CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pansy golfers!

Jiggerycock

Not going to the Olympics because they might get bitten by a fly and then not be able to get their boyfriends pregnant.

Google 'Petra Majdic 2010 Winter Olympics'.

There's 'hardcore' for you right there.

She could have every last one of you Pringle-wearing, prissy, little mummys boys and still have time to stop and fart the Slovenian national anthem in 3-4 time.

3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Not going to the Olympics because they might get bitten by a fly and then not be able to get their boyfriends pregnant.

She could have every last one of you Pringle-wearing, prissy, little mummys boys and still have time to stop and fart the Slovenian national anthem in 3-4 time.

I love watching X country skiing. I've seen her race. I did some in Canada. Back a bit. It's a tough sport. Certainly good for the quads

46 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I love watching X country skiing. I've seen her race. I did some in Canada. Back a bit. It's a tough sport. Certainly good for the quads

She's the toughest thing I've seen in sport.

Imagine - being intimidated by a fucking mosquito!

Guest I know that Cunt

Bad crash but at least she got up and walked away unlike schumacher. He's never even bothered to put on a pair of skis since his crash

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

They have less chance of being affected by the Zika virus in Rio than they do of being bummed to death if they were allowed into one of Pinky's clubs.......

6 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Pro Cyclists put them to shame as well. Last year one came off in the Tour de France, broke his collar bone but got back and rode for a few miles before he passed out through the pain. Can't imagine the woossie footballers doing that. But as you know football's for...etc etc.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
45 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I bet they all talk about stroking their balls and better ways to grip their shaft. 

Why the fuck do they need spikes in their fucking pansy arsed spats to "walk across some grass"...??

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Pro Cyclists put them to shame as well. Last year one came off in the Tour de France, broke his collar bone but got back and rode for a few miles before he passed out through the pain. Can't imagine the woossie footballers doing that. But as you know football's for...etc etc.

Footballers are virtual bedrocks of masculinity compared to these cowardly bloody tit-monkeys.

Guest Ollyboro

Can't blame the golfers to be honest. Could you imagine walking around in a fucking tropical jungle, looking for your Dunlop no.2, dressed in a Pringle. And, it being Brazil, there's every chance a non-Tiger black would be allowed on the course .

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

Can't blame the golfers to be honest. Could you imagine walking around in a fucking tropical jungle, looking for your Dunlop no.2, dressed in a Pringle. And, it being Brazil, there's every chance a non-Tiger black would be allowed on the course .

Non-tiger black...??

Hopefully they'd meet one of these..

Black%2Bpanther%252C%2BQilinmon%2Bat%2Bt