CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People (cunts) who 'run' slower than I walk

Bubba C

Who are these pointless cunts and what are they hoping to achieve exactly? 

Stupid fucking idiots; clad head-to-toe in Adibok-Nike anti-sweat, Lycra-Teflon breathe easy shorts, sweatbands and vests, luminous fucking trainers adorning their lumbering plates of meat, headphones, iPhones and fitbits strapped to every limb. 

Yet, even though they resemble the bionic fucking man on his way to a 90's illegal rave, they are still incapable of achieving a pace to equal that of me leisurely walking my pooch.  

6 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Stupid fucking idiots; clad head-to-toe in Adibok-Nike anti-sweat, Lycra-Teflon breathe easy shorts, sweatbands and vests, luminous fucking trainers adorning their lumbering plates of meat, headphones, iPhones and fitbits strapped to every limb. 

Yet, even though they resemble the bionic fucking man on his way to a 90's illegal rave, they are still incapable of achieving a pace to equal that of me leisurely walking my pooch.  

Do you have a Pit-bull or a Staffy ?

Guest Manky

Stupid cunts running anywhere. Life is too short to do shit like that. When I exercise my dog, Max, the clue is on the tin. The dog runs, I amble very slowly.

Running is for 1 thing only. And I still haven't found out what that might be.

31 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

You forgot to mention the pointless holding a 1kg weight in each hand.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You forgot to mention the pointless holding a 1kg weight in each hand.

Forgot those silly cunts. Or the complete idiots with a hoop water bottle on their hand; you know, in case they need to rehydrate after their strenuous sprinting. 

1 hour ago, neil298 said:

Fuck off Bubbles,who you trying to kid,we all know you've got a fucking mobility scooter because your obese fucking frame is too much for you pins

Are you jealous of anyone who still uses their legs for anything other than resting a copy of the radio times on? 

Fuck off you retarded, sciatica ravaged, fat cunt. 

I can take all that but where the fuck does the 'fat' come in?,me thinks you must be a lard arse that hates himself so much that you barely go out.Go raid the fridge again and then crawl back into bed and rest your loathesome porky frame,soon be breakfast time

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Are you jealous of anyone who still uses their legs for anything other than resting a copy of the radio times on? 

Fuck off you retarded, sciatica ravaged, fat cunt. 

Have you met his sister ?

2 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I can take all that but where the fuck does the 'fat' come in?,me thinks you must be a lard arse that hates himself so much that you barely go out.Go raid the fridge again and then crawl back into bed and rest your loathesome porky frame,soon be breakfast time

Me thinks? Are you genuinely special needs? Your punctuation suggests so.

Sorry to disappoint you, neil, but I'm not a porker. I'm also not going to fall into your slimy trap of describing my physical characteristics so you can glaze your knuckles at the thought of me before getting on your stannah stairlift and retiring to your single bed. 

Creep. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

.......fitbits strapped to every limb. 

Fitbits, the most inaccurately named accessory in sport, not one single fitbit has ever been worn by a "fit bit",  fatgit more like...

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Stupid cunts running anywhere. Life is too short to do shit like that. When I exercise my dog, Max, the clue is on the tin. The dog runs, I amble very slowly.

Escaping plod

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Running from the police in red light areas?

er.....

25 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Forgot those silly cunts. Or the complete idiots with a hoop water bottle on their hand; you know, in case they need to rehydrate after their strenuous sprinting. 

I fucking hate those things, are they that fucking useless they can't hold onto a normal 500ml plastic bottle?

They don't even hold enough liquid for a proper workout anyway.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Bubbles said:

Ding, whilst some of your words above are okay, I sense you can deliver more, by actually saying less.

1. Can we agree that you stop multi-quoting,
  2. and I'll stop making you look a daft twat?

1. No
  2. You need to start before you can stop.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Ape said:

Another gap before the question mark. This incorrect practice has obviously been ingrained in your tiny mind by a poor education. Thick cunt.

lol

lol.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Ding, whilst some of your words above are okay, I sense you can deliver more, by actually saying less.

Can we agree that you stop multi-quoting, and I'll stop making you look a daft twat?

It's true. Taking 3 or 4 separate quotes to comment on all makes it   difficult to prevent a post becoming a load of shit, as we can see. Ding, it isn't a trademark style to be proud of, it's just all over the fucking place. Why not keep it to one thing, if you must quote?

3 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Don't ALL Dads have a special run that's technically slower than they walk?   Like when you have left your keys on the kitchen table so you Dad run to get them.  It's like slow motion with all the actions of running but with a fraction of the speed.  

2 hours ago, Manky said:

Bollocks Manky...we both know Dogs only run around in pairs in Gunchester.....never alone !

7 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Sorry to disappoint you, neil, but I'm not a porker. I'm also not going to fall into your slimy trap of describing my physical characteristics so you can glaze your knuckles at the thought of me before getting on your stannah stairlift and retiring to your single bed. 

Am I not wooly enough for you?.You don't need to describe yourself,I know what an amoeba looks like.

5 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Am I not wooly enough for you?.You don't need to describe yourself,I know what an amoeba looks like.

Did you think adding the amoeba comment added more humour to your post? 

I can't decide if it made it worse, or it simply remained equally as shit as when it was just "am I not wooly enough for you?"

By the way, it's woolly

21 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Yet another in a long line of grammar nazis  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It would seem the only people irked by grammar nazis are those without a proper, formal education. 

I guess we can let you off on account of you missing a chromosome or two. 

Guest nobgobbler
11 hours ago, neil298 said:

Fuck off Bubbles,who you trying to kid,we all know you've got a fucking mobility scooter because your obese fucking frame is too much for you pins

With a poodle in the basket.