CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BMW drivers

Guest BrothersQuim

Guest BrothersQuim
6 minutes ago, Ape said:

looks like the Punkape executable is struggling tonight - it's saying "er no" a lot. Probably need a RAM upgrade.

Or heavy blunt force trauma to the skull a few times.

38 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

I'm sure that's what they told you in the remedial class but you shouldn't have been trying to eat the pasta shells off the other kids pictures.

Who's laughing now though ey? You got yourself a wife who fucked off with a Nigerian shelf stacker from Tesco, a shitty 2nd rate car, a cock that hasn't grown since you were 4 and a disproportionate post to like ratio on here. That'll show them Spunkers.

Lol.

You're such a pleb...

4 hours ago, Frank said:

This is just plain fucking awful. Idiot.

Frank.... Are you brain dead.   Is this the best you can trot out with your Steven Hawkins Texas Instruments speak and spell machine.   

Get nurse to wipe your arse and then change the batteries, let's see if you can blink your way to TWO sentences by Thursday you fucking wet cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Punkers actually drives himself?  What happened to the Rolls Royce limousine and professional chauffeur?  

You've been lying to us, Punkape.  You are indeed a cunt.  

Clearly the BMW range is the choice of cunts....I have one.

most other cunts on here can't afford one on their benefits.

other dreamers say they have Astons and Range Rovers, which if true makes them fucking big cunts anyway for driving such unreliable bags of shit put together by the communist Coventry cunts.

9 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Clearly the BMW range is the choice of cunts....I have one.

most other cunts on here can't afford one on their benefits.

other dreamers say they have Astons and Range Rovers, which if true makes them fucking big cunts anyway for driving such unreliable bags of shit put together by the communist Coventry cunts.

I have an Aston and a S class, but I  do confess to having a 525 BMW when I was poor, and it was a manual. Piece of shit.

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I have an Aston and a S class, but I  do confess to having a 525 BMW when I was poor, and it was a manual. Piece of shit.

It isn't the car, Eddie, it's the driver.  Did you drive it like a cunt?  If not, you're merely guilty by ownership, and thus only a partial cunt.  

14 hours ago, Eddie said:

All Astons are for pricks who don't realise they are driving old jaguar technology.  An XKR is a far better car....had two of those.  Both great when they worked but fell apart every 350 miles.

s class is boring as shit....does Frobisher drive you to your chilli kebab shop in it to check on the staff and takings in the till?

see I knew you was a cunt.... bMW 5 series a proper cunts car.  Shows a person doesn't even have the brains to have a 3 series.

Eddie you definitely own a few fast food outlets don't you?  I can tell from your Azif Patel car collection.

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

All Astons are for pricks who don't realise they are driving old jaguar technology.  An XKR is a far better car....had two of those.  Both great when they worked but fell apart every 350 miles.

s class is boring as shit....does Frobisher drive you to your chilli kebab shop in it to check on the staff and takings in the till?

see I knew you was a cunt.... bMW 5 series a proper cunts car.  Shows a person doesn't even have the brains to have a 3 series.

Eddie you definitely own a few fast food outlets don't you?  I can tell from your Azif Patel car collection.

Ian callum designed the db9 and the xkr, obviously the xkr is the poor man's Aston. The s class is the flagship mercedes. Unlike you both my cars were bought new.  I bet your car is a high mileage 4 owner piece of shit with a cheap personal number plate slapped on it. You obviously have no class and listen to rap music loudly as you cruise the manc ghetto with your windows down and the petrol warning light on. Pikey.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Eddie said:

Ian callum designed the db9 and the xkr, obviously the xkr is the poor man's Aston. The s class is the flagship mercedes. Unlike you both my cars were bought new.  I bet your car is a high mileage 4 owner piece of shit with a cheap personal number plate slapped on it. You obviously have no class and listen to rap music loudly as you cruise the manc ghetto with your windows down and the petrol warning light on. Pikey.

You cum swapping playground cunts. 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Archie said:

All are pricks , me and my German car .BFD !

Exactly what we needed here. Another illiterate, avartless twat. 

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I fear you just lost the moral high ground there, Bill.

If anyone else but ding had caught me, I probably would have. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

If it was anyone else but you, they might have had some moral high ground to lose.

Guest Bill Stickers
37 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

If it was anyone else but you, they might have had some moral high ground to lose.

Painfully predictable ding. I nearly went for that line in some kind of self deprecating attempt at humour, but realised how cuntish it was and refrained. 

Guest DingTheRioja
35 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Painfully predictable ding. I nearly went for that line in some kind of self deprecating attempt at humour, but realised how cuntish it was and refrained. 

So how do you explain this piece of abysmal shite then?

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

So how do you explain this piece of abysmal shite then?

I don't need to explain myself to an underling like you. Remember your place.