CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kwik Fit Tyre centres

Guest N/A

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I could believe that she keeps a derringer in her stocking top.

Quite a pleasant image conjured up there Eric. Ta.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Forgive my ignorance, chaps, but do self-made millionaires who own companies have wage slips? 

They often pay themselves a salary. "High flying" CEOs usually get some form of  "golden welcome" and are then paid annually.

Perhaps @Mrs Roops might know?

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Alllllllllll in gooooooooooood time.   It’s actually widely agreed it will be a picture of my dark grey Audi RS5, Cotswold house, not showing you mine but those opposite will do, my wage slip with fuck off Roops written on it in pen and maybe even England 0 v 1 Belgium, just to put a date to the picture for forensic purposes.  Will all that do?

Nah fuck it I will turn the camera on my house, let’s be totally bullet proof on this cunt fest.  

Totally discredit the fucking lot of you.

Colonel?

CEOs and directors receive their remuneration in several ways; it can be in the form of a salary like any other employee. Cash bonuses can also be paid via the wage slip. Bonus can also be paid via share options and dividend payments, usually biannual or yearly. This will be on share and dividend notes. Some directors will set themselves as LLCs or LLPs for tax purposes and will submit invoices. With some aggressive accounting and tax arrangements, some individuals receive a salary and submit invoices for "Management Services". As for the "owner" being paid, he/she may draw a salary but the bulk of his/her income will come in the form of dividend payments. The proprietor(s) of sole traders and unlimited partnerships are paid and taxed on funds drawn from the P&L account.

1 hour ago, Tanusha 'Kayo Kyrano said:

Colonel?

Ah, "The Colonel", I could write a book on that; former infantry regiment CO, psych warfare trained, Range Rover-driving business man and magistrate. Aside from being a valour thief, he was also the Admin and owner of a rival "bitch & moan" site, "The Ministry". To cut a long story short he too promised destruction, annihilation, the unleashing of hell, and legal action but "not just yet". Currently MIA.

Guest Lady Penelope
24 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ah, "The Colonel", I could write a book on that; former infantry regiment CO, psych warfare trained, Range Rover-driving business man and magistrate. Aside from being a valour thief, he was also the Admin and owner of a rival "bitch & moan" site, "The Ministry". To cut a long story short he too promised destruction, annihilation, the unleashing of hell, and legal action but "not just yet". Now MIA.

He was initially quite impressed when I told him about my many years of employment with S.N.O.Rt . a highly secretive (and totally fictional) department within the "security services. He became paranoid and started backtracking when I said that we were currently investigating certain fake former service personnel.

10 hours ago, ratcum said:

Have you seen the state of Rick Derringer these days Grumpton? I'd rather have Jimmy Page in my Y fronts

Never mind all this crap uber rat, your team of ayran supermen got dumped out of the football by a bunch of untermensch. Wouldn't have happened under the reich.....hold on....

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

CEOs and directors receive their remuneration in several ways; it can be in the form of a salary like any other employee. Cash bonuses can also be paid via the wage slip. Bonus can also be paid via share options and dividend payments, usually biannual or yearly. This will be on share and dividend notes. Some directors will set themselves as LLCs or LLPs for tax purposes and will submit invoices. With some aggressive accounting and tax arrangements, some individuals receive a salary and submit invoices for "Management Services". As for the "owner" being paid, he/she may draw a salary but the bulk of his/her income will come in the form of dividend payments. The proprietor(s) of sole traders and unlimited partnerships are paid and taxed on funds drawn from the P&L account.

I prefer cash

3 hours ago, Tanusha 'Kayo Kyrano said:

He was initially quite impressed when I told him about my many years of employment with S.N.O.Rt . a highly secretive (and totally fictional) department within the "security services. He became paranoid and started backtracking when I said that we were currently investigating certain fake former service personnel.

Reported to Mi5, MI6 and MFI for pretending to be fake security service personnel. Pack your lipstick love, you're going away. 

• Like 1

Guest Hector
19 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Errrr so brand names are not usable are they not.   Ohh I have dropped some of Hectors dandruff from his severed head on the carpet, do fetch the Hoover dear.   You can’t call it the Hoover dear, Hector said you have to call it the vacuuum cleaner.   Ohhh fuck that cunt fetch the fucking dyson then.

QED. You are a fucking massive cunt.  Do not speak unless permission is granted on here.

You utter boring cunt.

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind all this crap uber rat, your team of ayran supermen got dumped out of the football by a bunch of untermensch. Wouldn't have happened under the reich.....hold on....

I know, it's fucked up isn't it Shrubbery? There's a heart warming story from WW2 where a Wehrmacht team played some Russian POWs. Apparently the bolshie prisoners beat plucky Fritz but then got shot! So you could say Germany won on penalties.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Reported to Mi5, MI6 and MFI for pretending to be fake security service personnel. Pack your lipstick love, you're going away. 

Fucking tease!  

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You forgot to report me to LIDL

Guest Lady Penelope
On 6/28/2018 at 8:14 PM, Ape said:

He’s out looking for an RS5 parked outside Cotswold mansions, with a badly photoshopped Aldi payslip.

Mon's car is a C5 .. A Sinclair C5