CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Motorway Advice Signs for the terminally stupid.

Guest luke swarm

Guest DingTheRioja
24 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

that car is worth a lot more than the Dagenham cuntbin that I inherited from Mrs Swarm.......That cunt looks like that bloke who owns sports direct.

It does actually look like that cunt, never realised before. Cheers. You cunt.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Luke, do you accept that, in hindsight, you'd have been better off staying at home today? I don't think we've ever seen such a weakly padded, lame and poorly constructed nom.

Sadly I agree...I should have followed your example and stayed at home,,,I cannot deny that the subject matter was weak but I am sure my top ten worse jobs yesterday was Dingsome in quality and had very little merit at all. 

On 8 June 2016 at 4:36 PM, luke swarm said:

Just drove back home from a course in Stoke.

It was raining which one would think is not uncommon in this great country at this time of year.

I passed half a dozen of these motorway LED advice/warning signs....they advised that there is a queue ahead, then they advised that there is a queue after the next junction, then that there was surface water so caution (its raining by the way), then about ten miles from Wolves, they advised me that tiredness kills and that I should take a break. How on earth did they know that as I was feeling a bit weary due to having to listen to a pile of shite at this course all day. 

Now to be fair, there were queues but these were caused by imbeciles who slowed down to 20 MPH in anticipation of the queue thus creating even more queues when the reality was that the real queue had long since dissipated.   

We are turning this nation into a nation of sheep who need the most basic thing like, its raining so there might be water on the road.....trouble is that  seeing the level of brain dead vacuous cunts with dead expressions on their faces out driving I can understand the reason for these explaining the obvious signage. But they are still cunts     

Excellent nomination school bully.   

I have my pet driving hates and this is indeed one of them.   Did you know each sign is approx £1m to the tax payer to tell them it's raining, don't drink scotch, fasten your seat belt.  By law the Highways England have to cover their arses in case coroners court says some brain dead Wolverhampton cunt could have lived and not died in that motorway pile up IF he had been TOLD it was raining !!!

17 minutes ago, Rev said:

At the next junction, pull over into the outside lane, set fire to your shitty car and fuck off.

Que caution ahead......if you don't stop when all those cars infront of you stop, it will be 160ft of bent metal, broken glass and carnage You Fucking Dense Cunt !

now that's a sign worth seeing.  Would liven up any dull trip to Stoke.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Bubbles didn't seem to like it.  The three seconds of effort it took to make it, two more than he's actually worth, almost seems wasted...almost.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Ape said:

Was this the view from your car whilst travelling on the interstate?

You really are extraordinarily thick, aren't you?  It's a meme generated image, idiot. 

You, Bill, Luke and bubbsy are truly lost without decs. 

44 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You really are extraordinarily thick, aren't you?  It's a meme generated image, idiot. 

You, Bill, Luke and bubbsy are truly lost without decs. 

Thanks for explaining that for me. So it's not from your car on the interstate then? 

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Why don't you set fire to yourself then ?

lol.

You will probably cock that up so get some fucker to finish you off.

lol.

Are you Wizardsleeve? It would explain a lot. Well, it would at least explain why you are both as equally humourless and idiotic as each other.