CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sainsbury's Car Parks

Mrs Roops

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

article-2640712-1E3D1F6300000578-1000_63

Firstly, let me say that out of the Big Four, I like Sainsbury's; extensive three-tier product range, good deli counter, quality greeting card choice and, dare I say it, a less eclectic customer base than one would find at Tesco or Asda. It's a shame then, that before one enters the hall of gastronomic loveliness you have to negotiate your way past Roma car-washers (to be fair, not a bad price for a half-decent job) and the judgmental stares of pleading charity collectors. On top of this we now have a more deadly obstacle to bypass before filling the shopping trolley. Now I don't know whether yesterday's dreadful incident at Hampton was due to an over-zealous National Blood Transfusion Service recruiter or a militant misogynist, but if this behaviour isn't checked pronto by store management then, Morrisons, here I come.

Oi! Less of the Roma! They are hard working people. Better than the welsh any day

Guest Snatch

Well I see another top nom had been discussed and debated in depth. Well done you.

I'm rather inclined to think the problem lies with the poster rather than the subject.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Snatch said:

Well I see another top nom had been discussed and debated in depth. Well done you.

I'm rather inclined to think the problem lies with the poster rather than the subject.

Shit stabber.

Guest DingTheRioja
52 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

You really don't get British humour do you . Are you Nigerian ?

You really don't get Google Translate do you?

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I prefer greylag geese. They're easier to catch with a slice of mothers pride and a sack. Very tasty!

You're not kidding Gypps, Greylags are sluts. Trust me, I am an expert. Michelangelo's 'Leda and the Swan' is fuck all compared to 'Withers and the Goose' when it comes to erotism.

Guest DingTheRioja
21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Who's talking about eroticism? I'm talking about my dinner.

I think withers is on a Hannibal Lecter vibe...

...unless you are?

On 21 May 2016 at 10:43 AM, Mrs Roops said:

article-2640712-1E3D1F6300000578-1000_63

Firstly, let me say that out of the Big Four, I like Sainsbury's; extensive three-tier product range, good deli counter, quality greeting card choice and, dare I say it, a less eclectic customer base than one would find at Tesco or Asda. It's a shame then, that before one enters the hall of gastronomic loveliness you have to negotiate your way past Roma car-washers (to be fair, not a bad price for a half-decent job) and the judgmental stares of pleading charity collectors. On top of this we now have a more deadly obstacle to bypass before filling the shopping trolley. Now I don't know whether yesterday's dreadful incident at Hampton was due to an over-zealous National Blood Transfusion Service recruiter or a militant misogynist, but if this behaviour isn't checked pronto by store management then, Morrisons, here I come.

I fear that in this post 2007 hour glass economy of lots owned by the very wealthy, nothing in the middle class, lots owed by the  very poor....the likes of Sainsbury, Waitrose, etc have got their days numbered.  Fortnum and Masosns will do fine as will Aldi, but the middle ground is shrinking fast and with customers at Sainsburys now forced to scan their own shopping, bring their own bags and carve up their meat in the new car park  delicatessence section, I'm not sure this is going to be a successful advertising campaign.   I genuinely worked in Broughton Manchester Kwik Save as a kid in the 1980s, we thought nothing of a stabbing in the aisle ways on a Saturday.  One shop lad was stabbed trying to stop a shoplifter stealing a few packs of bacon.  A cashier was Stanley knifed across her face for not handing over the cash in her till, and a manager was shot in the head with a shotgun for not opening the safe to robbers one morning.  He had stupidly gone into the shop alone one morning because he was cold waiting for the supervisor.  She had the safe key so he could open it for the robbing cunts anyway.    All this happened and none of it made the news......how 24 hour TV fills the world with bad shit that years ago happened but didn't get air time.  Broughton is where they later filmed Shameless and tried to make it look funny and a great place to live.....utter fucking shithole full of psycho cunts.  Not surprised Sainsburys have this kind of behaviour going on now kiwi save has gone.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I fear that in this post 2007 hour glass economy of lots owned by the very wealthy, nothing in the middle class, lots owed by the  very poor....the likes of Sainsbury, Waitrose, etc have got their days numbered.  Fortnum and Masosns will do fine as will Aldi, but the middle ground is shrinking fast and with customers at Sainsburys now forced to scan their own shopping, bring their own bags and carve up their meat in the new car park  delicatessence section, I'm not sure this is going to be a successful advertising campaign.   I genuinely worked in Broughton Manchester Kwik Save as a kid in the 1980s, we thought nothing of a stabbing in the aisle ways on a Saturday.  One shop lad was stabbed trying to stop a shoplifter stealing a few packs of bacon.  A cashier was Stanley knifed across her face for not handing over the cash in her till, and a manager was shot in the head with a shotgun for not opening the safe to robbers one morning.  He had stupidly gone into the shop alone one morning because he was cold waiting for the supervisor.  She had the safe key so he could open it for the robbing cunts anyway.    All this happened and none of it made the news......how 24 hour TV fills the world with bad shit that years ago happened but didn't get air time.  Broughton is where they later filmed Shameless and tried to make it look funny and a great place to live.....utter fucking shithole full of psycho cunts.  Not surprised Sainsburys have this kind of behaviour going on now kiwi save has gone.

Lies, you lying liar cunt. You worked somewhere 2 workers got stabbed, among many, and a manager got his head blown off by a shotgun, a fucking kwik save, and still you rocked up for work, at a fucking kwik save, as a kid, and your parents did not comment on this ? You are not only guilty of your usual Star Wars intro river of waffle , but of severe and wanton lying to these good, kind people here, you graceless shit.