CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Luvvies say stay in.

Witheredscrote

On 17/05/2023 at 18:14, greedycunt said:

Well now you shower of know it all under-educated wanna be cunts!!. I can smell the undertones of racism through all your threads. Those of you small cocked opinionated welts that clearly voted leave have dirty smelly egg all over your stringy stinking and matted fucking beards!. The countries fucked now due to you fucking monkeys being allowed to have their say....one twat on here who cant be bothered to spell check himself thinks we could negotiate and vote to stay in or out every five years🤣. You are all, let it be known, the biggest bunch of cunts known to mankind....Now fuck off back to your mundane little lives!.....cunts!!

Hello, you're new here aren't you? We're all delighted tp see you and hope that you will enjoy your time here. If you'd like to wait for a short while, one of the cloakroom monitors will show you a peg for your hat and coat. We'll be getting out the crayons this morning; if you find yourself a bit confused, just put your hand up and one of the older boys will explain what to do.

Do you need the toilet?

• Like 3

Well now you shower of know it all under-educated wanna be cunts!!. I can smell the undertones of racism through all your threads. Those of you small cocked opinionated welts that clearly voted leave have dirty smelly egg all over your stringy stinking and matted fucking beards!. The countries fucked now due to you fucking monkeys being allowed to have their say....one twat on here who cant be bothered to spell check himself thinks we could negotiate and vote to stay in or out every five years🤣. You are all, let it be known, the biggest bunch of cunts known to mankind....Now fuck off back to your mundane little lives!.....cunts!!

You stupid Fucking cunt 

• Like 1

Would you like me to do a shite on your mum?

• Like 1

Righto Harvey.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Hello, you're new here aren't you? We're all delighted tp see you and hope that you will enjoy your time here. If you'd like to wait for a short while, one of the cloakroom monitors will show you a peg for your hat and coat. We'll be getting out the crayons this morning; if you find yourself a bit confused, just put your hand up and one of the older boys will explain what to do.

Do you need the toilet?

His nappy isn’t filled up yet and he’s got his potty on his head incase he gets caught short.

On 18/05/2023 at 01:14, greedycunt said:

For the record, this ranty little Cunt has nowt to do with me. 

Greedy, you need a good few years on the bench before you attempt the two-footed studs-high lunge old son, and on this subject in particular, I predict you’ll get nowhere. 

One question, why is the egg on the collective face dirty and smelly? The beard is stinking, too. Do you have an odour problem?

Oh, and small-cocked is hyphenated. Otherwise, help yourself to a lolly from the jar and have a stroke of the class guinea pig. 

• Like 5

I'm not surprised that you're upset about this state of affairs, Greedy. Now all the Poles, Portuguese and Lithuanians have gone home, it must be awfully lonely being the only pupil in year 6 who has English as a fifth language.

You brain-dead cunt.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm not surprised that you're upset about this state of affairs, Greedy. Now all the Poles, Portuguese and Lithuanians have gone home, it must be awfully lonely being the only pupil in year 6 who has English as a fifth language.

You brain-dead cunt.

Son Of Stickers.

• Like 1