swallowing firing line since Charles II splashed a load across her great gran mamas regal face in the 17th century. Keeping up that heritage she met David via his sister whom she schooled with. Holidaying with the Cameron's as you do at 16 in Tuscany.  Clearly she realised she was onto a winner and sucked him off every night for 6 years until he eventually needed a breather, so married her.  The blow jojobas stopping immediately as we all know. She is obviously a thick gullible cunt who would be easy to order around having only got a GCSE in fine art after fucking £10s thousands of pounds worth of education at the finest slut factory in the world. Still she won celebrity bake off so after a long night on the nest you could kick her out and like a good'un she would be able to put a pan of chips on before she left. All this wrapped up with Boris regularly parking his bicycle round the back of number 10 and it leaves me thinking.  Sam Cam....you filthy cunt.

Are you Mike Strutter?

• Like 2

Guest MikeD
3 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I refer the honourable gentlemen to the answer I gave ......er....always

I didn't even expect you to comment on this one.

I'm not saying it was a foregone conclusion but.......

Guest MikeD
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

So what's the actual question here? Would you fuck her? Would you set her on fire? If both, in which order?

Or set her on fire while fucking her?

Now that would take some friction, and I'm afraid I would have finished and be sleeping long before then.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

This new cunt is growing on me. I feel, stylistically, he is the Corner's answer to Jack Kerouac.

Careful Bill, you'll end up liking people and get called weak.

And apparently that's my job.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, MikeD said:

Careful Bill, you'll end up liking people and get called weak.

And apparently that's my job.

Mike, I'd prefer if you didn't address me directly.

If there's anything you want to ask in future, please PM Bubbles who will vet your query. Due to the high volume of inquiries, I cannot guarantee a response. Essentially, 'don't call us, we'll call you'.

There's a good chap.

Guest MikeD
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

If there's anything you want to ask in future, please PM Bubbles who will vet your query. Due to the high volume of inquiries, I cannot guarantee a response. Essentially, 'don't call us, we'll call you'.

There's a good chap.

Sorry, I should have known.

But as it's difficult to get mail sent to reception on the AIDS ward I thought I'd give it a go.

I'll know for future though.

55 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

There's a good chap.

Billy, I'm nobody's lacky, but for the record, I've set up a permanent 'out of office' rule should Mike or Dung ever message me.

I've referred them to contact roops in the hope they will form some sort of tedium triumvirate and either bore each other to death or explode in an autistically-fueled gag-laden multi-quote bonanza. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, neil298 said:

I refer the honourable gentlemen to the answer I gave ......er....always

2 hours ago, MikeD said:

I didn't even expect you to comment on this one.

I'm not saying it was a foregone conclusion but.......

I'm disappointed Neil hasn't done the usual tradesmens reference.... slacking cunt...

6 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

All women are beautiful, even the ugly ones*

* This does NOT include Janet Street-Porter

Ding, I sincerely hope that you are taking your caravan for a bank holiday break at some God awful Bridlington camping site and die on route in a horrific 12 car pile up.

Guest MikeD
3 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Billy, I'm nobody's lacky, but for the record, I've set up a permanent 'out of office' rule should Mike or Dung ever message me.

I've referred them to contact roops in the hope they will form some sort of tedium triumvirate and either bore each other to death or explode in an autistically-fueled gag-laden multi-quote bonanza. 

Not chatting today then?

Guest MikeD
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

When speaking to me, mikey, please ensure any correspondence starts with 'Dear Mr Bubbles' or simply 'Dear Sir'. 

Know your place, you stunted little cunt. 

You're really not well, are you?

46 minutes ago, scotty said:

I'd fuck her ragged, if only boris hadn't been there already. The thought of stirring that utter cunts porridge turns my stomach. 

But stirring Cameron's is okay by you, Scotty?

By the way, can you be ready for your stand-up routine about 9pm at tonight's Eyes Wide Shut Bukkake Bingo? Quincy will PM you the coordinates. 

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Ding, I sincerely hope that you are taking your caravan for a bank holiday break at some God awful Bridlington camping site and die on route in a horrific 12 car pile up.

Predictable cunt aren't you?

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Does that include Grayson Perry?

I'm not into beastiality, thank you very much.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Having read this article..... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36176991

...and not reading any shit from Dung for a while, I've been praying to a higher power that there is only one unbearably boring cunt left to deal with. 

Fancy a flying lesson, mickey? 

No, but I did see the police heli on its way, is that good enough for you?