CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

4.5 Billion Dollars to Nothing

Mrs Roops

AAEAAQAAAAAAAARCAAAAJGI0NGE3NjgxLWMxMDQt

There was a time when The City's bowler hat brigade were the hand-maidens to industry and innovation, now the city, with too much cash sloshing around and egos to massage call the shots, usually through the leverage of other peoples' money. With this in mind take a pretty and visionary young scientist who dressed in Steve Jobs type garb, announces the development of a revolutionary new blood analysis technology which, had the money men bothered to check with the bio-science press for peer-reviewed assessment instead of creaming over Forbes International et all, may now not be nursing a $4.5 billion hit. Do the research boys - due diligence and all that.....

9 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Fucking hell, just what I needed after a wet morning chasing cattle across fields. Something light and humorous to cheer me up. Well done, I can't stop laughing.

Gotta balance the haughty with the naughty, Scrote - why not amble down the road and enjoy a café & croissant followed by a midday aperò? That'l cheer you up.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

take a pretty and visionary young scientist...

Don't mind if I do, but that nose is going to be hard to ignore. You could ski down that cunt!

Biotechs are the new tulips.

Guest Axe Wound
33 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You could ski down that cunt!

I can't see her cunt but I bet it's fucking slimy if you can ski down it.

1 hour ago, scotty said:

I don't understand why this is a cunt. Did you invest in the company or something? Was it your bank account they were pissing away? 

With any luck it was. She might have to start selling pics of her hairy again to raise some cash. I would buy one. It would be placed on the mantelpiece to keep the grandkid away  from the fire.

2 hours ago, scotty said:

I don't understand why this is a cunt. Did you invest in the company or something? Was it your bank account they were pissing away? 

.....not that I'm aware of, Scotty. This nom is about how allegedly hard-headed wolves of Wall Street were seduced by hype to the tune of $4.5 billion.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Fucking hell, just what I needed after a wet morning chasing cattle across fields. Something light and humorous to cheer me up. Well done, I can't stop laughing.

Why chase cows, when you have a pig at home.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Don't mind if I do, but that nose is going to be hard to ignore. You could ski down that cunt!

Biotechs are the new tulips.

She looks a bit like an android sexy job off Bladerunner, kind of almost human...

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

.....not that I'm aware of, Scotty. This nom is about how allegedly hard-headed wolves of Wall Street were seduced by hype to the tune of $4.5 billion.

"hard headed wolves of Wall Street" are more fickle when it comes to the latest trendy bollocks than Twitter, because they make money either way, it's the fund investors who lose.  They are, afterall, merely bookies.

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

"hard headed wolves of Wall Street" are more fickle when it comes to the latest trendy bollocks than Twitter, because they make money either way, it's the fund investors who lose.  They are, afterall, merely bookies.

The days of stock brokers being mearly bookies are long over as the demarcation lines between them, banks, fund managers and other financial institutions are often blurred. The Big Bang saw to that. In this particular case it seems private equity outfits and venture capitalists were taken in. Expect writs to fly.

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Are you a border collie?

more of a mongrel....something between a British bulldog and a French poodle......as in ugly as fuck but with poncey frog ways.