CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

He wasn't that good then. Fucking gay dressing clown poncing around in plimsolls in front of 2 tons of angry beef. Got what he deserved for his 'bad day at the office'. I hope it hurt like hell.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Even though the bull won the "fight" they'll still kill it because he killed some poncey fucking cunt in a poofs clothes.  I would say the bull had a rather off day, as well.  

The reality is that from the moment a bull is selected to fight it's effectively dead. Whatever happens the bull does not survive, it's not sport it's animal torture.

http://www.league.org.uk/our-campaigns/bullfighting/what-happens-in-a-bullfight

Contrary to popular opinion the majority of Spanish people are now against it, especially the younger generation. Only 7% of 16-34s support it.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, deebom said:

Do they still torture donkeys too?

Looks like the donkeys got their own back. 

Spanish Donkey

Similar to Judas’s Cradle, but much worse, spanish donkey(also known as wooden horse) was mostly used by the Spanish Inquisition during the Late Middle Ages. It was a sharply angled wooden deviceof triangular shape, pointing upward, mounted on a horse-leg like support poles.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/71/Osiol_hiszpanski_wisnia6522.JPG

Spanish donkey(wooden horse)

The naked victim was then made to sit on the the main board as if riding a horse, and various weights were attached to his or her feet, to increase the agony and prevent the victim from falling off.

According to historical sources, the wedge occassionally sliced entirely through the victim as a result of too much weight being attached to his or her feet.

This device was allegedly used during the American Civil War by Union soldiers, against their Confederate prisoners, who were forced to sit on the donkey until they passed out

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I despise cunts who torture animals. They should be fed to crocodiles. 

I despise cunts who feed cunts to crocodiles. They should be fed to weasels.

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I despise cunts who feed cunts to crocodiles. They should be fed to weasels.

What have you got against weasels?

• 3 months later...
On 10/07/2016 at 7:47 PM, nobgobbler said:

Looks like the donkeys got their own back. 

Spanish Donkey

Similar to Judas’s Cradle, but much worse, spanish donkey(also known as wooden horse) was mostly used by the Spanish Inquisition during the Late Middle Ages. It was a sharply angled wooden deviceof triangular shape, pointing upward, mounted on a horse-leg like support poles.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/71/Osiol_hiszpanski_wisnia6522.JPG

Spanish donkey(wooden horse)

The naked victim was then made to sit on the the main board as if riding a horse, and various weights were attached to his or her feet, to increase the agony and prevent the victim from falling off.

According to historical sources, the wedge occassionally sliced entirely through the victim as a result of too much weight being attached to his or her feet.

This device was allegedly used during the American Civil War by Union soldiers, against their Confederate prisoners, who were forced to sit on the donkey until they passed out

Some men will pay well for this service.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

...or ISIS militiamen

Having seen the bullrunning, and stared into the face of half a ton of pissed off steak*, I'll happily face a few dozen ISIS, they look like a right bunch of pussies to me.

* from behind the safety of a big steel gate...

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Having seen the bullrunning, and stared into the face of half a ton of pissed off steak*, I'll happily face a few dozen ISIS, they look like a right bunch of pussies to me.

* from behind the safety of a big steel gate...

They've got AK's, Ding. I don't think a gate would be much use, especially if it's got holes for you to watch them through.

On ‎10‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 9:36 AM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

He wasn't that good then. Fucking gay dressing clown poncing around in plimsolls in front of 2 tons of angry beef. Got what he deserved for his 'bad day at the office'. I hope it hurt like hell.

Grab its ring - out vibe it!

Keep your bag up - it won't gore you.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

They've got AK's, Ding. I don't think a gate would be much use, especially if it's got holes for you to watch them through.

Bulls and gate, you dozy fuck.