CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BoJo of the FO

Guest Manky

Guest Manky
6 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Haha...remember i own your thoughts and actions...you weak willed sack of nothing..take a joke and move on from it and learn that you have a narrow mind and no IQ...

You own fuck all. Spunkapes makes you look like an intellectual pygmy. Fucking arsewipe.

Guest Manky
15 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

You're still entertaining me...Mmm...have you nothing better to do...??

I have things to do..catch you later rubberneck..

Hope not. Fuck off. Your mother wears army shoes. (Catch 22)

Guest Manky
9 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

She certainly does..nothing bothers me Manky Wanky...keep the insults coming...it just makes me laugh..

Just fuck off.

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, ThunderCunt said:

Hahaha...watch i don't turn into CuntbreedMan....for now you can talk to yourself...lets see who gives in first..if you reply to this then i win..if i quote you again then you win..

Get fucked. Play your silly games with the kids. The grown ups have issues to deal with. Prick.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Yes and that's because i have a life other than being an Internet sapbrain..you won't see me logging in here every fucking day...now why don't you go and do one...or you will end up a tormented little wet wank...bet your a right ugly cuntbrain..

Don't log on at all then you backward piece of shit.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Get fucked. Play your silly games with the kids. The grown ups have issues to deal with. Prick.

3 hours ago, Manky said:

Hope not. Fuck off. Your mother wears army shoes. (Catch 22)

Size 22. Fat slut.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Manky said:

Best chat up line ever; " Hiya love, you don't sweat much for a fat cunt "

How long did it take for him to cum?

On 7/18/2016 at 5:18 PM, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

No need to get aggressive...you see Punkbitch...cuntbreeds like your good ugly self and your sidekick small cocked manky are always looking to be insulting to anyone with more intelligence than you have...it's possible that you're an ISIS supporter..

Guest Manky
31 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

No need to get aggressive...you see Punkbitch...cuntbreeds like your good ugly self and your sidekick small cocked manky are always looking to be insulting to anyone with more intelligence than you have...it's possible that you're an ISIS supporter..

Fuck off.

Just now, Manky said:

Fuck off.

You're going to have to come up with something better than that...i tell you what Frank...these new cuntbreeds are unbelievably thick..with no imagination...i would also say they don't know what the word creative means..they're all stupid with no style..bedsit dwellers...i'm guessing... and probably all from the same bedsit..

Guest Manky
28 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

You're going to have to come up with something better than that...i tell you what Frank...these new cuntbreeds are unbelievably thick..with no imagination...i would also say they don't know what the word creative means..they're all stupid with no style..bedsit dwellers...i'm guessing... and probably all from the same bedsit..

If I have not had dealings with you under a different user name, I apologise.

If you have been on here before, then if you haven't the guts to continue in your original persona, I despise you as the cowardly lump of shit you are. I have the feeling you are using multiple user names and until convinced otherwise I will treat you with the contempt you deserve.

I refer you to my previous posting.

Just now, Manky said:

If I have not had dealings with you under a different user name, I apologise.

If you have been on here before, then if you haven't the guts to continue in your original persona, I despise you as the cowardly lump of shit you are. I have the feeling you are using multiple user names and until convinced otherwise I will treat you with the contempt you deserve.

I refer you to my previous posting.

Mancus Wankus..i could have kept quite about who i was before but decided not to..ThunderCunt was a name that someone suggested i use..i liked it and went with that...fuck my eye out..nothing cowardly about that...think about it but not too much...i wouldn't want you to get a skull ache..

• Like 1

On 21 July 2016 at 6:24 PM, ThunderCunt said:

Mancus Wankus..i could have kept quite about who i was before but decided not to..ThunderCunt was a name that someone suggested i use..i liked it and went with that...fuck my eye out..nothing cowardly about that...think about it but not too much...i wouldn't want you to get a skull ache..

Cowardly? No. But as you're a wispy little faggot who takes requests, could I suggest that you just shut up and fuck off? 

Thanks. 

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Cowardly? No. But as you're a wispy little faggot who takes requests, could I suggest that you just shut up and fuck off? 

Thanks. 

Bubba my little speck of nothing..i have thought about shutting up and fucking off but have decided to stay on here...granted the site has got more tolerant to special needs and because of this...there isn't the quality of cunters that used to be on here...there is less cutting edge humor and style has gone to bed...but you will be pleased that i aim to add some style and much education is needed..especially where you're concerned ..my little bedsit dweller..

4 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

i would also say they don't know what the word creative means..they're all stupid with no style..bedsit dwellers...i'm guessing... and probably all from the same bedsit..

Thank fuck you're here to add some cutting edge originality then. Bedsit dwellers, nice one, you don't get fresher or more imaginative than that. You stupid fucking cunt.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Thank fuck you're here to add some cutting edge originality then. Bedsit dwellers, nice one, you don't get fresher or more imaginative than that. You stupid fucking cunt.

Steady on decs, he is potential flag waving marching material, Manky and I are low on number since the giddy days of brexit. Every member counts these days .

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Bubba my little speck of nothing..i have thought about shutting up and fucking off but have decided to stay on here...granted the site has got more tolerant to special needs and because of this...there isn't the quality of cunters that used to be on here...there is less cutting edge humor and style has gone to bed...but you will be pleased that i aim to add some style and much education is needed..especially where you're concerned ..my little bedsit dweller..

You...forgot...to...say...cuntbreed...you...stupid...fucking...unfunny...twat.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Drivel, drooled from a dunce.