CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women who breastfeed in public

Earl of Punkape

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Yes it does.

You wouldn't see her get them out in Harrods or Harvey Nicks.

She wouldn't unnecessarily embarrass someone by doing so.

So you're a retarded puffin and cretin.

Fucking hell Spunky, you're making a great deal of fuss about seeing women's breasts being used for their intended purpose. Lucky your partner doesn't have any, isn't it?

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

How ridiculous.

Does the baby have a horrendous facial deformity ?

So one minute you're saying you don't want to see tits and gurgling and then saying it's ridiculous when a mother takes measures so gits like you don't have  to see "tits and gurgling". And no he doesn't have a deformity that's why I called him beautiful. Git! 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So one minute you're saying you don't want to see tits and gurgling and then saying it's ridiculous when a mother takes measures so gits like you don't have  to see "tits and gurgling". And no he doesn't have a deformity that's why I called him beautiful. Git! 

I though the cover was for he baby's deformity.

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I wouldn't waste your breath trying to reason with a malfunctioning computer program. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

It's about good manners you ill bred revolting peasant.

Then demonstrate some, by cutting your jugular.

Guest DingTheRioja
32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I knew there was a hidden agenda in your earlier answer to Punkapes post.

was there? fucking hell i must have hid it well, even I didn't know it was there....

Guest BrothersQuim
On 28/06/2016 at 8:30 PM, Punkape said:

By breastfeeding in public I refer to restaurants, cafes, waiting rooms, shops etc. 

i don't want to see tits and gurgling when I go out to eat or have an appointment. It's disgusting.

These women should be slapped around by angry England fans returning from the Euros.

You really are an archaic, mentally deficient cunt aren't you. Absolutely nothing wrong with it at all you prudish arsehole.

Your post leads me to believe that you don't have any children, which means no lady in your life, which brings me to the point that you sir are as bent as an Arabs dagger.

After admitting to having a fondness for Anton Du Beke and ballroom dancing earlier and now this, I can only conclude that you are a total and utter worshipper of the pork sword, fucking poof!

12 hours ago, Punkape said:

Yes it does.

You wouldn't see her get them out in Harrods or Harvey Nicks.

She wouldn't unnecessarily embarrass someone by doing so.

So you're a retarded puffin and cretin.

Oh yes you would, if you put spycams in the fitting rooms. I imagine. 

So you're a demented penguin and moron.

16 hours ago, Ape said:

Fucking hell Spunky, you're making a great deal of fuss about seeing women's breasts being used for their intended purpose. Lucky your partner doesn't have any, isn't it?

That's not their intended purpose, dapps. They are there for the visual and tactile gratification of heterosexual men, pure and simple. Any rubbish you hear otherwise about feeding sprogs can be safely ignored.

Guest Snatch
20 hours ago, Punkape said:

You wouldn't see Kate Middleton giving a regal feed infront of a stranger would you.

No you wouldn't as she has someone to do it for her.

Probably a Nigerian woman.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Snatch said:

No you wouldn't as she has someone to do it for her.

Probably a Nigerian woman.

Don't tell Prince Philip for fucks sake!

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 6/29/2016 at 4:43 PM, Punkape said:

You might disagree but you're way out.

You wouldn't see Kate Middleton giving a regal feed infront of a stranger would you.

You fucking simple minded dishcloth.

We'd probably have better chances of witnessing her ginger cunt husband having a go, and denying the baby a right feed.  I'd guess it to be somewhat like your mum did to you.  

I think it's fucking great and a testament to women's ability to multi-task. Lob their jugs out in public, feed their (or some other cunt's) absent-fathered brat on the one chest-bollock, while I free the sea-monkeys and give her a face like a fucking plasterer's radio, after honking the other like a clown's horn. Job done.

• Like 2

Guest Snatch
16 hours ago, Rev said:

I think it's fucking great and a testament to women's ability to multi-task. Lob their jugs out in public, feed their (or some other cunt's) absent-fathered brat on the one chest-bollock, while I free the sea-monkeys and give her a face like a fucking plasterer's radio, after honking the other like a clown's horn. Job done.

You old romantic you.

Guest Fatty
On 28 June 2016 at 8:30 PM, Punkape said:

By breastfeeding in public I refer to restaurants, cafes, waiting rooms, shops etc. 

i don't want to see tits and gurgling when I go out to eat or have an appointment. It's disgusting.

These women should be slapped around by angry England fans returning from the Euros.

Num Num bitty

• 3 months later...
22 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Revisiting this.....There is a time and a place for breastfeeding and certainly not in restaurants or public places.

Some slags just want to get them out anyway....

It's always the fat ugly ones with areola like hairy dinner plates.