CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Refer To Lunch As Dinner

Ape™️

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why are they in the clink?

It was horrible, Gyps, just vile. I felt sick. Ding used ten exclamation marks on the "England fans chant 'Isis, where are you'" thread - fucking TEN!

16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It was horrible, Gyps, just vile. I felt sick. Ding used ten exclamation marks on the "England fans chant 'Isis, where are you'" thread - fucking TEN!

It's fucking criminal, Mr B. Fucking criminal.

38 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

That's not for me to say.

Other than one was being a completely stupid racist cunt, and the other was being an inquisitive little cunt that was trying to uncover the truth. 

I'll let you work out which is which, but whatever you find out, they were both complete fucking idiots. 

Trying to uncover the truth eh? He may be lying face down in a ditch now. I'm not going to delve too deep as I don't want to disappear. 

7 hours ago, Manky said:

Fuck off you twats. Dinner is at dinner time and tea is at tea time. Call a chip butty a chip sandwich near me and I will personally throttle you with your entrails.

This is because you are working class.

Luncheon is served at............Lunch time.....cretin.

You don't dress for dinner (black tie) at lunch time do you ?

Tea is a cup of tea or in your case a cum stained mug on Canal St.

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I had a feeling you'd approve of this topic Punkers.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I grew up with afters or desert when dining out with the family at a Berni. Now.. with all the money you could ever wish for, I find myself considering pudding.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Frank said:

I grew up with afters or desert when dining out with the family at a Berni. Now.. with all the money you could ever wish for, I find myself considering pudding.

Have you been ordering house red and £9.99 steaks again with PunkApe in a wetherspoons, suffering from severe delusions of grandeur? 

Guest Ollyboro
Just now, Frank said:

Frank, you overflowing spunktoon, what do you make of PK's unceremonious dumping? I suspect the cunt was helping himself to Spotto's tea and biscuit money. The cunt. Use what little influence you have left and get us the answer. You dried out piece of shit. Good evening.

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Have you been ordering house red and £9.99 steaks again with PunkApe in a wetherspoons, suffering from severe delusions of grandeur? 

I don't know how I got here, Bill. Some of us just get lucky, I guess. Following the football won't help. 

1 hour ago, Ape said:

As a Tesco user I feel it inappropriate for me to comment. I'm sure Punkape will be along in due course to give his view, once his cleaning shift at the golf club finishes.

Actually I've just got back from a club match followed by a gargantuan lunch. ( I played brilliantly and won my game).

luncheon was...

3 bottles of Coopers Australian ale (lager). To rehydrate.

Terrine fruit de mer.   (Seafood pate for ignorant cunts) Melba toast, Jersey butter.

1ere cru Chablis.   (White wine) 2 large glasses.

Sirloin of Aberdeen Angus Beef and seasonal vegetables.

Club Claret ( 1 bottle )

Mango Posset with Choclate lime cream.

Vin Sauternes. 3 glasses.

Regional cheeses

Courvoisier/kümmel/Creeme de menthe. ( 2 large kümmels )

Decanted  to team Mini -bus.

Lol.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don't know how I got here, Bill. Some of us just get lucky, I guess. Following the football won't help. 

I sell poor quality cocaine abroad to the Chelsea boys at exorbitant prices. At my current rate, I'll be a millionaire by 27. Then I'll buy that one bed studio flat I've always dreamed of. It's like yours, except I wont have a wickes kitchen or my minging daughter blue tacked to the fridge. 

6 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Frank, you overflowing spunktoon, what do you make of PK's unceremonious dumping? I suspect the cunt was helping himself to Spotto's tea and biscuit money. The cunt. Use what little influence you have left and get us the answer. You dried out piece of shit. Good evening.

I was rather fond of proper. He had some great qualities.. self deprecating, suffered fools, humourless and totally addicted to fixed odds fruit machines. He'll be dead before the year's out. Good evening. 

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Actually I've just got back from a club match followed by a gargantuan lunch. ( I played brilliantly and won my game).

luncheon was...

Terrine fruit de mer.   (Seafood pate for ignorant cunts) Melba toast, Jersey butter.

Club Claret ( 1 bottle )

Regional cheeses

Lol.

I wonder what your golf handicap is, as your other main handicap seems to be literacy. 

Lol. 

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

luncheon was...

Club Claret ( 1 bottle )

Regional cheeses

Lol.

I can only assume that this list is some kind of Polari code for the sexual services you offer to passing poofs, behind your council pitch and putt. You grubby little cottager. Courvoisier/Kümmel/Crème de menthe can only mean that you offer arse to mouth with an anal cream-pie money shot.

10 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I can only assume that this list is some kind of Polari code for the sexual services you offer to passing poofs, behind your council pitch and putt. You grubby little cottager. Courvoisier/Kümmel/Crème de menthe can only mean that you offer arse to mouth with an anal cream-pie money shot.

You will never get into any of my clubs.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You will never get into any of my clubs.

I'm not sure he wants to join your men's only club, pinky. 

Olly, steer clear, old Punkers is nothing more than a smelly little street urchin who's riddled with more viruses than Freddie Mercury's wank sock. 

Just now, Bubbles said:

Olly, steer clear, old Punkers is nothing more than a smelly little street urchin who's riddled with more viruses than Freddie Mercury's wank sock. 

You wouldn't get into the premises to even ask about applying for membership. The club porters would eject you then call retokil to disinfect appropriate areas..

Drongo.

lol.

Guest Bill Stickers
36 minutes ago, Frank said:

I was rather fond of proper. He had some great qualities.. self deprecating, suffered fools, humourless and totally addicted to fixed odds fruit machines. He'll be dead before the year's out. Good evening. 

Another superb obituary. Someone order a gravestone. 

Guest Ollyboro
4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Appreciate the warning, Bubbs. Actually it's not a bad idea to each warn somebody else about him. You've warned me, so I'll warn...... 

Oi, Bill! Keep away from Spunkers. He's a predatory poof whose cock seeps AIDS from its assorted cuts and abrasions.

13 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Another superb obituary. Someone order a gravestone. 

I'm fed up with your pleasantries and likes. What happened to the sharp end of bill fucking stickers.. the cunt who made me think of my very existence?