CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Wear Spectacles On Top Of Their Fucking Head.

Hokey Gingers

Just stop doing it you four eyed twats, it`s cuntish and gets on everyone with decent eyesight`s wick. As surely as the " ...where`d i put my glasses? "  comment is followed by the "...they`re on your fucking head." reply it`s patently evident wearing glasses on your head is the badge of the cunt  . The irony is our hair is full of sebum , except Bubbles ofcoarse whose hair is full of semen and man bum debris, which stains the glasses effectively rendering them useless. The sebum, not Bubbs various residues. 

Mrs. Douglas is exempt. As usual.

mrs douglas.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Just stop doing it you four eyed twats, it`s cuntish and gets on everyone with decent eyesight`s wick. As surely as the " ...where`d i put my glasses? "  comment is followed by the "...they`re on your fucking head." reply it`s patently evident wearing glasses on your head is the badge of the cunt  . The irony is our hair is full of sebum , except Bubbles ofcoarse whose hair is full of semen and man bum debris, which stains the glasses effectively rendering them useless. The sebum, not Bubbs various residues. 

mrs douglas.jpg

gingers, you complete fucking sap. This is easily one of the worst nom's ever on CC. 

secondly, did you think name-dropping me was going to propel you from the depths of 'non-entity' to the level of 'someone please notice my pathetic existence' level, as that's surely the best you can hope for? 

Finally, I am not sure we've ever crossed paths, but if we have, I apologise deeply for cunting you into oblivion, it would've been so easy for me due to your limited intelligence that you didn't even register on my radar. 

PS- your spasticated use of the spacebar and atrocious spelling is now showing in many of your ID's, have a word with yourself/selves about it. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

I'm not sure if this worth a cunting though. I dont care about what Catherine has on her head I would give her plenty to wear on her face/tits/arse etc.

Guest luke swarm
25 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

mrs douglas.jpg

yes how terribly a cuntish thing to do...I mean putting your glasses on your head, atrocious behaviour and utterly reprehensible  ...................sigh...is this what we have come to on the corner.   

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Bubbles said:

What a cunt. 

I don't think the glasses make any difference to his cuntishness......or anyone else except Hokey

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I don't think the glasses make any difference to his cuntishness......or anyone else except Hokey

True say, swarm. I was trying to get myself into the mind frame of pokey gingers. 

I couldn't manage it though, I never go full retard. 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Bubbles said:

True say, swarm. I was trying to get myself into the mind frame of pokey gingers. 

I couldn't manage it though, I never go full retard. 

he makes 1 or 2 posts every six months and this is the usual standard sort of insipid arse gravy he produces...... I have suspicions that he may be a primary school teacher or office clerk judging by the tedious and specious nature of his "hates"........specs on heads indeed....what next, not putting the cap back on the biro.         

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, deebom said:

I have met Timmy Mallet more than once. Unbelievably, he's actually ok, he's very funny and not a cunt.

You have all the connections DB. Do you know Cheggers?

On 28 May 2016 at 4:04 PM, Hokey Gingers said:

mrs douglas.jpg

Absolutely fine to do this.....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, deebom said:

No, but oddly I do know his nephew Hugo.

Do you know Bobby Davro, or any of his relatives?

Guest DingTheRioja

The one and only time you ever post anything actually correct...

21 hours ago, Punkape said:

Absolutely fine to do this.....

I am presuming you mean it's absolutely fine to do Catherine....

CATHERINE+ZETA+JONES+DROPS+MOVIE.jpg