CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The demise of a good friend

Witheredscrote

It is with a very heavy heart that I have to report the passing of a very dear friend and fellow cunt The Norfolk One. His widow has informed me that his death was due to his throwing up into his cupped hands, forgetting the webbed digits , and choking on his own bile after a heavy session on CC. He leaves behind a dead rat and a very happy Spar shop assistant. I am sure that Ding and Roops will be in need of our support at this difficult time.

Farewell old friend.

Sadly pissed by all.

Guest DrCunt

A most touching lament Scrote and we all feel your loss. I am sure the rest of the corner will join we with me when I say, who gives a flying fuck?!

It's what he would have wanted.

I wonder if there will be balaclava clad men firing shots into the air above his open grave, or whether they'll just be firing their loads into the grave?

5 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

A most touching lament Scrote and we all feel your loss. I am sure the rest of the corner will join we with me when I say, who gives a flying fuck?!

It's what he would have wanted.

I wonder if there will be balaclava clad men firing shots into the air above his open grave, or whether they'll just be firing their loads into the grave?

Neither probably, upon reflection he was a bit of a stroppy cunt wasn't he.  Sorry, I am 'all over the place' mentally. Bit of a shock

Guest luke swarm

Like Schwarzenegger, he will be back....I dare say that he may even still be with us but he went the way he would have wanted.....not of his own accord.     

Guest Wizardsleeve

Of course he's still about, he has nothing else to do in his supervised care bedsit.  The landlord is having the spunk stains removed from the rugs and furniture, and the building fumigated.  Let's hope he falls asleep in the gas.  

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, neil298 said:

Did he disappear up Bills arse or finally up his own?

He's up my arse right now. Fridays are his turn, but I get Saturday and Sunday. I feel it's a good deal. What are your thoughts? 

I suppose now is about the time when people expect me to say the place will be considerably poorer in his absence. It's true though, and only the demented troope of old timers like sleeve and roops won't admit it.

What do we have to look forward to now that the corner's Cunt vigilante has been binned off? The rise of emojis? Eddie nomming "race traitors" without fear of reprisal? More witterings about supermarket car parks and dog food?

The future looks that little bit bleaker, but the corner survived its greatest existential threat, The top dogs lengthy absence. 

25 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

He's up my arse right now. Fridays are his turn, but I get Saturday and Sunday. I feel it's a good deal. What are your thoughts? 

I suppose now is about the time when people expect me to say the place will be considerably poorer in his absence. It's true though, and only the demented troope of old timers like sleeve and roops won't admit it.

What do we have to look forward to now that the corner's Cunt vigilante has been binned off? The rise of emojis? Eddie nomming "race traitors" without fear of reprisal? More witterings about supermarket car parks and dog food?

The future looks that little bit bleaker, but the corner survived its greatest existential threat, The top dogs lengthy absence. 

Yes yes........possibly the greatest living person in the world today........great loss to all.........the epitome of reservedness, common sense and lucidity...........shame now in secure ward with Jazz and Patroller.........and he's only 29.

Now, Aldi car parks, dontcha hate them?

Guest luke swarm
39 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

.........the epitome of reservedness, common sense and lucidity...........

and that is just what everyone want on the cunts corner isn't it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Bill, that really is the soppiest pile of shit you've ever uttered.  If fuckwitimus were here, even he'd be disgusted with you.  You're practically in a full meltdown right now, aren't you?

Good!  I hope you fucking die!  

Guest Bill Stickers

Wooohooo! They both bite within minutes. Nothing you two love more than a chance to get frothing at the mouth! Saps of the corner unite! 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Says the idiot whose been in the cooler how many times now, for his notorious tantrums?  Your pram has a few toys left, Bill, it's about time you got on with throwing them all about the fucking place, isn't it?  

6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Says the idiot whose been in the cooler how many times now, for his notorious tantrums?  Your pram has a few toys left, Bill, it's about time you got on with throwing them all about the fucking place, isn't it?  

Wiz, you utterly thick cunt. 

Why are you on a one-man crusade to bore the shit out of everyone so they leave CC? I only wish you could see how dumb you are so you could feel our pain reading your posts.

I'm going to start calling you George, as in W Bush, one of the thickest yanks ever to breathe. 

Guest luke swarm
14 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Why are you on a one-man crusade to bore the shit out of everyone so they leave CC? I only wish you could see how dumb you are so you could feel our pain reading your posts.

I'm going to start calling you George, as in W Bush, one of the thickest yanks ever to breathe. 

you fucking take that back  Bubbles and apologise to Sleeve.....that's his ex president you are talking about and you know how the Americans are so easily offended when it comes to their political leaders, stupid or otherwise.    

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Not everyone, spunk gurgler...just you and your little schoolyard chums.  Don't forget, it was your lot that set out to drive off punters from CC.  First Mike, then you targeted Ding and myself.  Now you're whinging that the table has been turned, and it's YOU talking about leaving.  So fuck off!  Join Decs at Choonshed, or whatever shit heap from whence you oozed, and return to the stinking fucking pit!  You won't be missed.  As a matter of fact, I'd expect some amount of celebration in that corner will endure, and continue to slate the cunts of the world properly, with decorum and dignity.  Every topic is hijacked by you bawling buffoons, and you don't much like your own shite used against you.  So, we all have a laugh, you have another meltdown, and probably a stay in the cooler, and life goes on.  

In summary, feel free to fuck off and die, we'll enjoy the show!

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

you fucking take that back  Bubbles and apologise to Sleeve.....that's his ex president you are talking about and you know how the Americans are so easily offended when it comes to their political leaders, stupid or otherwise.    

If I were American, I'd still think the man was an utter tit, just like you, Smarms.  

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Not everyone, spunk gurgler...just you and your little schoolyard chums.  Don't forget, it was your lot that set out to drive off punters from CC.  First Mike, then you targeted Ding and myself.  Now you're whinging that the table has been turned, and it's YOU talking about leaving.  So fuck off!  Join Decs at Choonshed, or whatever shit heap from whence you oozed, and return to the stinking fucking pit!  You won't be missed.  As a matter of fact, I'd expect some amount of celebration in that corner will endure, and continue to slate the cunts of the world properly, with decorum and dignity.  Every topic is hijacked by you bawling buffoons, and you don't much like your own shite used against you.  So, we all have a laugh, you have another meltdown, and probably a stay in the cooler, and life goes on.  

If I were American, I'd still think the man was an utter tit, just like you, Smarms.  

thanks George.

6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You're drowning, George, both in whatever lager is on offer in your local bargain booze and your own sheer stupidity. 

When did I say I was leaving? I just said you were a boring fucking idiot. Your alcohol ravaged brain must be filling in the gaps, badly. 

Why not take a leaf out of roops' cave and try not to be a complete dimwit on every post?

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

You're drowning, George, both in whatever lager is on offer in your local bargain booze and your own sheer stupidity. 

When did I say I was leaving? I just said you were a boring fucking idiot. Your alcohol ravaged brain must be filling in the gaps, badly. 

Why not take a leaf out of roops' cave and try not to be a complete dimwit on every post?

I think they call the 7-11s over there Bubs......Bargain Boooze is similar but with more class