CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Freddie Fucking Flintoff

Bubba C

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Fuck off with your gay cricket shit you Argyll wearing, lawn-prancing, cucumber sandwich nibbling, old faggot. 

My apologies Quince. Are you feeling excluded?  If I'm honest, I despise cricket, but I know how much Applescruffs comments twists the knickers of a few here, and took the shot. 

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

My apologies Quince. Are you feeling excluded?  If I'm honest, I despise cricket, but I know how much Applescruffs comments twists the knickers of a few here, and took the shot. 

Get you big yank beak out of his arse, you Stetson wearing faggot. He hates Uncle Sam as much as the rest of us.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding has demonstrated his keen legal mind in another thread recently. I don't think that we as laymen, can ever hope to challenge an expert who has got twenty years experience of watching Perry Mason repeats in his terraced house whilst decent folk are at work.

I propose we just shank the cunt without any kind of sop to a due legal process.

Exactly, cut to the chase. Let's chain him to his boyfriend and defenestrate the grassing pair of deviants.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Ding has demonstrated his keen legal mind in another thread recently. I don't think that we as laymen, can ever hope to challenge an expert who has got twenty years experience of watching Perry Mason repeats in his terraced house whilst decent folk are at work.

I propose we just shank the cunt without any kind of sop to a due legal process.

No, I think Bill's onto something, although the kangaroo is perhaps not quite the right marsupial for the job. A rabid koala bear with a taste for testicles would get my vote.

VI4gxVd.png

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Get you big yank beak out of his arse, you Stetson wearing faggot. He hates Uncle Sam as much as the rest of us.

There's the hard little boy, furiously banging on his...er, keyboard :lol:

I don't care who you fucking hate you raving old queen, is it that difficult for you to grasp?  Ffs, you're one thick poof. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Wiz, get your hand off my thigh, you disgusting gay pig.

7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

There's the hard little boy, furiously banging on his...er, keyboard :lol:

I don't care who you fucking hate you raving old queen, is it that difficult for you to grasp?  Ffs, you're one thick poof. 

Flustered, Sleeve? You should calm down.

Hopefully in that timeless yank fashion, to vent your frustration you'll go on a shooting spree and then turn the gun on yourself.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, scotty said:

Very true ding, and what in the name of satan is the fucking duckworth lewis method??  Fucking hell. Cunts. 

Never even heard of it, so fuck knows.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Ding, I don't recall you receiving an invite to comment on Bubba's thread.

Kindly wind your neck in and shut the fuck up.

I don't recall giving a fuck whether you invited me or not.

4 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Who the fuck do you think you are? Wading in without a by-your-leave, with this bollock-dribble. Are you from Yorkshire , or a Cumbrain?

Who am I? A Vikyngr from Yorkshire, now fuck off.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

"shank the cunt"...?  You've been watching too many Danny Dyer programmes.

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Never even heard of it, so fuck knows.

I don't recall giving a fuck whether you invited me or not.

Who am I? A Vikyngr from Yorkshire, now fuck off.

"shank the cunt"...?  You've been watching too many Danny Dyer programmes.

I think a name change might be order now Ding.....may I recommend "DingTheCouldntCareLess"

am I bovvered.  

8 minutes ago, Manky said:

I would just like to say that I am enjoying this trolling.

I am enjoying this trolling.

There. Said it

Manky you cunt, you might at least have put some of that in bold, or underlined it. Doesn't cost anything you know. 

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, scotty said:

Manky you cunt, you might at least have put some of that in bold, or underlined it. Doesn't cost anything you know. 

I am lowering my standards to that of 'Decs disciples', the big kids on the block.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Manky said:

I am lowering my standards to that of 'Decs disciples', the big kids on the block.

You'll have to try harder, you've not got low enough yet.

Guest Bill Stickers

You fucking love us. You don't talk about anyone or anything else. Big up Dec the prophet. Manky, you can be Judas if you want?

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You fucking love us. You don't talk about anyone or anything else. Big up Dec the prophet. Manky, you can be Judas if you want?

Judas was foreign.........Manky will be horrified at this suggestion as like Jesus...he is thoroughly English. 

3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I thought Withers had filled the post?  

Withers' crime was even more heinous than that of Judas betraying the Son of God. I run a tight ship here Bubba, and that goose fucking slag broke the code of omerta. There's no way back for him.

Guest Manky
15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Withers' crime was even more heinous than that of Judas betraying the Son of God. I run a tight ship here Bubba, and that goose fucking slag broke the code of omerta. There's no way back for him.

Tight ship?

More like thick shit.

Guest DingTheRioja
22 minutes ago, Manky said:

Tight ship?

More like thick shit.

He meant that navy lark... "join the navy, feel a man" and the "soggy biscuit game" the 4 of them love playing.

Guest Manky
24 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

He meant that navy lark... "join the navy, feel a man" and the "soggy biscuit game" the 4 of them love playing.

Delusions of adequacy , the fucking lot of them.

Individually they don't strike awe into me. As a gang they are even more aweless.

10 points for Manky. New word-aweless

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Delusions of adequacy , the fucking lot of them.

Individually they don't strike awe into me. As a gang they are even more aweless.

10 points for Manky. New word-aweless

The truth is the Royal Marines recruit training is the longest and toughest course. They are always first in to any conflict and put the army wankers to shame. You would not catch an injured warrior from the Marines in the invictus games.

Guest Gurt
5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The truth is the Royal Marines recruit training is the longest and toughest course. They are always first in to any conflict and put the army wankers to shame. You would not catch an injured warrior from the Marines in the invictus games.

Wrong thread ed?

Just now, Gurt said:

Wrong thread ed?

Manky was having a pop at the navy, as the marines are navy and not army wankers I thought I would point it out. People who can't make the Marines usually just join the secind best parachute regiment.

Guest Gurt
Just now, Eddie said:

Manky was having a pop at the navy, as the marines are navy and not army wankers I thought I would point it out. People who can't make the Marines usually just join the secind best parachute regiment.

Were you in the forces ed?