CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celebrity Meltdowns

Mrs Roops

Guest Manky

I like Kate Moss. Down to earth piss head. Not like most models, up their own fucking arses

When I am in my celebrity haunts, I keep having to tell all the models that I am not an object but a real person and they should stop undressing me with their eyes.

Guest luke swarm
40 minutes ago, Manky said:

I like Kate Moss. Down to earth piss head. Not like most models, up their own fucking arses

When I am in my celebrity haunts, I keep having to tell all the models that I am not an object but a real person and they should stop undressing me with their eyes.

that's true Manky she is not my cup of tea but at least she is not a painfully anorexic thing like some of them......I don't know where the fashion industry got the notion that all skin and bones models with gappy teeth are somehow attractive......Mind you this fashion industry is full of oxygen thief wankers and the terminally gay so who knows how they think.

none of them could polish off a mutton madras with 3 pints of wifebeater and keep it down.....which is a crying shame as that's the mark of a decent woman.  

17 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

that's true Manky she is not my cup of tea but at least she is not a painfully anorexic thing like some of them......I don't know where the fashion industry got the notion that all skin and bones models with gappy teeth are somehow attractive......

Vanessa Paradis. The defence rests.

5695085.jpg

PS I like my coffee how I like my women. No pubic hair.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Vanessa Paradis. The defence rests.

5695085.jpg

PS I like my coffee how I like my women. No pubic hair.

Icy cold and black, in a glass container.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

We'll have no bad taste Whitney Houston jokes on here, thank you very much. You big racist, Ted.

Sounds a bit like Darth Vader too.

• 2 years later...
On 5/16/2016 at 7:03 PM, Rev said:

It looks like that fucking munter Sinead O'Dreary Cunt Connor has Lord Lucaned after "going out for a ride" on her bike. Hopefully they'll find her charred remains up a mountain before the decade's end.

Sineads’ latest foray into mental illness sees her splashed all over the newspapers in a black hijab announcing she has converted to Islam, adorning her arrival with a mangled version of the call to prayer and her request to be called Shuhada.

A short spell as a Somali Warlords’ trophy wife and fuck toy may have her testing the famously liberal Islamic view on proselytising as she runs screaming back to St Peter. About seven hours and fifteen days should do.

Up the dosage you mental cunt.

Guest Queefer
6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Sineads’ latest foray into mental illness sees her splashed all over the newspapers in a black hijab announcing she has converted to Islam, adorning her arrival with a mangled version of the call to prayer and her request to be called Shuhada.

A short spell as a Somali Warlords’ trophy wife and fuck toy may have her testing the famously liberal Islamic view on proselytising as she runs screaming back to St Peter. About seven hours and fifteen days should do.

Apparently her new name Shuhada means Martyr.

Anybody happy to oblige? 

19 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I find it highly amusing that an arch-feminist who decided to do away with her original surname as it represented an element of "patriarchal suppression", has now decided to embrace a religion that prides itself in its disgusting treatment of women.

Clearly irony is lost on the absolutely fucking mental.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Larry Grayson was a Muslim. He's catchphrase was "Shuhada that door". 

Fuck off 

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
46 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Please tell me the racist meltdown guy on the Ryan Air flight isn't a hinge!

David Mesher he's called.

Perhaps him and racist UKIP cunt, Godfrey Bloom, are partners in slime?

Yeah, but, no, but, he's said he's not a racist.