CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anton Yelchin

Guest Couldn't give a shit

What kind of fucking bellend parks their car at the top of a steep drive without pulling the bastard hand-brake? That'll teach him. The fucking Science Fiction prick. I note that one of his colleagues states that he was one of the "most intellectually curious people" he'd ever met. These cocksuckers don't do irony, do they?

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Rev said:

What kind of fucking bellend parks their car at the top of a steep drive without pulling the bastard hand-brake? That'll teach him. The fucking Science Fiction prick. I note that one of his colleagues states that he was one of the "most intellectually curious people" he'd ever met. These cocksuckers don't do irony, do they?

One might almost say "he deserved to die".

7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

One might almost say "he deserved to die".

Undoubtedly he did, QC. From what I can gather, the fucking imbecile's Jeep still had its engine running. They'll let any fucking chromosome-deficient downie behind the wheel in America nowadays. I fucking shudder to think what next...Zika baby astronauts?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 minutes ago, Rev said:

Undoubtedly he did, QC. From what I can gather, the fucking imbecile's Jeep still had its engine running. They'll let any fucking chromosome-deficient downie behind the wheel in America nowadays. I fucking shudder to think what next...Zika baby astronauts?

I read in a couple of places it was "looking like suicide". Call me a deranged cunt, but it doesn't look like suicide from here. Why didn't he simply blast his brains out? They all have guns, and if he didn't he could easily have got the police to blast his brains out.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Ironic really when in one of the films he actually tries to warp the enterprise with the parking brake still on. Some folk never learn. 

Is the jeep for sale?

8 hours ago, Rev said:

I note that one of his colleagues states that he was one of the "most intellectually curious people" he'd ever met. These cocksuckers don't do irony, do they?

Are you sure he didn't say "bi curious"?

Guest DingTheRioja
10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Are you sure he didn't say "bi curious"?

That other actors quote sounds like a right fucking bender.

13 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Is the jeep for sale?

It's the only jeep in history to increase in value after a crash.  Thick fucking trekkies.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Do you think it may have been voice activated. I recall that he has struggled with this technology in the past. Either that, or he's a fucking good actor. He certainly fooled me.

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

That other actors quote sounds like a right fucking bender.

It's the only jeep in history to increase in value after a crash.  Thick fucking trekkies.

You're right, Ding. It was some cunt called Zachary Quinto, who surprise, sur-bastarding-prise, is a fucking confirmed screaming homosexualist chut bender. Fuck me, these fucking rainbow-flavoured bassoon players should all be gifted Jeeps with an active recall for faulty shit. Cunts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rev said:

You're right, Ding. It was some cunt called Zachary Quinto, who surprise, sur-bastarding-prise, is a fucking confirmed screaming homosexualist chut bender. Fuck me, these fucking rainbow-flavoured bassoon players should all be gifted Jeeps with an active recall for faulty shit. Cunts.

On examination, "Live long and prosper" is an anagram of "Slip it all in the pooper". Almost.

4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Ironic really when in one of the films he actually tries to warp the enterprise with the parking brake still on. Some folk never learn. 

Is the jeep for sale?

For the avoidance of doubt, drew, my like is for the 'for sale' gag. 

Any man who has watched a Star Trek film is a fucking gimp who should be chemically castrated and face a public hanging so as to make an example of the stupid gimps.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Rev said:

I seem to recall some issue with muscle benders in california all driving black convertible jeeps as some sort of posing advert?

Guest nobgobbler
10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Needs a bit of work to the rear bumper  (fender) but in good nick. You may want to check the handbrake though.

Minus its wheels since your lot had a look at it Gyps?

Guest deebom

The car was an auto, but not a standard auto. The selecter just nudges up and down, with a light showing D P N ect, BMWs have a similar thing.

There was a recall on his particular model for... A gear shifter fault...

http://jalopnik.com/anton-yelchins-jeep-was-included-in-rollaway-recall-lin-1782277820?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+jalopnik%2Ffull+(Jalopnik)

I just noticed that Rev mentioned this already.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 20/06/2016 at 8:18 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Harsh!

That's not exactly a textbook court worthy denial?

On 20/06/2016 at 8:35 PM, deebom said:

The car was an auto, but not a standard auto. The selecter just nudges up and down, with a light showing D P N ect, BMWs have a similar thing.

There was a recall on his particular model for... A gear shifter fault...

http://jalopnik.com/anton-yelchins-jeep-was-included-in-rollaway-recall-lin-1782277820?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+jalopnik%2Ffull+(Jalopnik)

I just noticed that Rev mentioned this already.

I bet he sues the fuckers to hell... oh hang on... mebbe not...