CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scottish alcohol consumption

Neil

Apparently the figure is an average of42 litres of spirits quaffed per person per annum,I suppose having to live in a cavernous freezing shit hole of a place,expected to have to wear a skirt AND being ginger that this is probably the only way to be able to get through life.Deep fried Mars bars my arse

2 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Apparently the figure is an average of42 litres of spirits quaffed per person per annum,I suppose having to live in a cavernous freezing shit hole of a place,expected to have to wear a skirt AND being ginger that this is probably the only way to be able to get through life.Deep fried Mars bars my arse

The nom is shit and you've posted it twice you thick, clumsy cunt.

42 fucken litres per person per annum? Where the fuck did this information come from, the Nicola Bastard Sturgeon Bumper Almanac of Bigoted Nazi Lies and Unsubstantiated Shite? 99% of Scots who wear a fucken kilt are nationalist cock-sucking arse-butlers and gingers are all but forbidden in Glasgow. They are the result of Scotland's mentally ill ex-First Minister Alex "The Fucking Fat Prick" Salmond wanking his elderly wife's cock into a galvanised bucket of Irn Bru and nurturing them in the shit-smeared uterine walls of his corpulent and piss-soaked man-womb. Germaine Greer's a cunt.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Rev said:

42 fucken litres per person per annum? Where the fuck did this information come from, the Nicola Bastard Sturgeon Bumper Almanac of Bigoted Nazi Lies and Unsubstantiated Shite? 99% of Scots who wear a fucken kilt are nationalist cock-sucking arse-butlers and gingers are all but forbidden in Glasgow. They are the result of Scotland's mentally ill ex-First Minister Alex "The Fucking Fat Prick" Salmond wanking his elderly wife's cock into a galvanised bucket of Irn Bru and nurturing them in the shit-smeared uterine walls of his corpulent and piss-soaked man-womb. Germaine Greer's a cunt.

I'm no expert in psychology vodders, but I've sometimes wondered whether you aren't particularly fond of scottish politicians. It's only a hunch, but you seem to have occasionally hinted at that. 

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Rev said:

Not a fan then Rev?

Guest Manky
5 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

I thought we were bad, fucking Czech pisswrecks

Also, you get the prize for drinking beer that is 99.9% genetically identical to piss and tolerating Paul Hogan.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 30/05/2016 at 4:19 PM, Cuntybaws said:

As suspected, the faggot Irish don't even make the top ten. Fucking lightweights.

1B6xXrp.png

3 eastern bloc countries, one ex-convict colony and another ex-dictatorship above us...

..fuck it.. we'll soon get to number one now!

18 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

3 eastern bloc countries, one ex-convict colony and another ex-dictatorship above us...

..fuck it.. we'll soon get to number one now!

I'm doing my bit. If all of us really pulled our weight I reckon we could win this. 

Guest JackoTC
On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 5:38 PM, Rev said:

So the SNP haven't won you over yet then Coitus ?. The cunts are now bleating on about staying in the EU,(so much for independence) as they know they are fucked if they end up without the UK and the EU. I'm in Glasgow next week for ten days so expect bother.

That sniveling little Cludgie trader 'Baws will no doubt be out before we know it.    

34 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

So the SNP haven't won you over yet then Coitus ?. The cunts are now bleating on about staying in the EU,(so much for independence) as they know they are fucked if they end up without the UK and the EU. I'm in Glasgow next week for ten days so expect bother.

That sniveling little Cludgie trader 'Baws will no doubt be out before we know it.    

They will never woo me, Jacko. They're thick cunts who haven't the nous to quantify policy and do what they're told by central command. They fucking shit themselves in parliament over fracking this week. In short, they're cunts. Jacko, are TC your actual middle initials, as I knew a cunt called Jack with those initials when I was a young bastard. Long shot, I know.

39 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

You must be mistaking me for someone less couth from your communal Cambuslang tenement shunky, 

32 minutes ago, Rev said:

Jacko, are TC your actual middle initials

TC is short for The Cunt. No, seriously. The cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 30 May 2016 at 4:19 PM, Cuntybaws said:

As suspected, the faggot Irish don't even make the top ten. Fucking lightweights.

1B6xXrp.png

You shit kicking fife hick, how dare you. Anyway , how the fuck does Portugal and Luxembourg drink more than Ireland ? This is bollocks. Yeah maybe the eastern euros, they're fucking mad, even France I doubt , they're a bit sensible. 

52 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You shit kicking fife hick, how dare you.

My genome has more in common with a turnip than with a Fifer, although it's a close call either way. Subhuman Kingdom cunts. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

My genome has more in common with a turnip than with a Fifer, although it's a close call either way. Subhuman Kingdom cunts. 

I can't recall why I had you down as a fife monkey. 

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I can't recall why I had you down as a fife monkey. 

I vaguely remember making a reference to the Blue Brazil. Only ever been to Cowdenbeath as an away fan, though.