CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

invictus games

Eddie

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Jeez, you still blubbing? Man up FFS.

No mercy Roops...the others will see it as a sign of weakness if you do not administer the coup de grace......bubbles deserves it, I mean you have given enough warnings now. 

14 minutes ago, Manky said:

There must be something missing in your life, and between your ears, if you get aroused by thinking you are the leader of a gang of bullies 

Get with the times, Manky. We've got a new name now to add to the several that have already been bestowed upon us. "Decs and The Disciples". Withers was a member, but he turned Judas.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If only you had thought of that the first time round! Instead, without the aid of google, you spouted a whole lot of drivel that was about as far away from the real definition as possible.

Still, with the help of the internet you got there in the end. I guess we must make allowances, at your time of life the old brain isn't quite as quick as it used to be.

For fucks sake if you want a piece of the Roops hairy pie just ask her and end all this subliminal flirting, you dirty dog.

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Jeez, you still blubbing? Man up FFS.

Fuck, you got me again. Which do you make most cash from? Growler pics or cunting lessons?

Either way, fuck off you insipid bore, edward, monkey and I were having a serious discussion. Dung tried to ruin it, but that's his style. The grassing little fuck stain. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

No mercy Roops...the others will see it as a sign of weakness if you do not administer the coup de grace......bubbles deserves it, I mean you have given enough warnings now. 

Is a running commentary necessary? We've even had Bill doing a Luke Swarm.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Decimus said:

Get with the times, Manky. We've got a new name now to add to the several that have already been bestowed upon us. "Decs and The Disciples". Withers was a member, but he turned Judas.

Decs and the Disciples.......you cunt, that made me spill my pint.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Eh? you only nominated three, Luke the scribe, Bill and Mini-me. They were lost without you over the week-end.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Eh? you only nominated three, Luke the scribe, Bill and Mini-me. They were lost without you over the week-end.

We never admitted to Withers, Roops. He was always our inside man, but he was too deep for too long and fell by the wayside. I've made overtures to Quincy, but he is too addled on ketamine to be of any use to me at the moment.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

she has spotted our Achilles heel Decs.....without you we are nothing.

Don't log off otherwise we are going to get fucking slaughtered here.....There is just no hiding from the spotlight of Roops incisive mind....I will have to go to plan b and invoke the hairy growler in my blind panic.

23 hours ago, Eddie said:

I have to wonder what the viewing figures are for the pickle games. It might of interest if you have a relative competing, maybe. At least the pickle presenters get a wheel out. Similar to lenny Henry's once a year gig for red nose day. 

Load of spastics on my tv tonight, fucking flidding around on their arses and generally looking like a set of fucking retarded cunts.  How can this be classed as sport worthy of television entertainment.......still the Invictus Games is on the other side I'm watching jellied eels v munich scum on sky sports 1

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

she has spotted our Achilles heel Decs.....without you we are nothing.

Don't log off otherwise we are going to get fucking slaughtered here.....There is just no hiding from the spotlight of Roops incisive mind....I will have to go to plan b and invoke the hairy growler in my blind panic.

Like the blacks have reclaimed the N word, I feel that we should adopt Luke The Scribe. It gives you a certain amount of gravitas, and you do take the minutes during our war cabinet meetings afterall

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

The civil unrest a few years ago, 2011, when all those turds went on the rob because some geezer got shot in Tottenham by plod. Came close to needing the armed forces then. Also, what if some despotic cunt starts to meddle in business that affects or jeopardises the UK plc, and NATO doesn't want to take action. I think the armed forces also help a lot of young people who have been dragged up by shit parents. They go into the services and this gives them the first bit of reliability and stability they had during their lives.

I would struggle to better that. If this was RUSI or another erudite debating medium, I would be forgiven for losing it with some of our less normal colleagues .

I joined up straight from Grammar School and a fucking decent upbringing for one simple reason, I had no idea what I wanted to do. As it happens, it was the right choice. If you asked 100 soldiers why they joined, you would get close to 100 different reasons.

I never met anyone in the Army who was anything like some of the arseholes on here but that was probably because homosexuals weren't  allowed in until the late 90s

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Like the blacks have reclaimed the N word, I feel that we should adopt Luke The Scribe. It gives you a certain amount of gravitas, and you do take the minutes during our war cabinet meetings afterall

I like it...I would change my profile name Decs but that would put me in the same category of wanker such as Ding has Fucked off/Rioja etc and I feel it would be the wrong course of action........do you want me to bring chocolate digestives to this weeks tactical meeting but be warned petty cash box is a little low these days.  

7 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I'm watching jellied eels v munich scum on sky sports 1

Not yet, you're not, given kick off has been delayed after the Cuntchester coach was attacked en route to the ground. It's just a shame the cunts didn't have petrol bombs - I'd pay good money to watch Wayne Rooney do a Michael Jackson moonwalk with his fake hair on fire.

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

I like it...I would change my profile name Decs but that would put me in the same category of wanker such as Ding has Fucked off/Rioja etc and I feel it would be the wrong course of action........do you want me to bring chocolate digestives to this weeks tactical meeting but be warned petty cash box is a little low these days.  

More like Luke the scrote. (So Decs PM'd me)

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Load of spastics on my tv tonight, fucking flidding around on their arses and generally looking like a set of fucking retarded cunts.  How can this be classed as sport worthy of television entertainment.......still the Invictus Games is on the other side I'm watching jellied eels v munich scum on sky sports 1

Have you seen what Teddy Sheringham is wearing? The Telegraph have aptly pointed out he looks like a fucking chimney sweep.

teddy shez

7 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

It's kind of you to offer, Lukers, but Bill is baking some of his special brownies for the next meeting.

I noticed the petty cash situation this morning. I can only guess that Withers helped himself after the official de-robing ceremony whilst we were engaged in that Bacchanalian orgy with those tarts you brought up from Wolverhampton.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Manky said:

I would be forgiven for losing it with some of our less normal colleagues .

Bullshit

I joined up straight from Grammar School and a fucking decent upbringing

Bullshit

I never met anyone in the Army who was anything like some of the arseholes on here

Bullshit

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Have you been possessed by the ghost of MikeD?

Lay off her pal, it was hysterically funny. It shows precisely how she operates on a higher plane of humour to the rest of us childish fuckwits going for the low hanging fruit.